frequentwanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As someone who go

I got a circumcision surgery done back in the Summer of 2011 when I was a few months away from turning 14. I had it done at the recommendation of a doctor since I had phimosis (foreskin was tight and was difficult to retract). It was done a few years after I had started puberty (I started masturbating around 10) so I could provide some input as to my personal experiences before and after surgery.

Here are my observations:

Advantages

1.) Foreskin definitely feels very sensitive. I remember using a very different technique when jerking off. I definitely didn't tug on my penis as hard and rough as I do now just to stimulate pleasure.

2.) Arousal was more vibrant and more frequent, and spontaneous.

3.) Orgasms were more powerful, and sensational. The best orgasms I ever had in my life were from before the surgery. Not even the best sex I ever had in my life as a circumcised adult male could ever compare to those mind-bending orgasms I had from just masturbation back then.

4.) Physiologically, I felt more "whole". There was a sense of well-being that came from the sexuality part. I didn't really notice this until after I had my surgery done.

Drawbacks

1.) I can't really think much of any drawbacks. I had phimosis so I guess the only drawback was not being able to pull my foreskin back without it being a bit painful. I didn't see the glans or tip of my penis until after the surgery. I was very sensitive down there for about a month after the surgery, before the keratinization desensitized my glans.

All in all. I really don't recommend circumcision.

If I could pick between being a virgin for the rest of my life but having my foreskin back, or having lots of sex but be circumcised. I would 100% without hesitation go back to being uncircumcised.

Sexuality is just so dull without the foreskin. There's some fucking magic going on there, that's for sure.

There are some aspects of the foreskin I never really got to experience like the pleasure that probably comes from the gliding motion of it. In hindsight, I really wish I had just found an alternative. I can't imagine how blissful sex feels having a foreskin. The biggest regret of my life was going forward with that surgery.
as I expected. I won't be doing it.
my foreskin can get sore from friction if I wank a lot, but is also something else to play with

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, everyone!

I've seen a lot of questions surrounding the au naturale penis on here. So I wanted to take some time and explain how it works to anyone curious. Foreskin is the favorite part of my body and I'm shocked that there hasn't been any detailed explanations or guides surrounding its erotic potential on almost any part of the internet. I'll add a disclaimer that I'm also a fan (and have had a lot of fun) with cut cocks. So this is just about the personal joys I've had with mine. Due to my background, my foreskin has played a big role in my sexual identity, and I'm obsessed with the pleasure it gived me.

I'm 22-years-old, from the United States, and grew up in the Midwest, where the overwhelming majority of my peers were circumcised, and where I was the only one with a foreskin in the locker room. The form mine took only further highlighted the contrast with the guys around me: acroposthionic, long, drooping several inches while flacid. I had no doubt that my foreskin was the most glaring and visible aspect of my penis in that moment. Even back then, I couldn't stop thinking about it. At the time, I couldn'te even believe it. Questions raced through my mind. Why does no one talk about this? Why is there two penis types? The topic transmuted my interests and quickly became my hidden obsession by the time I was 18 or so. I poured through various forums/videos, wanting to know how both kinds worked, and felt, alongside the similarities and differences between each kind, and wanted to know even more.

Eventually, my horny 18 year old mind came across various websites, forums, and videos that focused on the sexual pleasures that come along with having a foreskin, and I read guide after guide on erotogenic areas of it such as the ridged band and frenulum. I immediately wanted to know in every way that I could exploit my own in the same manner that people were describing.
Although I was initially skeptical, I decided to experiment with the techniques. One hand massaging my retracted foreskin; the other, tickling the joint of my frenulum.

How did I not know about this?

What followed was the most shocking and powerful orgasm of my life. I came, hard. I immediately rubbed my ridged band even faster. Cumming even more intensely each time in quick succession. Again, and again, and again, unable to stop the guttural moaning from the depths of my soul. I had four shocking and powerful orgasms in a row through my foreskin.

Wait, I can have multiple orgasms? Fuckkkk.

I couldn't help but to giggle and laugh afterwards at how good those parts of my body felt. The pleasurable intensity was mindnumbing; the orgasms lasted for over a minute. I was left completely stunned and appreciative about what mine could do. Since then, it's absolutely ruined normal masturbation for me. The sensations produced by my glans are utterly eclipsed by those produced by my foreskin. I'm aware that this stuff might be hard to picture if you're cut/never experimented with it. But I'll explain to my best ability.

It is true that mine (and other uncut guys) glans are very sensitive. But most guys never notice that the sensations that it gives off are often extensively unpleasant, crossing frequently into pain, particularly when you're non-aroused. (This is why it is uncomfortable for your retracted glans to rub up against your underwear or pants.) I'm going to be perfectly honest and state that I almost now completely ignore my glans while edging or during foreplay: it's simply not at all where the fun is. It's often said that the foreskin covers and protects the sensitivity of the glans. I think it would be better described as being the complete opposite of this: the glans stimulates the structures of the ridged band, frenular area, and inner foreskin as they move on it.

As mentioned above, the foreskin can be broadly divided into four major zones.
The frenular area is perhaps the best known sensitive areas of the foreskin, and, truthfully, it's nearly my favorite. During masturbation, I usually focus on these two specific parts of it: 1.) The triangular "flesh" on the sides, known as the frenular delta 2.) The extremely tiny "nub" where the ridged band and frenulum of the foreskin meet.

The actual "frenulum" itself (sometimes it is known as the banjo string) is similar in structure to the one contained within your mouth. It is on the ventral side of the penis, directly under the center of the glans: stretching from the lower part of it all the way down to the raphe. The best way to describe this sensation is intense, warm, almost an erotic glow, localized to a very small area, and incredibly sensitive to fine-touch sensation. The triangular flesh on the sides has a similar feeling. But it's a more generalized, full body sensation compared to the "joint" of the frenulum.

My ridged band is the center and topological guiding star of my sexual pleasure. It is easily the most best part of my penis. Essentially, it is the concentrated specialized sensory cells at the wrinkly junction of the foreskin, where its inner and outer parts meet together. The area is profoundly innervated and vascularized, filled with tons of nerves and blood, so it usually seems "blushed" or reddened in comparison to the rest of the foreskin. When overhanging, it looks similar to the foreskin pucker that is seen here; when retracted, it's the series of ridges that can be seen here under the glans. It can be touched, teased, played with, and exploited in either position. The sensation it gives off is remarkably unique and utterly addicting as well; deep, pulsing, and tingly, and when at maximum potential, it's a full body erotic thrill that roars from the root of my prostate all the way to the tip of my spine. I usually start off by being extremely teasing with the overhang of it, but the pleasure that it emanates is even more profound when retracted. It's also the only multiorgasmic part of my penis. When I want to cum, I'll rapidly rub the retracted band, and almost always can get at least two orgasms in quick succession from it. It feels incredibly amazing in a way that I simply don't have the words to describe.

I hope that this post was both informational and helpful to everyone's questions! I've seen a lot of people ask things about what it is like to have a foreskin and I felt obligated to answer. I love being uncut so much!

Excited to read the comments!

I'll be happy to answer anyone's responses/further questions. :)
I was 1 of 3 uncut in class of 75. I got moderate teasing “anteater, cheesedick yada yada. Isn’t it curious that the ridged band, vagina and roof of the mouth are all ridged hah

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I suggest guys considering adult circ have a look at healthunlocked dot com. Many many conversations about adult circ; many are in UK where NIH/ government will do circ free for phimosis or excessive infections. The most common comment is “it’s medical procedure not cosmetic so you generally get the stitch method. The newer “cleaner” methods such as plastibell, clamp or new ZSR (bloodless, stitchless = 50-75 mini staples”) are only available from private surgeon.
There are some before and after photos in the posts are over 2 years old as photos are not allowed. It’s very educational.

frequentwanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was 1 of 3 uncut in class of 75. I got moderate teasing “anteater, cheesedick yada yada. Isn’t it curious that the ridged band, vagina and roof of the mouth are all ridged hah
in UK only a few are cut. At school one cut guy I used to wank with loved to dock with me and feel my foreskin over his glans . he would always cum under my skin .

RHHorst

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, everyone!

I've seen a lot of questions surrounding the au naturale penis on here. So I wanted to take some time and explain how it works to anyone curious. Foreskin is the favorite part of my body and I'm shocked that there hasn't been any detailed explanations or guides surrounding its erotic potential on almost any part of the internet. I'll add a disclaimer that I'm also a fan (and have had a lot of fun) with cut cocks. So this is just about the personal joys I've had with mine. Due to my background, my foreskin has played a big role in my sexual identity, and I'm obsessed with the pleasure it gived me.

I'm 22-years-old, from the United States, and grew up in the Midwest, where the overwhelming majority of my peers were circumcised, and where I was the only one with a foreskin in the locker room. The form mine took only further highlighted the contrast with the guys around me: acroposthionic, long, drooping several inches while flacid. I had no doubt that my foreskin was the most glaring and visible aspect of my penis in that moment. Even back then, I couldn't stop thinking about it. At the time, I couldn'te even believe it. Questions raced through my mind. Why does no one talk about this? Why is there two penis types? The topic transmuted my interests and quickly became my hidden obsession by the time I was 18 or so. I poured through various forums/videos, wanting to know how both kinds worked, and felt, alongside the similarities and differences between each kind, and wanted to know even more.

Eventually, my horny 18 year old mind came across various websites, forums, and videos that focused on the sexual pleasures that come along with having a foreskin, and I read guide after guide on erotogenic areas of it such as the ridged band and frenulum. I immediately wanted to know in every way that I could exploit my own in the same manner that people were describing.
Although I was initially skeptical, I decided to experiment with the techniques. One hand massaging my retracted foreskin; the other, tickling the joint of my frenulum.

What followed was the most shocking and powerful orgasm of my life. I came, hard. I immediately rubbed my ridged band even faster. Cumming even more intensely each time in quick succession. Again, and again, and again, unable to stop the guttural moaning from the depths of my soul. I had four shocking and powerful orgasms in a row through my foreskin.

I couldn't help but to giggle and laugh afterwards at how good those parts of my body felt. The pleasurable intensity was mindnumbing; the orgasms lasted for over a minute. I was left completely stunned and appreciative about what mine could do. Since then, it's absolutely ruined normal masturbation for me. The sensations produced by my glans are utterly eclipsed by those produced by my foreskin. I'm aware that this stuff might be hard to picture if you're cut/never experimented with it. But I'll explain to my best ability.

It is true that mine (and other uncut guys) glans are very sensitive. But most guys never notice that the sensations that it gives off are often extensively unpleasant, crossing frequently into pain, particularly when you're non-aroused. (This is why it is uncomfortable for your retracted glans to rub up against your underwear or pants.) I'm going to be perfectly honest and state that I almost now completely ignore my glans while edging or during foreplay: it's simply not at all where the fun is. It's often said that the foreskin covers and protects the sensitivity of the glans. I think it would be better described as being the complete opposite of this: the glans stimulates the structures of the ridged band, frenular area, and inner foreskin as they move on it.

The frenular area is perhaps the best known sensitive areas of the foreskin, and, truthfully, it's nearly my favorite. During masturbation, I usually focus on these two specific parts of it: 1.) The triangular "flesh" on the sides, known as the frenular delta 2.) The extremely tiny "nub" where the ridged band and frenulum of the foreskin meet.

The actual "frenulum" itself (sometimes it is known as the banjo string) is similar in structure to the one contained within your mouth. It is on the ventral side of the penis, directly under the center of the glans: stretching from the lower part of it all the way down to the raphe. The best way to describe this sensation is intense, warm, almost an erotic glow, localized to a very small area, and incredibly sensitive to fine-touch sensation. The triangular flesh on the sides has a similar feeling. But it's a more generalized, full body sensation compared to the "joint" of the frenulum.

My ridged band is the center and topological guiding star of my sexual pleasure. It is easily the most best part of my penis. Essentially, it is the concentrated specialized sensory cells at the wrinkly junction of the foreskin, where its inner and outer parts meet together. The area is profoundly innervated and vascularized, filled with tons of nerves and blood, so it usually seems "blushed" or reddened in comparison to the rest of the foreskin. When overhanging, it looks similar to the foreskin pucker that is seen here; when retracted, it's the series of ridges that can be seen here under the glans. It can be touched, teased, played with, and exploited in either position. The sensation it gives off is remarkably unique and utterly addicting as well; deep, pulsing, and tingly, and when at maximum potential, it's a full body erotic thrill that roars from the root of my prostate all the way to the tip of my spine. I usually start off by being extremely teasing with the overhang of it, but the pleasure that it emanates is even more profound when retracted. It's also the only multiorgasmic part of my penis. When I want to cum, I'll rapidly rub the retracted band, and almost always can get at least two orgasms in quick succession from it. It feels incredibly amazing in a way that I simply don't have the words to describe.

I hope that this post was both informational and helpful to everyone's questions! I've seen a lot of people ask things about what it is like to have a foreskin and I felt obligated to answer. I love being uncut so much!

My parents should have left me the fuck alone. I told my mother they shouldn’t have had me circumcised. Her response was “but you had so much!” Ugh…no one should have to loose their foreskin for the aesthetic tastes of their parents. That’s sicko.

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My parents should have left me the fuck alone. I told my mother they shouldn’t have had me circumcised. Her response was “but you had so much!” Ugh…no one should have to loose their foreskin for the aesthetic tastes of their parents. That’s sicko.
I agree!! Why do doctors and parents do this to their infant boys. What if infant girls had to get their clitoris cut if it was too big? Would girls then grow up like if that their Viginas have been remolded?!
What’s next change their noses, eyes, skin color?!!
People have to know that having a child means that they should have the right to their mind, body and soul even at 1 day old!!!!

D

deleted15092521

Should be made a required reading for males and females alike, on how to pleasure the uncut cock. :rolleyes:
I've had a couple of partners who were really into this type of stuff. They were extremely into foreskin/frenulum play, and knew exactly how to stimulate those parts of my uncut cock. (e.g. Tonguing under my foreskin, softly sucking my frenulum in tickly circles, ridged band massaging.)

Those parts are key to getting absolutely crazy orgasms.

D

deleted15092521

If you do please record and post them please!! I had know idea about this and would Love a guide and demonstration of how it should be done and what exactly to
Do!
Not me, but someone already did it:
I also heavily recommend checking out CAN-FAP (the Canadian Foreskin Awareness Project) to — although the site obviously has an agenda. That being said, the videos are extremely informative and helped me learn about this.

frequentwanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think #3 is more related to youth than circumcision status. I know that my very early orgasms nearly caused me to pass out.

As time went on, however, they were still great, but nothing like those very early ones.
I found my early orgasms much stronger but I tended to cum very quickly.

D

deleted15092521

I found my early orgasms much stronger but I tended to cum very quickly.
Men tend to become less multiorgasmic and sensitive over time in general, from what I can tell. I worry I'll lose the ability when I'm older.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Men tend to become less multiorgasmic and sensitive over time in general, from what I can tell. I worry I'll lose the ability when I'm older.
Im 69 and cum every day. Still super orgasms

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As someone who go

I got a circumcision surgery done back in the Summer of 2011 when I was a few months away from turning 14. I had it done at the recommendation of a doctor since I had phimosis (foreskin was tight and was difficult to retract). It was done a few years after I had started puberty (I started masturbating around 10) so I could provide some input as to my personal experiences before and after surgery.

Here are my observations:

Advantages

1.) Foreskin definitely feels very sensitive. I remember using a very different technique when jerking off. I definitely didn't tug on my penis as hard and rough as I do now just to stimulate pleasure.

2.) Arousal was more vibrant and more frequent, and spontaneous.

3.) Orgasms were more powerful, and sensational. The best orgasms I ever had in my life were from before the surgery. Not even the best sex I ever had in my life as a circumcised adult male could ever compare to those mind-bending orgasms I had from just masturbation back then.

4.) Physiologically, I felt more "whole". There was a sense of well-being that came from the sexuality part. I didn't really notice this until after I had my surgery done.

Drawbacks

1.) I can't really think much of any drawbacks. I had phimosis so I guess the only drawback was not being able to pull my foreskin back without it being a bit painful. I didn't see the glans or tip of my penis until after the surgery. I was very sensitive down there for about a month after the surgery, before the keratinization desensitized my glans.

All in all. I really don't recommend circumcision.

If I could pick between being a virgin for the rest of my life but having my foreskin back, or having lots of sex but be circumcised. I would 100% without hesitation go back to being uncircumcised.

Sexuality is just so dull without the foreskin. There's some fucking magic going on there, that's for sure.

There are some aspects of the foreskin I never really got to experience like the pleasure that probably comes from the gliding motion of it. In hindsight, I really wish I had just found an alternative. I can't imagine how blissful sex feels having a foreskin. The biggest regret of my life was going forward with that surgery.

I had a tight foreskin too and didn’t get it back until well after the typical age. I didn’t even know it was supposed to go back until exposed to the locker room and saw guys adjusting their foreskin at the urinal, shower, etc. I stretched little by little over months and got it back. I was tight and just seems like circumcision would rarely be necessary.

I know some guys on here have done foreskin restoration…

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, everyone!

Nice Coverage about foreskin. Even I would like to add that it's very important for the cock and your lady partners after all for the lady it gives pleasurable rub when inside the pussy and also an additional tool to enjoyable play during sex. Most females who says that they prefer cut cock is actually because they never experienced of intact cock with its foreskin so they are not aware of the pleasure of this. Of course some exceptions are there who experienced both but still love cut cock due to their own preference of look. But females who are from the region where most men are not cut they like uncut cock with foreskin pleasure. Anyways around 67% of males in this world are having intact cock and after the foreskin retracted all cocks look same. Ofcourse i do not say that cut cocks are bad or don't look good.

Reactions: Lovin.life7

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This part really surprises me, as I thought that routine circumcision had mostly faded from the US long before that.

For sure, when my son was born in Florida 35 years ago, I asked the pediatrician about circumcision and he was like, "why? No one does that anymore."

Not every uncircumcised male has a long overhanging, foreskin. Could you be confusing shorter foreskins for circumcision?
Actually cut foreskin and short foreskin is evident enough by look because be it full foreskin or shot foreskin both have a finishing bunch of crushed skin at the end but a partially or fully removed foreskin are missing that cushioning like skin at the end so mostly it's clearly understood. Leaving very few exception, this understanding I got through the experience of seeing various cocks in locker room and in the public rest room.here are some pics of my uncut cock with fully covered and partially retracted foreskin which show the cushion like bunch on skin opening side, this cushioning like bunch is not seen in partially or fully removed foreskin where half the cock head is exposed like shorter foreskin

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sinsualist

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My oldest brother was cut my older brother wasn’t and my dad isn’t either. My younger brother was cut. I’m actually not sure u only know if being cut but some people have stated how it possibly feels like missing the skin reduces pleasure

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My oldest brother was cut my older brother wasn’t and my dad isn’t either. My younger brother was cut. I’m actually not sure u only know if being cut but some people have stated how it possibly feels like missing the skin reduces pleasure
You will loose sensation cuz you’re cutting off part of your body!! Ofcourse your body and sensations will act and notice the difference.

But I’m curious, why did two of your brothers get cut and you and your eldest brother didn’t?

Reactions: rusevcrush1

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My oldest brother was cut my next older bro wasn’t, and I wasn’t either. Oddly my younger brother who’s 7 years younger is cut. My mom was super religious so she had my first bro cut. My dad denied her my second bro being cut denied me being cut and by my younger bro she had sunk back in religion and had him cut too. My dad isn’t cut. He had to show us how to peel our foreskin to rinse it. My oldest bro hated my mom for that and he bluntly tells her how much he hates her for having him cut for her religion it’s pretty bad and aggressive between the two