D

deleted1253605

I am uncircumcised with a tight foreskin too, so I understand you and others than have experienced the same.

In my experience (and maybe answering for some curious profiles) there is no problem when flaccid, for cleaning properly. When it is hard or having sex if I want to pull it back I need to do it slowly, with patience and proper amount of lube, otherwise if I do it quickly it hurts.
What happens if your foreskin is already pulled back before you get hard?

Reactions: pedrop21

pedrop21

Expert Member
Media
Santiago de Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What happens if your foreskin is already pulled back before you get hard?
I have tried that, not my best idea to be honest jeje it hurt a lot.
and maybe you could get used to the feeling and the pain just pass but definetely not comfortable at all while you get there.

In my case, if I do it just like I mentioned it in my first comment (already hard and slowly) I guess it kind of gives my foreskin the opportunity to stretch and makes it easier.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Would you ever consider in cutting at least half way? Is that possible?
When I was born, I was partially circumcised to prevent phimosis. I have plenty of skin left over, no tightness and the head is still sensitive. Still don’t know why this is not an option. @knowmore123

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This part really surprises me, as I thought that routine circumcision had mostly faded from the US long before that.

For sure, when my son was born in Florida 35 years ago, I asked the pediatrician about circumcision and he was like, "why? No one does that anymore."

Not every uncircumcised male has a long overhanging, foreskin. Could you be confusing shorter foreskins for circumcision?
There might be some regional variation - I think the midwest continues to have lots of circumcisions on newborns. Anecdotal example - 4 of my guy buddies and their wives have had sons within the past 4 years. 3 of 4 opted to have their boys circumcised. All live in Chicago, well educated, professional jobs. All also white guys. For what it's worth, the guys who had their sons snipped all from the midwest (Indiana) too. The guy who didn't opt to have his son circumcised is also uncut but from NYC. Just thought I'd share.

Reactions: hzs3fg

circonciso

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Respectfully, I don't really find any advantage to the procedure. As someone who was intact for the first 13 years of life, I would very much rather go back to what it was before. Why mess with something that was given to us nature? Why abuse a natural beauty? Why throw it all away?

I felt so comfortable in my own body, and skin, and I had 0 issues at all with my foreskin. The only reason why I felt the pressure to get it done was because of a few people and so-called medical professionals who thought they knew everything. I felt really betrayed because they took advantage of a swayable teenager and now, I have to live the rest of my life with that regret and self-resentment for going forward with it.

I can move on and accept these feelings, but I don't think I can truly ever change my way or thinking about what I did. I can accept what happened, but I will never try to validate or justify what happened.
dear friend, everything you tell is the demonstration my purposes could be helpful, in order to overcome the self-resentment and feeling welcomed in a good friendly community

pedrop21

Expert Member
Media
Santiago de Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you considered uncut if when erect the skin goes all the way back and the head never gets covered??
I only look uncut when soft, but even then the skin only covers 3/4 of my head.
Does girth have to do with it? Cuz I have a thick tip
Oh, interesting.
I am not doctor or expert, but I would say that you are uncut just that your forskin it is not as long and tight as others.

bigcat591

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are NOT fooling Cut guys when you “pull back in showers“! For sure, any guy with a high and tight cut could and would identify someone wad of foreskin all rolled up behind your glans. Plus the entire area of the frenulum of the uncut “pretenders“ virtually never “rolls” up because all of the foreskin merges into a small area under the glans. Attempts to disguise uncut cocks as being cut might fool some one from a low and loose culture but anAmerican dude from the Midwest would peg you in a minute. BTW - No matter how long your foreskin is rolled up and put away wet, the glans usually looks like a small beet, skin folds and the dreaded smegma remains.
By the foreskin shaming? This forum should be a safe space.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
P
When I was born, I was partially circumcised to prevent phimosis. I have plenty of skin left over, no tightness and the head is still sensitive. Still don’t know why this is not an option. @knowmore123

Partial circumcision is also done in many cases to prevent future complication related to tight foreskin. Nothing wrong in that usually in partial cut, foreskin covers half the cock head and front part is always exposed. Usually in partial cut foreskin gets retracted of it's own when erect. Mostly in partial circumcision 1/4th of the skin is removed with frenulum, that keeps the skin loosen up to glide comfortably as well maintains the natural moist and sensitivity of the glans. Some of my friends are partially circumcised and it appears same like short foreskin.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you considered uncut if when erect the skin goes all the way back and the head never gets covered??
I only look uncut when soft, but even then the skin only covers 3/4 of my head.
Does girth have to do with it? Cuz I have a thick tip
You are having short foreskin, guys with short foreskin often look like cut when erect and during flaccid state also there cockhead remains half exposed like you. Many of my friends have short foreskin.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
O
Of course the "Skin is still sensitive." Being cut doesn't mean you lose sensitivity, as millions of cut guys will attest. I realize there may be exceptions with botched jobs, but my cut head it plenty sensitive.

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You are having short foreskin, guys with short foreskin often look like cut when erect and during flaccid state also there cockhead remains half exposed like you. Many of my friends have short foreskin.
Oh ok. I thought it wasn’t normal or that I was semi cut or something lol
Thanks

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...But you did something to me you had my dick cut and you never asked me for permission. My mom explained this was done at the hospital and he punched the table saying she had no right!!! My dad is like relax and he’s like no!!
This is a perfect example of why the choice should be up to the individual. Anyone left uncut as an infant who later decides he wants to be cut need not rant at his parents for doing something irreversible but can instead arrange to get cut. Someone who was cut and has now decided he would rather be uncut can try restoration but that would never get back an exact equivalent of what was cut away and he may feel so frustrated as to rant at his parents in this way.

Of course many are ambivalent on the subject and that's also fine but for me, even the small number who later feel some kind of violation is a few too many.

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
This is a perfect example of why the choice should be up to the individual. Anyone left uncut as an infant who later decides he wants to be cut need not rant at his parents for doing something irreversible but can instead arrange to get cut. Someone who was cut and has now decided he would rather be uncut can try restoration but that would never get back an exact equivalent of what was cut away and he may feel so frustrated as to rant at his parents in this way.

Of course many are ambivalent on the subject and that's also fine but for me, even the small number who later feel some kind of violation is a few too many.
Agreed!! No one should impose on someone else’s body man that’s horrible! My brother he was unaware until he came back he was just suddenly are and he acted very frustrated like if he now felt he didn’t have something I never asked but I wonder if maybe he felt lack of pleasure?

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Agreed!! No one should impose on someone else’s body man that’s horrible! My brother he was unaware until he came back he was just suddenly are and he acted very frustrated like if he now felt he didn’t have something I never asked but I wonder if maybe he felt lack of pleasure?
Ask him

giggathot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just wanted to chime in here -- I'm a 23-year-old male in my first long term relationship and feel as though after months of practice with my partner I'm finally experiencing the full potential of my uncut cock. This time I year ago my cock couldn't stretch much further than my head because it was so sensitive. It was causing me to restrain myself from fucking/stroking too hard due to overstimulation. Well, I guess I've conditioned it enough that I now am able to use my cock without fear of sensitivity. I'm fucking hard, with long hard strokes. I feel so fucking powerful in bed, and my partner finds it hot too. Keep up the contributions.

rusevcrush1

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Just wanted to chime in here -- I'm a 23-year-old male in my first long term relationship and feel as though after months of practice with my partner I'm finally experiencing the full potential of my uncut cock. This time I year ago my cock couldn't stretch much further than my head because it was so sensitive. It was causing me to restrain myself from fucking/stroking too hard due to overstimulation. Well, I guess I've conditioned it enough that I now am able to use my cock without fear of sensitivity. I'm fucking hard, with long hard strokes. I feel so fucking powerful in bed, and my partner finds it hot too. Keep up the contributions.
Hehe young buck