Foreskin on vaginal walls sensations

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it easier to take a large uncut cock, than a equally large uncut cock? Does the amount of foreskin make a difference?

(I was supposed to be uncut, but the doctor didn't ask...)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it easier to take a large uncut cock, than a equally large uncut cock? Does the amount of foreskin make a difference?

(I was supposed to be uncut, but the doctor didn't ask...)

:cool: Very good question Ian...and I do want to find out that too...

The uncut I had it was a 6" and kind of thick maybe 5" almost 5,5"...but penis sizes at that time was confuse to me (still are..sometimes..) and I did not know many things I know now...what I can say is that it sure to me that I had more sensations with it and deep slow thrustings are heaven to me with it, and we did that for what seem 'hours'...and if I remember right even if was hard thrusting the foreskin cushion my walls sooo nice and my wetness together..hmmmm...

I do have a 9"x6" cut now..sure is very good but I wish to have it, try it a uncut with this measuraments...:redface: :rolleyes: for sure it will be different sensations!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say about 90% in Germany are uncut. It's not that common here. Except due to medical reasons or religion.

In some cases, like in mine, because of... hum... I just wanted to do it.

Well all in all, Germany should be your paradise if you like it uncut :wink:

But honestly, my pics are 1 year old, I'm not that good in shape anymore since my studies take hell of time. But not that bad yet :biggrin1:
But thanks for your compliment :wink:

You are welcome...

And my next route vacation trip must be to Europe...:smile:

But...well, I dont want look crazy for foreskins...well,...:rolleyes: but hope I hook up naturally and spontaneous with a guy who has one...:wink:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read that a circumcised penis is supposed to be more abbrasive (painful, uncomfortable?) than a natural one. The foreskin glides inside the vagina and helps spread the natural lubricant.

Its a great experience for me (at least it was over a year ago, last time I went bareback :p) cos its really sensitive once the head is uncovered, then I can feel it being recovered...and uncovered.

I remember it was great pulling my cock out to see it covered in wetness. Maybe some was dripping off too, or I'm imagining it but it was hot.

No..in my experiences never had any abrasives..well, sex must be wet to avoid that...

Sex with 'any' penis inside is great...but as u said the feelings you have with your foreskin gliding and covering the glan and etc...I get my feelings about it touching my walls too...

Some people may like the 'extra' skin of the foreskin and some may not like it...is personal preferences. I notice the difference in me and love it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure I'd know the difference. I had 2 partners before my husband and they were circumcised. I think the one thing that I do appreciate is that we rarely need any lube. I have sensitive skin and we can't use just anything.

And one thing that I dont know can happen but it may..is that our natural lub wet inside the foreskin and outside it...than everything goes very smooth...to us both..well, does the foreskin makes the penis 'wet' by itself??? It may because is like a pocket??? :confused:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not with too many uncut men, and the last one I've been with didn't have so much foreskin. In fact it was just enough to cover the head of his penis in soft state, and was pulled back completely in hard state, so there wasn't much difference to the feeling of a cut man. But a few years back I've been with a man who had more foreskin, and I didn't like that too much. Not because there were hygiene issues, but it took away some of the direct penetration/sliding feeling, especially in the turning points, and I'm a sucker for the sensations of the frictions in the deeper regions. That's also why I'd say that I really prefer cut guys, or guys with only little foreskin, over uncut long-foreskin guys.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And one thing that I dont know can happen but it may..is that our natural lub wet inside the foreskin and outside it...than everything goes very smooth...to us both..well, does the foreskin makes the penis 'wet' by itself??? It may because is like a pocket??? :confused:

Yes, the head (inside the foreskin) is wet, he makes lubrication, although not as much as I do.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm a sucker for the sensations of the frictions in the deeper regions. That's also why I'd say that I really prefer cut guys, or guys with only little foreskin, over uncut long-foreskin guys.
Some gals do like the friction, although this may diminish as you grow older as from what I have learned you will lubricate less.

The way I see it, an intact guy can always fuck harder or rougher to satisfy your taste, but a tightly cut guy cannot imitate the softly padded and gliding skin cocoon that Gisella is describing.

A good book on the topic is available. It is called Sex As Nature Intended It by Kristen O'Hara. She makes several points that you won't read anywhere else.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
The first guy I had sex with was cut, and I found it just slid in easy... I don't remember sensation... cause I was sorta intoxicated...

The second guy was uncut, and I remember a pain right at first, his foreskin had to come back while he was thrusting, after 2-3 thrusts he cock felt like silk inside me. mmm

But I have no preferance.