Foreskin length and degree of coverage of the glans

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Flotiz, Sep 3, 2018.

?

Your foreskin (in relation to the degree of coverage of the glans) is more similar to the type...

1. A

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. B

7 vote(s)
    13.2%
  3. C

6 vote(s)
    11.3%
  4. D

16 vote(s)
    30.2%
  5. E

22 vote(s)
    41.5%
  1. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It is known that the prepuce, like any other part of the body, can have shape and a different length from man to man. In the case of uncircumcised boys, therefore, the type of prepuce possessed determines, together with other characteristics, the aesthetic aspect that the penis has as a whole. Based on readings, discussions, research, photos, etc. it is possible to identify five possibilities regarding the "semblance" that a foreskin (in relation obviously to the degree of coverage of the glans when the penis is flaccid) may have:

A) Foreskin remains retracted and leaves the entire glans always exposed
    A.jpg

B) Foreskin is averagely short and leaves the glans always partially uncovered
    B.jpg

C) Foreskin covers the entire glans leaving visible only a small part (often near the urinary meatus)
    C.jpg

D) Foreskin is long enough to keep the whole glans always covered (without going further)
    D.jpg

E) Foreskin is so long as to keep the glans continually covered and the excess of skin causes an "overhang"
    E.png

Most likely, it can be said that the diffusion of each of these options is varied and difficult to estimate. In any case, giving a try, we could say the following:

A) Quite rare option (5%)---B) Infrequent option or not very widespread (15%)---C) Option quite common (25%)---D) Most widespread option (30%)---E) Option quite common (25%)

What do you think ? Do you agree ? Leave a comment and take part in the poll...

maroon1040 and Jdubyaa007 like this.
  2. evolution

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Would be interesting if you looked at genealogy in your pole. I would suspect certain tribes carry certain traits, that may or may not get diluted as one gets away from ones 'people'. FWIW, I have found D & E to be quite rare.

3. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Instead of "tribe" I would say culture. A culture that teaches boys to retract early is more likely to have A B and C than a culture that has a "do not retract" policy given to parent and kid only manages to retract into puberty.

I you look at youtube, there is a series of videos on chinese foreskins (foreskin disappearing" might get you some of them. Seems that over 20% have bare glans once adult.

Note that growing up, the books from France that I read all pointed to the normal adult foreskin being C or B with tip of glans left exposed when flaccid and foreskin which fully retracts during erection. I suspect there was some common wishful thinking or perhald depiction of ideal foreskin instead of reality in the population.

In Québec now, the uncut generation that grew up post anti-circ tends to all have D and E. Seeing partly exposed glans in locker room showers is now rare. It used to be very common.

jp, Flotiz and Jdubyaa007 like this.
  4. Livenaked

Livenaked Active Member

I'm white in the U.S. I am always either b or c.

Flotiz likes this.
  5. ramery

ramery Well-Known Member

Albums:
    UK, mive is very similar to the right hand side one on A

Flotiz likes this.
  6. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I share your reasoning. I usually are C or D based on the length of my flaccid penis (for example when it's cold it's shorter and I'll be, aesthetically speaking, D). The length of the foreskin is decisive for the degree of coverage of the glans. However, the aspect that it will have, can surely be influenced by the habit of retracting the skin habitually already during childhood (if possible) or adolescence. In this way, the foreskin becomes accustomed to being more mobile and loose. And perhaps, with puberty, it could become, with the development of the penis, short. It's all about training...

Livenaked likes this.
  7. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Your foreskin is, I speak for opinion and personal taste, really nice. I like short foreskin.

ramery likes this.
  8. hoodylad28

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a C.
    Sometimes after showering it's more like a D

9. Jdubyaa007

Gold Member

Albums:

10. JohnnyManq

JohnnyManq New Member

I'm definitely a B, though I wish I was a E. Would love to have long foreskin.

Wei and LowerCapeCod like this.
  11. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a ''D'' when covered like you flotiz

12. 4skinuncutfrench

13. RogerFederer1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  14. Chrysippus

Chrysippus Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I am an E+ and I love it. I have no idea what it’s like to be anything else, or to be circumcised. I think all men love the cock they have and probably wouldn’t trade for an unknown.

How does an uncut guy know that sexual pleasure for a cut guy isn’t as unspeakaby exquisite and totally wonderful as his own? Empirically, he doesn’t. Moral: a man should enjoy what he has to the fullest.

15. Pullinit2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a b

jp likes this.
  16. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Points of view. I would be D. However, based on the length of my flaccid penis, I could be E (for example when it's very cold and penis is much shorter) or C (when it is slightly longer than average). In any case, because I prefer that the glans is never completely covered, I'd like my foreskin to be (more) short.

17. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    After looking at many, many photos of average naked men posted here on LPSG. It looks to me like the average man's penis has an overhang of foreskin.

Wei likes this.
  18. Flotiz

Flotiz Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I do not know if this is 100% true. Anyhow, the aspect that foreskin will have (that is how much will cover the glans), can surely be influenced by the habit of retracting the skin habitually already during childhood (if possible) or adolescence. In this way, the foreskin becomes accustomed to being more mobile and loose. And perhaps, with puberty, it could become, with the development of the penis, short. Among other things, it is indeed curious to note that, in the majority of the polls I have seen, there is about 20% (ie 1 man in 5) who has a short foreskin and a glans always (at least partially) uncovered. It is certainly a minority, but it represents a not so small percentage. About this fact, which is almost never mentioned or remembered, we could have a long discussion...

19. Sailingbear

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  20. Wei

Wei Well-Known Member

I'm an E, and so are my brothers. Makes the shaft skin very mobile when we're rock-hard erect, thrust hard against our stomachs. So erotically sensitive when swishing our brown foreskins back and forward all the way during fast-wanking and hard, satisfying sex, our moist pink cock-heads popping in and out the whole time - AWESOME!!!

Plenty of fun games to be had with longer foreskins, too - stretching them way out and allowing them to slither back (incredible feeling!), circular rubbing, putting things inside and 'water bombs' are just a few of them.... :eek: :p :joy: :D

Also do 'shapes' together, such as LA's Wilhire Grand Center, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, London's The Shard, Hurricane and Tornado Alley....

Tbh, I'd describe my Chinese bf as being an E++ - his brown foldy ridged foreskin with massive pointed overhang - lovely to lick and kiss the end, then gradually unsheath him, exposing his private treasures within: first, his lovely wide glistening piss-slit, then gliding it back further to uncover his huge pink wet cock-head and lovely thick corona ridge, then uncovering, tickling and licking the inside of his uber-sensuous ridged band, kissing & licking his frenulum's long stretchy banjo string, using my inner lips and tongue to swish his lovely long foreskin back and forwards, back and forwards, then grasp it in my hands and hard-wank him, faster and faster.... :p :dizzy: :joy: :D :cool:

DildoShwaggins and long legs like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice