Foreskin Issues

D_zsefze

1st Like
Media
I'm uncircumsized and when I was young my father neglected to teach me the techniques of cleaning under my foreskin and, around 4 years old had a bad experience and was always reluctant after that to do it. As i got older my penis obviously grew and with inconsistent exercising of the skin it has been uncomfortable to retract the foreskin.
I'm now 21 and have been much more active in keeping my penis clean and so the skin is much easier to retract unless it has grown too much (I'm a grower not a shower). However, I recently had sex with a girl who is quite small and we didn't use a condom because neither of us had one but there was no stopping us. So I wasn't allowed to cum in her obviously but it was near impossible because when I entered her I'm pretty sure the forekin retracted the entire way when I was as hard as I was gonna get. It was slightly painful but I was able to make her quite happy. However it was going to take too long for me to cum at all considering we were sleeping with 2 other people in the room and 8 people in the rooms next to ours coming in and out randomly for toilet breaks and whatnot.

And now you know my penis' life story, I just want to know if everyone here can retract their skin fully when hard? Is it painful to become hard when your skin is retracted? Is it safe to exercise it in that way, retract the skin and become hard so as to stretch the skin?

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a foreskin, but yes. Normally you're supposed to be able to retract it fully when hard, and if you can't and it's uncomfortable, you might have phimosis. I'd get it checked out by a doctor. No one on here can really give you a definitive answer to act on. The board is more a force of suggestion, opinion, and recounts of peoples' experiences. Some might tell you that stretching and exercising the skin works, and others might have a dissenting opinion.

'Hope that was helpful.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I don't have a foreskin, but yes. Normally you're supposed to be able to retract it fully when hard, and if you can't and it's uncomfortable, you might have phimosis. I'd get it checked out by a doctor. No one on here can really give you a definitive answer to act on. The board is more a force of suggestion, opinion, and recounts of peoples' experiences. Some might tell you that stretching and exercising the skin works, and others might have a dissenting opinion.

'Hope that was helpful.

No, that isn't completely true.

Some people can retract it, some can't.

It depends on the looseness of the skin, how much you have and how hard/big you get. I can't retract my foreskin fully unless I have a wet cockhead. I wouldn't worry. Unless sex becomes difficult or you can't get hard without feeling some sort of discomfort, enjoy your dick.

Edit: After looking at your photos, it seems that you are quite snug. I can understand why you have trouble rolling it down...
If you want to start working it, start jerking your dick off and when you get half hard roll your skin down with some lubricant and then continue jerking off with the lube.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jeff just gave you some good advice there, as he has the quintessential uncut penis!!!! :biggrin1:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to know if everyone here can retract their skin fully when hard? Is it painful to become hard when your skin is retracted? Is it safe to exercise it in that way, retract the skin and become hard so as to stretch the skin?
Yes,I can retract my foreskin fully.It isn't painful but I guess it could be at first if you're not used to it.
It's very rare to have such tight foreskin that it needs operating on.I'd say keep exercising it gently,take your time,and things should improve for you.

creedy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Fortunately my parents made sure that i was able to fully retract my foreskin from about age 5-6 years. I started jerkin at about age 11 and from then on and through puberty it loosened up and now fully retracts without my assitance when i get hard.

My best friend has exactly the same problem as you do - it wasn't until we were comparing one day that I realised he had this problem. I showed him mine and until then he thought he was completely normal. If you're anything like him then even receiving oral with your foreskin back would be slightly painful.

I recommended to my friend that he get some baby oil and whenever he has time just play with his foreskin - get an erection and pull it back as far as possible for as long as possible. Things for him have improved a lot, but he still has some way to go...

Cheers

fireman sam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would get a medical opionion on it just to be on the safe side,mine retacts halfway as i get erect and is no problem when fully hard.

stusaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm uncircumcised and when I get hard i cant pull back my foreskin either, wont fit over the head. maybe i should consider circumcision?

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's not necessary for either of you to get circumcised. Take your time, plenty of gentle playing and you'll be fine. Please let's not have this turn into yet another cut Vs uncut debate because that bores me to tears.

Reactions: stephenbread

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it painful to become hard when your skin is retracted?
It shouldn't be painful.
Is it safe to exercise it in that way, retract the skin and become hard so as to stretch the skin?
There are stretching routines that can be done with or w/o a steroid cream. Both of those were recently discussed in another thread. Be sure to look at: How should phimosis be treated? ... which is mentioned in message #11. But don't be too concerned about "BXO" mentioned by NORM-UK. If you have BXO, chances are you'd know it.

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you look on my pic you can see that with me pulling it quite tight/hard my foreskin only goes down about halfway (down my glans). Its normal and works pretty well for me!

As long as it doesn't tear you are okay.

Reactions: hypolimnas

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:confused:

Sorry about my ignorance..but..when you guys say retract.. how far retracting goes? Is just retracting from covering the head?

Thanks.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
"Retracting" is variable depending on the tightness of a guy's foreskin. Can't tell from the o.p.'s pics (I don't see em full sized) but some guys have very tight foreskins probably from lack of frequency retracting them. Mine can retract all the way back so that it looks circumcised, but it doesn't stay that way. My brother (as a kid) had to have an operation because his foreskin opening had so narrowed that it was restricting urine flow. (I only caught a glimpse of him one time fully erected as a teen - I think he's even larger than I).

Guys should NEVER consider circumcision unless there is pain associated with intercourse. Gentle masturbation, gradually pusing it back further each time will widen the foreskin until it's able to fully retract. Like Jeff Black said, use lubricants (cocoa butter...isn't there something called cow cream or something for pregnancy stretch marks?) Check the label on the products of course.

Reactions: hypolimnas

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I retracted mine. It never used to get very far down the head.

Just pull it as far back as it will comfortably go and hold it. Do that for ideally an hour every night (when hard).

In a few weeks/months you will see results. Lube may help.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No problems here. My foreskin is a bit like a spring though, when I pull my foreskin back (retract it) and I let it go it will go back to covering about 2/3 of the head of my penis.

AZUCMAN75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am uncut as well no probs with pain or retracting my foreskin...but I am sure the first few times it could be painfull....if your in doubt ask a dr! :)