Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you I will! I’ve been to a sauna in tokyo before and it was absolutely incredible
Yes, definitely. The onsen/sentou in Japan are amazing. I recommend Jozankei in Sapporo.

If you can go to Daegu City, it would be awesome. Seomun market, Daegu arboretum and Duryu Park.
Wonderful places:blush:

TuxedoMazz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok bit of an update. I went to spa land in Busan which was incredible but I feel a bit bad because as soon as I got in a pool, the Koreans would literally flee. I wasn’t staring, cruising or whatever and I absolutely wasn’t there to make them feel uncomfortable. I feel bad for them and hope I wasn’t a pain.

i have no idea if I did the wrong thing etiquette wise. Maybe they thought they were making me uncomfortable so they were actually trying to be polite. Or maybe there’s stereotypes of white guys in Asian countries, that were gropey or carry diseases if you sit in the same water or something.

I did see another white guy there, maybe British or French. He walked in super forced over confident I think to overcompensate for his lack of confidence. he looked like he was walking in to a board meeting just as naked as a popinjay. So maybe white guys just overcompensate with body language and that’s intimidating. Oh well

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok bit of an update. I went to spa land in Busan which was incredible but I feel a bit bad because as soon as I got in a pool, the Koreans would literally flee. I wasn’t staring, cruising or whatever and I absolutely wasn’t there to make them feel uncomfortable. I feel bad for them and hope I wasn’t a pain.

i have no idea if I did the wrong thing etiquette wise. Maybe they thought they were making me uncomfortable so they were actually trying to be polite. Or maybe there’s stereotypes of white guys in Asian countries, that were gropey or carry diseases if you sit in the same water or something.

I did see another white guy there, maybe British or French. He walked in super forced over confident I think to overcompensate for his lack of confidence. he looked like he was walking in to a board meeting just as naked as a popinjay. So maybe white guys just overcompensate with body language and that’s intimidating. Oh well

You have excellent and articulate writing skills ............... as well, you are definitely "situationally aware". Good for you.

I think based on how you described the event, that you would have handled yourself with respectable behavior. Congrats.

Reactions: TuxedoMazz