Foreskin Magic.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by justfantasy, Apr 25, 2007.

1. justfantasy

justfantasy New Member

Albums:
    Benefit of foreskin:
    I have an uncut 7.75x5.75 cock. I want to share my personal experience with you. I dont know weather you have tried it or not but it is true. You may try it.
    Let me know can you fuck your partner immediately after getting nude together without foreplay and lubes???. No one can do it even with a 4 or 5 inch cock. But it is possible for uncut guys.
    Fully coverup your hard cock head with foreskin and open the vagina lips slightly with your two fingers, keep your cock head (covered up) in between and push a little, in result your cock head will be entered in vagina easly passing through your foreskin.
    In fact i do not go for foreplay.... after entering the cock head you can easly stay there and do your foreplay activities along with soft strokes, your partner will definitely be aroused within few minutes and then all the lubes you can find there. :smile:
    Try it & reply.... :tongue:

2. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    If your g/f likes it this way ..... It sounds a little egoistic. Most women like/need a lot of foreplay.

For you this might feel good. To me it would be hot to penetrate with a well lubed hard dick, head fully covered by the foreskin, as deep as possible and than start to move. Your g/f should be wet and open before penetrating.

3. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Artfulwilly and I have to do this almost every time he initially penetrates me, even when I am fully lubed and aroused, just because the entrance to my vagina is quite small, and his penis is quite thick.

"Foreskin magic" prevents his skin from being pulled uncomfortably when he pushes into me, and makes things more comfortable for me as well (then I'm just dealing with intense stretching, and not friction...at least not yet).

LOL I remember the very first time we fucked...

"Relax, Relax," he said, soothingly.

"I am relaxed," I insisted.

"Then why am I not getting in?"

"Because you're not pushing hard enough," I answered. :wink:

I had warned him about how tight I was in PM's and on the phone (and no, I don't have vaginismus), but I think maybe he believed I was exaggerating, as people tend to do online. I was not exaggerating.

Anyway, we were and are fortunate that he knew about the "trick" you just described. Because we have a standing agreement that he will take me whenever he wants, however he wants (we have a Master/slave relationship), he also uses the foreskin trick in the middle of the night or first thing in the morning, or whenever he is ready to fuck and I am not (yet).

But don't worry about me -- this kind of behavior from him turns me on immensely, so I get wet and tented very quickly, even if I started out dry and tiny inside. :wink:

4. justfantasy

justfantasy New Member

Albums:
    You are absolutely right.. this is to be used mostly in midnight and morning quick sessions of sex....:smile:

5. justfantasy

justfantasy New Member

Albums:
    You have described just a typical way to have sex...we all know these formulas very well...:smile:

6. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    :smile:

Of course that is exactly how a cock is supposed to work - the inside of our foreskins will be wet almost as soon as we see the girl so once our 'skin covered knob is placed up against the vagina it will only take one push and our super shiny knob will slip effortlessly thro' our skin and deep into the girl! And probably immediately shoot our load!!! But never mind, just a few more strokes and we will shoot another big load.

Franky

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always nice to read the writings of my peers. Nothing new here. Sounds totally normal to me.

8. Ronald75

Ronald75 New Member

Albums:
    It is good to see this practical experience being posted because there is so much ignorance in America about the human foreskin and its sexual functions.

Draft saved Draft deleted