Foreskin Overhang...Uncommon??

S

SirConcis

By age 3 the vast majority of foreskins used to be retractable. This is likely no longer applicable now that parents are told to never try to retract or wash the potions of glan that can easily be exposed.

The longer the foreskin remains unretractable iin childhood, the more "foreskin stretching" happenes with each erection which means the foreskin enters puberty long enough to remain over glans even when erect.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
A note:
Back in the heydays of circumcision, boys with long foreksins who didn't get done at birth would most often get done before puberty because of long foreskin/phimosis and at that time doctors were quick to tell parents it needs to be done.

The end result is that long foreskins were not so common in locker rooms because those who emerged with puberty with foreksins were those whose foreskin wasn't "redundant" entering puberty.

Note that in France, all the medical and sex books described the foreskin as automatically retrcating during erection and covering all but tip of glans when flaccid.

Yet, now, long foreskins are common in USA and Canada, and I think there are 2 reasons for that. The obvious one is that boys with long foreskins no longer get prescribed circ before puberty, and secondly the "anti circer" do-not-retract mantra means that foreksin take far longer to become retractable and this remain long into puberty. (the earlier a foreksin becomes retractable, the earlier it retracts during erection isntead of being stretched).

Just a theory.

My own personal account says different. I don't remember ever not being able to retract my foreskin. It is quite long. My dad says he was about 12 years old when his started loosening. His foreskin just barely covers the head. My brothers have about the same experience as I, though the length of their foreskins are not quite as long as mine.

D

deleted716371

Overhang seems perfectly normal to me. Some have less, some more. Yours seems very normal to me.

Reactions: find83

Hi, just wondering...

I was in bed with my girlfriend last night, and she was caressing my cock, and saying that the 'bit extra on the end' was unusual...cute but she said she hadn't seen it before.

I thought it was common? There's about half a cm to a cm of overhang. I think maybe she hasn't seen many soft cocks? Just wondering really.
Check mine out dude B63C50AB-EB6A-49D3-9D2D-6338ADBBFDF0.png

Lost cover

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think for all you guys that more overhang than normal there is nothing wrong with that, You should all be happy that you still have a foreskin, i really wish that you could share some with me so that i didnt have to wait for a few years to restore :)