Foreskin Issues

rogue_mj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm uncircumsized and when I was young my father neglected to teach me the techniques of cleaning under my foreskin and, around 4 years old had a bad experience and was always reluctant after that to do it. As i got older my penis obviously grew and with inconsistent exercising of the skin it has been uncomfortable to retract the foreskin.
I'm now 21 and have been much more active in keeping my penis clean and so the skin is much easier to retract unless it has grown too much (I'm a grower not a shower). However, I recently had sex with a girl who is quite small and we didn't use a condom because neither of us had one but there was no stopping us. So I wasn't allowed to cum in her obviously but it was near impossible because when I entered her I'm pretty sure the forekin retracted the entire way when I was as hard as I was gonna get. It was slightly painful but I was able to make her quite happy. However it was going to take too long for me to cum at all considering we were sleeping with 2 other people in the room and 8 people in the rooms next to ours coming in and out randomly for toilet breaks and whatnot.

And now you know my penis' life story, I just want to know if everyone here can retract their skin fully when hard? Is it painful to become hard when your skin is retracted? Is it safe to exercise it in that way, retract the skin and become hard so as to stretch the skin?

Medical Doc here

The foreskin is "supposed" to retract fully by age 4. Some guys still have tight foreskins, but that can be remedied by using some Hydrocortisone cream, applied daily for a few months which softens the skin a little, enough to allow for stretching. By using the cream, you can avoid a circ.

One word of caution, if the skin is too tight... don't pull your skin all the way back before you are hard or you could end up with paraphimosis (the foreskin gets stuck behind the head) and that can cut off the circulation to the penis and require surgery. I have had to do way too many surgical releases in my life on guys that have done that, and we have to cut the foreskin to release the pressure... PAINFUL.....

The foreskin should only be retracted as far as it can naturally go WHILE YOU ARE HARD..... dont retract while you are still "growing"..... (it is okay to retract if you are soft.... or hard.... just not going from soft to hard or it can get trapped...(paraphimosis) as I mentioned above.)

So in summary.....
1. Keep playing with it and stretching.... but only while you are hard..... (does that make sense??? in other words if it doesnt naturally go all the way back if you are already hard, don't get it all the way back while you are becoming erect) and ....
2. Use cortisone cream to soften it and you should eventually have a nice soft foreskin that will retract nicely (most guys are successful this way.)

Rogue

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't know if when hard my foreskin stretched so much, that is what has made it easy to retract, or if the fact that I started to masturbate when I was six years old, that would be a reason why it retracts so easily. Maybe because I was pulling it back when I pissed at a very very early age (yes my dad taught me that) that it retracts so easily. Whatever it was, I am glad I did it.

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was a kid I went through all the things you describe. Pulling my foreskin back over the head was like exposing a raw nerve and scared the hell out of me. It hurt, I couldn't pull it back down... or force the head back inside. I kept it to myself and sweated and worried. But sometime during that first week, in the middle of one of those nights while I was sleeping, the head slipped back inside the foreskin by itself. Over the years I kept pulling it up over the head, then stretching it, pulling it open with my index fingers and thumbs and pulling it forward hard around the circumference between my thumb and index finger. I kept it up till now I can slip my foreskin over a doorknob....but even now my glans remain moist and very sensitive. So sensitive I have to pull the foreskin forward over the head (glans) to keep it from rubbing against anything, even when wearing jockey shorts.