Foreskin position during sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by tibo90, Aug 30, 2010.

1. tibo90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious how other uncut guys doing it...

Normally
    I have a long-tight foreskin, so it covers my glans even when I'm fully erect. For that reason my foreskin always covers the head of my penis. Sometimes I tried to "wear" it retracted, but after I while I covered it again...I head was way to sensitive.

During sex
    When my girlfriend is giving me blowjob, I let her do what she wants. She knows it's sensitive so she never did anything what hurts for me.

-But when I put it into her cunt, the foreskin always covers the head. Of course the foreskin is pushing back on the inward thrust during vaginal sex and retracts again over the head on the outward thrust (depends on position too)

-When I'm wearing condom, I'm doing in the same way, so the skin covers my head, when I'm putting on the condom.

-When I'm cumming, I retract the skin to shoot stronger and further.:tongue:

I guess guys with long foreskins seem to have a tighter "lip" at the tip (like me), while the short foreskins are much more loose.

How are you doing it? (with and without condom)

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

The partner decides what to do with my foreskin, I don't mind at all, I just go with the flow:biggrin:. Of course the head is very sensitive when the foreskin is retracted, but that is one the benefits because when it gets stimulated it's such an intense feeling!

With a condom on it is less stimulating and less sensitive, and I make sure the foreskin isn't retracted when I put on a condom because that hurts for me...

3. erratic

Gold Member

Normally I never have my foreskin back. It hurts too much.

Like pieterjoke, I let my partner decide (mostly) how much exposure the head and inside of my foreskin gets. That being said, there's little that feels better than wet lips on inner foreskin...

4. Jaffa61

Jaffa61 New Member

From the age of 14 I have "trained" my foreskin to remain pulled back most of the time to desensitise it, which makes me last longer. It moves freely back n forth during sex but generally wont stay covering my glans when hard because it swells too much. I have found this more comfortable, cleaner etc. Yes it is more sensitive for the first few days but soon goes. My wife chooses what to do with my foreskin during sex!!!!

5. BigDoug

BigDoug New Member

When I started Junior High, I hated dressing for gym and showering because I was the ony white guy with an intact dick. I was born in a small town in Kansas. The dads there weren't cut so they didn't have their sons cut either.

I was often teased by the usual 14-year old asshole types you find in middle school. I got tired of hearing comments like, "Why does it look like a carrot?" Or, "Why does it look like an anteater?" I should have just told them to fuck off, but I was insecure and wanted approval as most kids do at that age. You just want to fit in.

So like Jaffa61, I decided to see if I could train the foreskin to stay back so it would look like a faux circumcision. I actually took some medical tape and taped it back, and after a few weeks, it would stay back on its own. Warning: the head was very sensitive and I felt irritated and uncomfortable because it would rub against my boxers (tighty whities or boxer briefs would have caused less friction, I think.) It did look like I was circumcised, and you could only detect a little bunched skin just behind the ridge of the head if you were really very close to it--like playing with it. :)

The head's skin texture actually changes once it is out for a long time. It is no longer moist, super smooth and sensitive. You could freeball, for example, in you levis, without discomfort which, I suppose, is the same way an cut dick would feel.

Tibo90 I suggest giving it a try, and I think you will find that you will also last longer during sex, too. Sex will still be great--just not irritating/hurting to your head.

I grew out of the "embarrassment" of being of looking different from most guys so I reversed the process because now I am proud and glad that I am intact. I used the same method to keep the hood down. It still does not fully cover the head, but I found the skin texture also reverted back to the way it originally was, and now I am super sensitive, very smooth and moist just like before.

The down side of this is that as my wife has gotten older, she has become a little drier. My foreskin full retracts during intercourse, and if there is not enough lubrication, I actually hurt a little during sex due to sensitivity, and I get some red abrasions on the head that I can best descibe as feeling like a rug burn. I don't think that this would happen, if I had not reversed the proceedure. I turned the big guy back into something of a tenderfoot so to speak.

Sorry this got too long. Maybe it would be better under the healthy penis threads, but I thought, like Jaffa61, that my experience would be helpful to the original poster.

#5 BigDoug, Aug 30, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  6. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    My foreskin is fairly loose, so it slides back and forth over the head while thrusting, and feels incredible. I do like having it nibbled on and stretched with someone lips, and having a tongue swirled around the inside during foreplay.... but while fucking, it slides back and forth over the head. The bottoms I've been with love it because I can work them longer and it doesn't irritate them as much, since I'm basically thrusting in and out of the skin.

7. tlbuncut5

tlbuncut5 New Member

Albums:
    upon insertation I retract my foreskin. Then let it do what it wants. The feeling of glideing is great. Thats when the foreskin covers and uncovers the head while thrusting....:smile:

8. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have elastic foreskin and long frenulum so when am erect its always back its looks am cut

9. tibo90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's the same with me...of course mostly it restacts a bit by itself, but it would hurt me also.

BTW I don't have any problem with being uncut. Girls mostly like the feeling of the extra skin, and I like the sensitivity of the head of my cock.:tongue:

10. uncutguy37

uncutguy37 Active Member

Albums:
    either way when getting sucked, I leave my skin over the head when I put on a condom

11. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

Yes!! You finally did the did brother!! You had sex!!

12. Titsdude21

Titsdude21 Member

Albums:
    I pull the skin back when i put the condom on, but i dont have a tight foreskin. when i fuck it just slides back and forth. one thing u can do is to try getting ur gf to tighten on the way in, and release on the way out. If she is wet enough it can keep ur skin back.

Also pulling out far enough that ur skin catches on the way in feels great i find ;)...

P.S if ur skin is tight around the head u can buy thing that help streach it....help u wear it back with more comfort.

send me a personal msg if u want the link.

13. Incocknito

Gold Member

I have a long foreskin too. I'm pretty much the same as the OP in regards to foreskin position.

I have used condoms with my foreskin retracted and without retracting it...I don't see much difference although it is tighter and a bit uncomfortable if I retract it first.

Sometimes I think maybe if I retracted the foreskin while getting a blowjob I'd enjoy it more.

As long as you are not in any pain and the condoms are not breaking then there is no issue. Although apparently the "correct" way to use a condom is to retract the foreskin before putting it on.

14. rackrackrack

rackrackrack Active Member

Albums:
    My foreskin isn't too long and head isn't normally totally covered. It's pretty loose though and i've never felt pain or whatsoever. When it comes to sex (either penetration or getting head) i let my partner choose what to do with it but when using a condom i always wear it retracted to increase sensibility.

Note: it is nice to see a group of uncut guys talking about these issues.

15. tibo90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Mine is quite tight, and in addition my glans is also big...so when if I have an erection and I retract the foreskin, I have to use my hands, to cover the head again with foreskin...by itself it's impossible. :suspect:

16. JetID

JetID New Member

Albums:
    I prefer uncut guys to cut. In my limited experience, it was fantastic when he would pull the skin as far over the head, as possible, then press it against me. When he pushed forward (with no lube, at all!) he just slid right in. No way that would work with a circumcised penis.

I never knew how sensitive it was though. This site is a wealth of awesome information! No wonder that guy would get ticklish and push me off him, during oral. I was pulling the skin back and sucking on the head. I'll be more careful of that, in the future.

17. AJBurnett344

AJBurnett344 New Member

Albums:
    my foreskin goes back when im having sex automatically. and while getting a blowjob, it stays over the head when they are taking it out of their mouth....but once they take it back in, it retracts back

18. jessej

jessej New Member

Albums:
    My foreskin is long whn hard or soft. Condoms make it go soft. I hate it. Im sure it never used 2 b as long as it is now.

19. moccasin

moccasin Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My foreskin is sort of big, thick, and floppy but usually stays behind the head if I pull it back and want to look like I'm cut. If I'm a little horny it will stay back because the head expands to hold it beck. It also acts like a sleeve during sex or masturbation in which case its all over the place.

20. B_blessed boy

B_blessed boy New Member

in my experience my foreskin actually helps...depending on how long i wanna last i position my foreskin on my dick when putting on my condom more or less of my head is revealed. and it makes getting head waaaayy better =]

but over the years of masturbation and sex my head has desensitized but because of my foreskin behind the glands are extra sensitive and remain so.

Draft saved Draft deleted