foreskin in porn

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxwell

Experimental Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2005
Posts
6
Media
2
Likes
9
Points
148
Age
43
Location
Houston
I wasnt sure where to post this. But just wondering if anyone knows where to download some good straight porn that involves foreskin. / Name some uncut pornstars.
 

biguyinsocal

Experimental Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2004
Posts
27
Media
0
Likes
2
Points
223
Location
near los angeles
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Gender
Male
Not including European porn stars -- who are usually uncut -- Mark Davis and Sean Michaels are the only ones in American porn that I can think of off the top of my head.
 

bobbyrobbo

Experimental Member
Joined
May 13, 2005
Posts
48
Media
4
Likes
6
Points
153
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Oh For Christs Sake!!! What the Hell would anybody post that for!! How anybody could think that somebody enquiring about foreskin would want to see that as well is beyond me. Excuse me while I go and relieve myself of my breakfast
 

Mattness

Expert Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Posts
986
Media
20
Likes
108
Points
163
Age
60
Location
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
bobbyrobbo said:
Oh For Christs Sake!!! What the Hell would anybody post that for!! How anybody could think that somebody enquiring about foreskin would want to see that as well is beyond me. Excuse me while I go and relieve myself of my breakfast

Hahahahhahaha, yes it's DISGUSTING, but for some reason I'm laughing hysterically at Landie...what a great practical joke for someone! LOLOL Hey Dad, check out the picture of some cute puppies! LOLOL

Shame on you Landie! :eek:
 

aussiemeat

Just Browsing
Joined
Nov 7, 2005
Posts
3
Media
0
Likes
0
Points
146
Age
34
Hi all.
First I said gross, now I feel I have to say more.
when I enter a topic I do expect a little bit of mystery, however I do expect it to be in context with the rest of the thread. Landshark posts a link to a scat site. How is this related Landshark?

You really are representing the LPSG badly, anyone who was to stumble upon this site or genuinely be asking about uncut guys in straight porn would conclude that we were all deviants who act and react inappropriately, with out caring if something was appropriate or not.

You posted this link to shock. I am not shocked, it does however make me think that you are quite mentally young. Why don't you go back to your scat site and post pictures of large cocks and see if they laugh at your inappropriate behaviour. Because while you post scat pics here, we are laughing at you.

I will see what I can find out for you Maxwell.
Aussiemeat...
 

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Posts
248
Media
1
Likes
26
Points
248
Age
46
Location
Dallas, TX.
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Mattness said:
Hahahahhahaha, yes it's DISGUSTING, but for some reason I'm laughing hysterically at Landie...what a great practical joke for someone! LOLOL Hey Dad, check out the picture of some cute puppies! LOLOL

Shame on you Landie! :eek:

Everyone on here should know by now that I am a big jokster. I would apologize for posting that and promise I wont do that again... but that would be a lie. LOL!
 

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Posts
248
Media
1
Likes
26
Points
248
Age
46
Location
Dallas, TX.
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
aussiemeat said:
Hi all.
First I said gross, now I feel I have to say more.
when I enter a topic I do expect a little bit of mystery, however I do expect it to be in context with the rest of the thread. Landshark posts a link to a scat site. How is this related Landshark?

You really are representing the LPSG badly, anyone who was to stumble upon this site or genuinely be asking about uncut guys in straight porn would conclude that we were all deviants who act and react inappropriately, with out caring if something was appropriate or not.

You posted this link to shock. I am not shocked, it does however make me think that you are quite mentally young. Why don't you go back to your scat site and post pictures of large cocks and see if they laugh at your inappropriate behaviour. Because while you post scat pics here, we are laughing at you.

I will see what I can find out for you Maxwell.
Aussiemeat...


First off, its not a scat site. Its a shock site. I guess you failed to navigate the remainder of the site.

For this site to be so liberal, its members are too uptight. Life is too short to be a conformist.
 

Landshark77

Sexy Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2005
Posts
248
Media
1
Likes
26
Points
248
Age
46
Location
Dallas, TX.
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
IntrepidCub said:
LOL thats is a sick perverted webpage.....but the rest of the site is awesome LOL its as bad as rotten.com :) I like it thanks landshark for turning me onto a sick twisted site :)

Thanks for the compliment. All in all... it was just a bad joke.
 

invisibleman

Loved Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2005
Posts
9,816
Media
0
Likes
529
Points
303
Location
North Carolina
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
IntrepidCub said:
LOL thats is a sick perverted webpage.....but the rest of the site is awesome LOL its as bad as rotten.com :) I like it thanks landshark for turning me onto a sick twisted site :)

What Pat Robertson does in the privacy of his home or bathroom floor should stay that way, geesh! (He was making Michael Savage something good to eat? Oh well Mr. Savage--Bon Apetit!). Hehehehehehehehe
 

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Posts
7,297
Media
0
Likes
1,964
Points
583
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gender
Male
Y'all seriously need to chill.

Of course that's easy for me to say since I didn't open the link.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.