web-shooter4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, the overwhelming majority of Americans are still routinely circumcised in 2022. Around 56-58% are cut out of the maternity ward and then 10% to 20% more afterwards in clinics and private practioners. Hence a 66-78% incidence and ~80% prevalence.

I'm not sure how accurate this is.

A CDC survey of hospitals from 2012 (over 10 years ago) found that it was around 55% of newborns on average, with it varying heavily by region. Lowest on the west coast, highest in the midwest.

The trend has been consistently dropping for the past several decades, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was 50% or less of boys being born in 2023.

I seriously doubt that 10-20% of parents care enough to get it done in private clinics after leaving the hospital.

The prevalence of adult men who are cut in the US is about 80% on average, true. But that has nothing to do with kids being born now.

The overwhelming majority of Gen Z, Millennial, and even a lot of Gen X parents I've talked to see no good reason to get it done, and the American Academy of Pediatrics directly says they don't recommend it.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not sure how accurate this is.

A CDC survey of hospitals from 2012 (over 10 years ago) found that it was around 55% of newborns on average, with it varying heavily by region. Lowest on the west coast, highest in the midwest.

The trend has been consistently dropping for the past several decades, so it wouldn't surprise me if it was 50% or less of boys being born in 2023.

I seriously doubt that 10-20% of parents care enough to get it done in private clinics after leaving the hospital.

The prevalence of adult men who are cut in the US is about 80% on average, true. But that has nothing to do with kids being born now.

The overwhelming majority of Gen Z, Millennial, and even a lot of Gen X parents I've talked to see no good reason to get it done, and the American Academy of Pediatrics directly says they don't recommend it.
True statistics. But parents cave to the doctors “look like dad, look like their friends, no cancer (super super rare), fewer UTI ( usually caused by parents retracting to clean, when IT IS FUSED TO THE HEAD UNTIL 4,5,6,7 and seals out urine (which is sterile!) and seals out feces and then the glans loses its’ protection and allows contaminants in: then a boy gets UTI -and parents blame the foreskin instead of themselves). Our doc even said “last longer”. Oh so it reduces sensitivity? No he said. I said doc a boy will wash his penis until the hot water runs out , just like you did doctor! Haha

web-shooter4

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
True statistics. But parents cave to the doctors “look like dad, look like their friends, no cancer (super super rare), fewer UTI ( usually caused by parents retracting to clean, when IT IS FUSED TO THE HEAD UNTIL 4,5,6,7 and seals out urine (which is sterile!) and seals out feces and then the glans loses its’ protection and allows contaminants in: then a boy gets UTI -and parents blame the foreskin instead of themselves). Our doc even said “last longer”. Oh so it reduces sensitivity? No he said. I said doc a boy will wash his penis until the hot water runs out , just like you did doctor! Haha

Exactly. The idea that boys won’t learn how to wash it is pretty silly.

What do you think teenage boys are doing in the shower? lol

Playing with it in the shower under soapy water is all you need.

Also, around 50% of their friends will be uncut if they’re born now in the US depending on the region, and that’s getting more common.

Reactions: coffinhack

Isvalerika

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Exactly. The idea that boys won’t learn how to wash it is pretty silly.

What do you think teenage boys are doing in the shower? lol

Playing with it in the shower under soapy water is all you need.

Also, around 50% of their friends will be uncut if they’re born now in the US depending on the region, and that’s getting more common.
you don't even need soap (it could actually cause irritation on the membranes of the glans/urethra) but all you need is to let the water run and rub it a little with your fingers.

Seriously, it is very rare that someone actually needs a circumcision, and that would only be in a very extreme case of phimosis (which you can't tell after the kid hits puberty) and still for that there are other treatments and exercises to help the foreskin stretch, and in the worst case scenario, a partial circumcision that allows the foreskin to be retracted without removing it completely.

Gothbrat

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Bump - would love to hear more about stories and foreskin pleasure techniques... You know, for science
Love keeping my forey closed up over my head and rubbing my knob with it. Feels great!

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love keeping my forey closed up over my head and rubbing my knob with it. Feels great!
especially when it gets all slippery inside