Foreskin mobility

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jason, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Jason

Gold Member

Will be interested to see what sort of variety there is in the poll responses.

2. Knight

Knight New Member

When soft I can retract it about 3/4 down which is a lot. When hard with very little effort at all it goes halfway down the head. Then pulling about as hard as I can, it goes over the head and about a half cm down the shaft. Usually though its just halfway down then back, fairly mobile.

3. Snipes

Snipes New Member

Albums:
    Mine goes all the way.

Although there was a time between the ages of about 6 and 10 when I didn't pull it back at all, and it essentially fused.

It took me several weeks of slowly easing it back, pain and some bleeding to get it mobile again.

4. prepky

prepky New Member

Albums:
    retracts all the way...

5. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    snipes, it's not really supposed to separate from the glans membrane and start to retract until the onset of puberty. there are folks who've been able to retract their foreskins fully for as long as they can remember, but they're the exception rather than the rule.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can't remember a time when I couldn't pull back my foreskin. I even remember my Mother pulling it back to wash it with soap and water. It wasn't until my brother-in-law was circumcised that I knew some foreskins wouldn't easily retract.

I can pull my foreskin all the way down the shaft and make it bunch up at the pubes by holding it there, when both flaccid and erected. When I piinch it between my fingers on both hands I can pull it over my dick head, but generally on hard it lacks just a little covering -- probably about 2/3 is covered.

7. stu

stu New Member

thats the same as me. but i didn't want to wright it. thank god Roystoy beat me to it.

8. jonb

Gold Member

Retracts all the way, regardless. I can have my foreskin all the way back or all the way forward, regardless of my degree of arousal.

9. Imported

Gold Member

NelsonMuntz84: Option 4 for me, moves hard and soft, but much more of a snug fit when hard.

10. dickbulge

dickbulge New Member

I never thought about my f'skin much before reaching puberty. No one showed me how to wash there and I don't think it was needed much. After puberty however it became very obvious to me when I needed to wash and so I did. No big deal. When I started to have sexual encounters I became very concious of cleanliness and I still try to be nice and fresh. Unless he's kinky .....

Mine covers the head completely when soft with only a little overhang. It won't stay back on its own, hard or soft, so I definitely have to peel it back and hold it when I pee. When I'm hard bout half the head is uncovered and its diffucult to pull more skin over the head which is disappointing to those guys who want to "dock". When I receive head some guys seem to know that covering or uncovering the head produces different sensations for me and the skin itself is exquisitly sensative. They'er the ones likely to get a second date!

11. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I never even saw my glans before the age of 10 or so.

12. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Erect, my glans is fully exposed, and I have no trouble pulling the skin back until the inner forekin mucosa is stretched tight, or pulling the skin forward over past my erect glans. If I let go, erect, it pops back behind the glans though.

13. Imported

Gold Member

lukeschlong: My foreskin comes to about the head, I can slide it back more if i like. Soft it moves pretty easy though. I've got a little overhang, but once it reaches a certain point, it retracts just fine.

14. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I voted option number five. Of course at my age my foreskine should work correctly. I can not recall when it first retracted below the glans ridge; but I do know that in my teens as I masturbated that I worked the foreskine it's entire length. Never had a cleaning problem. I worked out daily.

15. trance604

trance604 Member

Albums:
    i went with #4

16. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Mine will flap in the breeze up or down!

Franky

17. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: Completely mobile. However, it was very tight and I could not retract it until I was 12 - 13. Thank god I did, as when I finally managed to retract him, he was in dire need of a clean...

18. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Up,down in or out its pretty mobile!

19. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

And, let me add "its pretty" even without the mobile. As is the rest of you, Lboy9.

20. jh325i

jh325i New Member

I voted for 5 as well, mine is pretty stretchy and can conform around anything. I could put thing in there an hold it like abag or something its strange

Draft saved Draft deleted