Foreskin Pleasure

worth1993

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a lot of people would be surprised by how much pleasure a foreskin brings....

I can cum so many ways by playing with my foreskin...and hopefully this link works cause xtube has been having problems...

Returnofseth's Videos

Awesome video!!! Only to see it in person, ahhh.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
I love having my foreskin. There are a lot more fun things you can do with one: play without lube easier, get more pleasure from playing with my head and my ridged band and my frenulum.

good for you.
BTW, don't u feel stuffy in the hooded jacket in summer?
really wandering.

R

returnofseht

I'm a cut guy though, of course I know that intact guys use their foreskin instead of lube, however, it is really surprising that they can cum by playing with the foreskin. So i'm wondering if they can feel orgasm on the foreskin itself. really awesome!!

I've never really felt an orgasm in my foreskin per se...its more like the action of pulling or sucking on my foreskin stimulates my head...so it's more like a carry-over sensation...if that makes sense. The extra nerve endings on a foreskin just add to the overall sensation.

R

returnofseht

Just wondering.... when a guy has a long foreskin - I mean one that rarely if ever skins back while masturbating - and you're having sex you really never have the skin on skin feeling a guy with a short foreskin (or no foreskin) experiences. Right? You're only having pleasure with yourself! If the foreskin never fully retracts while you're inside your partner you never have skin on skin contact!

Hey,

My foreskin is really really long...so long that i don't have to pull it back when I masturbate...but it's also not tight, so if I build up a lot of precum or am lubricated, my foreskin slides easily over my glans. So when it comes to sex, even if my penis starts off covered, my foreskin will inevitably retract...so the motion during sex becomes one of my head popping in and out of my foreskin. My long foreskin will reduce friction with my lady but it's all skin on skin. Only guys with really tight foreskins won't be able to pull them back.

Hope that helps some...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering.... when a guy has a long foreskin - I mean one that rarely if ever skins back while masturbating - and you're having sex you really never have the skin on skin feeling a guy with a short foreskin (or no foreskin) experiences. Right? You're only having pleasure with yourself! If the foreskin never fully retracts while you're inside your partner you never have skin on skin contact!

Cut guys have asked me this before, and I think it's hard to get if you don't have a foreskin. Cut dicks require friction from another surface; dicks with foreskin get all of that from the foreskin. The only time I lose sensation is when my foreskin is bunched up behind the head. It doesn't matter so much if my glans and foreskin are moving against each other or against another surface (unless it's a dry or coarse surface, which is torture).

In fact, some of the greatest pleasure and strongest orgasms I get are from hand jobs where the glans is never uncovered. It doesn't need to be.

I'm a cut guy though, of course I know that intact guys use their foreskin instead of lube, however, it is really surprising that they can cum by playing with the foreskin. So i'm wondering if they can feel orgasm on the foreskin itself. really awesome!!

Totally. Stimulating just the frenulum and the inner foreskin can bring on absolutely insane orgasms. You know, the kind where you lose control of the noises you make and you get embarrassed over how weird they get...

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't have a foreskin, but i've had a lot of fun with other mens' foreskins. i like to suck an uncut dick, and see how far under the hood i can get my tongue. the smell of an uncut cock really turns me on.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've never really felt an orgasm in my foreskin per se...its more like the action of pulling or sucking on my foreskin stimulates my head...so it's more like a carry-over sensation...if that makes sense. The extra nerve endings on a foreskin just add to the overall sensation.

:confused:

ahh
that's what every one was talking about..

I was thinking about something else.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

Awesome masturbation technique, wish I could to that.

"The extra nerve endings on a foreskin just add to the overall sensation"

Would you say that not only the movement of your foreskin on your glans stimulates your glans but also the the interaction between your glans and foreskin stimulates your foreskin for a totally synergistic effect?

Any other intact guys have unique ways of getting off?

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
[FONT=맑은 고딕]Sometimes, I wish to have the feeling of the head wrapped up in my foreskin and desperately wonder how it feels.[/FONT]
[FONT=맑은 고딕] [/FONT]

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some circumcisionsts like to turn that against us, saying intact sex is just wanking, but that's just nonsense. Both innner and outer skin are quite sensitive, the innner skin (the ridged band) more so. For the skin to roll back and forth, it also has to roll on itself, or rather be rolled by its container, so there's plenty of stimulation between the skin and whatever it's rolling in.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So what is this? I've met too many guys here (in Czech Rep) with this on the head of their dick. I read that it's not contagious but still...

Hey Thick Johnny...those are penile pearls! Your correct they are NOT contagious!! Lot's of uncut men have them. You can find those pearls around people eyes too. It only forms in thin skinned areas.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Also, called penile papules.
Link to article on them here

The cause is unknown, circumcised men get them as well but a lower percentage. They are not related to sexual activity or hygiene.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Also, called penile papules.
Link to article on them here

The cause is unknown, circumcised men get them as well but a lower percentage. They are not related to sexual activity or hygiene.

They are harmless nerve endings, visible on about 3 out of 10 men, regardless of their circumcision status. They are called pearly penile papules.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Some circumcisionsts like to turn that against us, saying intact sex is just wanking, but that's just nonsense. Both innner and outer skin are quite sensitive, the innner skin (the ridged band) more so. For the skin to roll back and forth, it also has to roll on itself, or rather be rolled by its container, so there's plenty of stimulation between the skin and whatever it's rolling in.

It's like a fuck inside of a fuck.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media

To me, it sounds like just jacking off inside the vaginal canal giving poorer stimuli on its wall than cut guys'. Then intact guys' fucking itself is less helpful to elevate girls' orgasm, eh?

Last edited:
R

returnofseht

There's definitely a more pronounced interaction between my foreskin and my glans. Every movement - pulling, sucking, probing -has the effect of causing friction between my foreskin and glans even if my head is well lubricated. It's really hard to imagine one working without the other.

Another unique way that I've masturbated is let a stream of water fall into my out-stretched foreskin in the shower or bath. The water has a vibrating type effect and can make me orgasm in minutes.

Other than that, there are lots of different ways to masturbate when you're uncut and even more if you have a really long foreskin...but more are just variations of the same sorts of things...

Awesome masturbation technique, wish I could to that.

"The extra nerve endings on a foreskin just add to the overall sensation"

Would you say that not only the movement of your foreskin on your glans stimulates your glans but also the the interaction between your glans and foreskin stimulates your foreskin for a totally synergistic effect?

Any other intact guys have unique ways of getting off?

Attachments