Foreskin Overhang...Uncommon??

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
No overhang here, but the head stays covered good, even when hard unless I slide it back, I usually jack it off with the skin over the head, and stroke the head sliding it back lil pass the pee slit

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
446363-slack_foreskin_-_29-4-09.jpg

D_Doodoo_Diapur

Just Browsing
Media
Soft or Hard i have a good amount covering my head. Most guys I've seen who are uncut all have good amount of foreskin. I don't think its anything abnormal. As long as you dick does what it suppose to, then you have nothing to worry about. :tongue:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
overhang is much more common, than no overhang, as near as I can see from the web.

cliftoncock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
serious overhang here. a good inch when soft, but whether soft or hard it retracts easily.
no pain, no problem. but i'm not sure i like the look of it though. still alot of partners have loved playing with it...

S

SirConcis

overhang is much more common, than no overhang, as near as I can see from the web.

The web shows a fetish representation of the uncut penis with the long ones being somewhow showcased more.

This is the same with the circumcised penis where you think everyone has tight circumcisions since you rarely see pictures of the totally flaccid penis with some slack skin behind rim of head.

If you read european medical books, their general description is of the adult foreskin is that it covers al but tip of head when soft, and is retracted fully when hard. Whethyer this represents majority of males or the ideal foreskin definition, I don't know. There are a lot of variations around.

D

deleted858776

i have meaty overhang. not sure what is the norm, but I think I am longer than average