Foreskin Pleasure

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Sapien, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    This is a request for intact guys to educate us circumcised guys on the joys of owning a foreskin. Please, don't be shy. Tell us how you enjoy it yourself and/or with partners. What special things do you do or your partner does to you that drives you crazy.

2. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

How about I begin and educate all uncut guys. Well, where do I begin...... I love to bang my girl soo hard not having to worry about anything, I love the feeling of my shaft hitting her walls, and the friction that turns her on. I love it when she tells me my dick feels so hard and she can feel it going in and out, and that I'm the only guy whos made her orgasm all the time (knowing all her previous lovers where uncut)....... I love it when I can just put the condom on no problem and enter her rapidly..... I love when I don't even have to be hard to get a blowjob from her, and the fact that shes goes down on me like its water..... I love pulling my dick out in odd places randomly for her to suck, not having to worry about being hard or not, and I love that she always loves sucking my dick...... I love it that I can jerkoff without lube or with lube if I wanted too..... I love being able to take a piss with no hands, anywhere I like, and I love when she watches me do that.... I love the easy clean, and the great smell... I love the fact that no piss stays on my dick.... I love it that I was her first cut man and she was so amazed and so happy with it.... I can type for days, really I can, anal, oh man thats just a whole differant story, the feeling!!! For me AND her.........

Sorry but I just had to post this. I didn't like the wording of your initial post to be honest, about somebody teaching me a subjective matter. Let me educate you guys on how Muslims are so much better then Catholics (OK, that was a joke obviously, but you get the point).......

I'm sure there are things that the uncut man can do that the cut cant, and vice versa.

My post wasnt trying to make any uncut man feel any sort of way... I could have wrote for longer, but no point really.

Whats the next topic, woman with big clits EDUCATING woman with small clits on what they're missing???

Only thing your missing is some pride.

3. uberhund

uberhund Member

I don't think there's an overwhelming advantage in being uncircumsized, but a few of the benefits are:

1. Condoms: if your foreskin covers the head of your cock like mine does, it's easy to get used to a condom because if I roll my foreskin back before putting the condom on, it doesn't feel that different to normal because there's usually a covering on my dick head!

2. Docking: if you're into that, which most guys aren't, and very few uncircumsized guys have a loose enough foreskin for it: I certainly don't!

3. Wanking: it's a bit easier to manipulate a foreskin (a favourite wanking technique among uncircumsized men) than to get lube and work the thinner skin of the penis shaft, but circumsized guys seem to manage okay! Circumcision was occasionally used as a 'cure' for masturbation as it makes it a bit more tricky, but I can't believe it actually stopped anyone.

...and that's all I can think of. Not a huge advantage really, just a variation!

#3 uberhund, Apr 14, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  4. eurotop40

Gold Member

A variation is being cut compare to being intact, not viceversa... this can only be US logics.
    It is analog to saying "Oh, this father resembles his son...".

5. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wanking with lube for me :biggrin1:

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    What I appreciate most about being uncut/intact is when the foreskine slides back and forth during intercourse. It allows more friction on the glans.

I also let the foreskine retract and advance when I masturbate. A lot more action which is also fun.

In as much as I was never cut I can not comment on the sensation of an intact penis versus a cut one. I will leave that discussion to those who have had experience with both modes of penis styles.

I also appreciate receiving oral stimulation on my penis with the head hooded and tongue action. Very pleasant to receive. Of course I also giving oral so it is a two way street for my Bride and I.

7. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Now this is the type of response I am looking for. A response with detail and passion. Thanks wildwestend - well written. My next post was actually going to ask a similar question to circumcised guys. I was going to wait for a few days but since you started it I may as well get on with it. (And no I am not missing my pride, just my foreskin).

Intact guys - is that all you have? Don' t you recognize a challenge when you see one? So far the response from the circumcised side is winning hands down.

Come on, lets get some descriptive details and passion in this! You can do better.

8. Meteoric

Meteoric New Member

Just a few things off the top of my head......

For us:

Foreskin holds many, many nerve endings thus it feels better. Less abrasion and friction day to day on the glans in underwear means less deadening of the nerves which in turn means sex feels better. The foreskin also protects the glans from damage. There's a few study's that solidify these statements readily available on the net.

For spouse:

It adds girth to your head on the back stroke, which is always a plus. Also there's less friction during intercourse and anal sex which if you're doing it often and for extended periods of time, always helps. Friction isn't fun in many instances (unless you're removing stain off an old wood floor...). My girl and I don't use condoms, so according to her it's better.

#8 Meteoric, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  9. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Come on guys we need more posts. So far from the intact guys I like "hung's" entry because he describe actions that he likes. Concentrate on what you personally like about your foreskin and what you how you like to use it to get off (and not the difference between intact and circumcised).

Come on guys we need more posts - let's have some fun with this. :biggrin1:

If we get enough entries we can have a poll to choose the best one.

10. sargon20

Gold Member

:sad::sad:

11. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

For starters God, Nature, whatever you wanna call it, put the foreskin there for a reason, otherwise we would all been born circumcised.
    The head needs protection and the foreskin provides that.
    During foreplay the cock produces precum as a natural lubrication for the smoothest entry and foreskin helps to sustain and lube the head with it.
    Foreskin feels great and there are numerous ways to play and enjoy it.
    A wet mouth around my cock and a hot tongue playing with my foreskin is something I wouldn't trade for anything!!!!

12. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    Just look at my gallery and you will see the fun and games I have with my foreskin.

Franky

13. Ohioguy

Ohioguy Member

If you stay inserted into the woman after climaxing you can wait and both feel the foreskin going forward and covering the head of the pennis prior to withdrawing.

14. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    That is different - not what I expected.:wink:

Anyone else have some input??

15. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

Ya your right, so fuck all this industrialization, all these structures in our society, all this food we eat and drinks we drink, and everything else. Matter fact, FUCK this website, and computers, and internet as a whole, because none of this shit was palced here by God or Nature. Lets go back to the hunter and gatherer era, matter fact even before that. Fuck every improvement and enhancment that has occured on Earth. God created a natural environment for a reason, so lets all go back to that natural environment that had nothing, No condoms no NOTHING, and lets all have fun with our foreskins.

16. Meteoric

Meteoric New Member

What the fuck does being scientifically advanced in a modern society, with computers have to do with being either natural or cir-cut? Will we not have 4G if we don't follow ancient ceremony??

just, wow.

#16 Meteoric, Apr 21, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  17. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    Let's skip the criticism of the other posts in this thread. It was meant to get input regarding the experiences of intact guys. The idea is for them to say whatever they want to express their thoughts on their intact status without fear of criticism. Your expression of your opinion on circumcised sex was good.

18. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Active Member

Albums:
    I've just posted another pic which shows just how much spare skin I have in my scrotum and foreskin - great to play with by me and my partner.

Franky

19. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Westend's psych outbursts argue against RIC.

20. wildwestend

wildwestend New Member

Ya your right....this is for the intact guys shouldnt be posting here like this. Alright to the above post, whatever you say, whatever makes you happy.

Draft saved Draft deleted