mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I red with big interest what ParadoxOntology write about foreskin. I've learned about the full pleasure it can give mostly after I bought a vibrator ring as on the attached pic. I attach it on the foreskin below the glans and it doesn't really stimulate cock head. This is the toy that give me the most pleasure and the most powerful orgasms I've ever got. I used to hang it up so that it doesn't rest on my stomach. This one is a California Exotic with 7 vibration patterns. Best is to put some lube or baby oil so that it's not stuck to the skin and can move. Feels so hot to just lay down and feel the pleasure. Sometimes just change patterns of vibration to edge and when I'm about to shoot I put max continous power and get the most powerful orgasm. I love my foreskin and wouldn't give it away for anything. Nothing has given me so much pleasure in life as my foreskin!

Attachments

Reactions: BigAl9 and Jonas69

LOPAKA505

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It honestly depends on the individual. A lot of guys with long foreskin can absolutely pull it off.

During my teenage years, I was continuously sollicitated by my guy friends to have them docking with my cock! Some were circumcised but most were uncut and they would love having their glans/foreskin covered by mine....

Jonas69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I red with big interest what ParadoxOntology write about foreskin. I've learned about the full pleasure it can give mostly after I bought a vibrator ring as on the attached pic. I attach it on the foreskin below the glans and it doesn't really stimulate cock head. This is the toy that give me the most pleasure and the most powerful orgasms I've ever got. I used to hang it up so that it doesn't rest on my stomach. This one is a California Exotic with 7 vibration patterns. Best is to put some lube or baby oil so that it's not stuck to the skin and can move. Feels so hot to just lay down and feel the pleasure. Sometimes just change patterns of vibration to edge and when I'm about to shoot I put max continous power and get the most powerful orgasm. I love my foreskin and wouldn't give it away for anything. Nothing has given me so much pleasure in life as my foreskin!
You should do a video! I would love to see how it works!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
D

deleted15092521

That’s damn impressive!! I can only have two and that’s on a very lucky day!!
This is years of practice and patience!
And I don’t think everyone’s penis is capable of this.
I think most (at least in theirs 20s) guys with a foreskin can do it. You just have to continue to rub the retracted ridged band after you originally cum. Does it still not work for you?

Maybe not five. But 2-3.

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone get cut after puberty so experienced both, and can describe the drawbacks and advantages of a f/skin ?
I was cut as a adult. You can never keep clean enough when you have a foreskin - there is a urinary odour no matter how much you wash. Going down on an uncut guy is basically like licking the toilet bowl, according to my experience. I am very happy to be cut and only regret that I have not had it done earlier.

I understand that other people have difference experiences and perceptions but this is mine. My husband is RIC.

• Haha
Reactions: viscountwxyz

chpoof

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can never keep clean enough when you have a foreskin - there is a urinary odour no matter how much you wash.
I respect your perspective, but that's just plain inaccurate. My husband of 25+ years, who is uncut, has never had urinary odor.

Going down on an uncut guy is basically like licking the toilet bowl, according to my experience.
I go down on my husband multiple times a week, and he's always clean as a whistle. He looks, smells, and tastes great. Very sorry that your experience has been negative, but mine has been the total opposite.

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was cut as a adult. You can never keep clean enough when you have a foreskin - there is a urinary odour no matter how much you wash. Going down on an uncut guy is basically like licking the toilet bowl, according to my experience. I am very happy to be cut and only regret that I have not had it done earlier.

I understand that other people have difference experiences and perceptions but this is mine. My husband is RIC.
Pics??

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I respect your perspective, but that's just plain inaccurate. My husband of 25+ years, who is uncut, has never had urinary odor.

I go down on my husband multiple times a week, and he's always clean as a whistle. He looks, smells, and tastes great. Very sorry that your experience has been negative, but mine has been the total opposite.
This is only your experience, one single person in the world LOL

VT4

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Maybe you were unable to keep your dick clean but men all over the world have been.

I have never experiencing toilet bowl licking - whether on a dick or an actual toilet!

Like any body part a dick can get funky but nothing a bit of soap and water doesn’t fix.