foreskin problem (uncut only!)

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
am I the only man having problems getting my foreskin completely stretch to reveal the head and stop the pain? How do u deal with that? Is it normal?

Sogious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's called Phimosis, where the foreskin does not retract all the way. The way to releave this without amputation of your foreskin is to manually induce tension to the skin. Little by little and after some time the foreskin will loosen up. This is the first treatment to under go. It is also best to obtain a steroid cream that helps releave the tension. It is said to be 90% effective. And with manual tension it is helpfully ensured.
Seeing a doctor is always a good idea, but a doctor, depending on his level of education and background, might say that you should get a circumcision instead of taking a more conservative route. Circumcision is a reasonable solution, but it can and does hurt through the healing process, even with anesthesia.
DONT hurt yourself while trying to apply tension. Please...

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
by putting tension could I understand to caress backwards the skin to strech it? After a while will it be permanent?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phimosis sounds like the most accurate diagnosis. That's actually how I found this site. My nephew, 5, was diagnosed with severe phimosis where even urination was painful. Never hearing such a thing before, and being uncut myself, I sought out information where else? The Internet. A voila, there's LPSG.

These guys are giving good advice, but I will strongly urge you to befriend a doctor who's second suggestion is surgery.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
My brother and I had this problem when we were younger. His seemed to be more severe than mine, but with time and practice, we both have healthy, retracable foreskins -- thank goodness! I'm not certain this works for all ages, and it certainly wasn't painless, but it surely beats circumcision.

am I the only man having problems getting my foreskin completely stretch to reveal the head and stop the pain? How do u deal with that? Is it normal?

Sorry to hear about your situation but as other have offered there are plenty of sources to help with this problem that a few men have. Best of luck.

Why do I get the feeling that is bait from circumcisionists?:rolleyes:

S

SirConcis

Was your foreskin easily retractable until puberty ? Or was it always tight ? If you do manage to stretch it over time to loose it up, it is important that you change your masturbation method to ensure your foreksin fully retracts with every downstroke. This will provide the daily exercise to ensure your woreskin opening stays wide. If you do not do that, your foreksin will have a tendency to tighten up again once you stop the stretching. (this depends on why/when your foreksin became tight). changing your masturbation stroke is easier said that done. One acquires an instinct and routine and it isn't as easy to change. Proper masturbation method is essential for uncuts, especdially if you have long foreksin. If you don't do it properly, the foreksin won't get the necessary exercise to keep its opening wide enough.

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I always was like that but didn't pay much attention to it :(

Stretching it is long and pretty painful... I need to "pet" my penis for 30 mins very slowly and it hurts if I do it sober...

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had this tightness too (so maybe not as bad as you). What I did was practice and practice and practice at pulling the skin back and it did loosen up. Suppose it depends on the severity of the issue, but it could be the easy answer, and it was about at your age I started doing it. Penetration hurt me, now I'm fine.

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have seen hundreds of people on lpsg say they had a fairly easy time stretching the foreskin using steroid creams (hydrocortisone or betamethasone or similar) and daily stretching, but I haven't had that luck.

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
different for everyone... i'll get my camera fixed and post some pics before I get medical attention. Maybe someone could tell how severe it actually is

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
seems to be a very common condition or do they all end up here? lol
It isn't "very common" but it does seem like all or most come to LPSG for help. :smile:

Julio47, disregard what was posted by SirConcis. Most of it was bullshit!
different for everyone... i'll get my camera fixed and post some pics before I get medical attention. Maybe someone could tell how severe it actually is
There are already three pics; I don't think any more would show us anything new.

Your foreskin is shown retracted in all three pics so you're not a bad off as I thought at first. Due to the pain that you mentioned, you need to see a doctor -- as advised in another thread -- so any more pics should be done after you've made an appointment.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Seeing a doctor, as recommended by others, is a good idea, but it's an even better idea when you go there already somewhat informed about all the options.

There is something called the Beauge method that may be of help:

The causes of adolescent phimosis - Beauge's article on phimosis
Beaugéblog: Transmissions from the frontline efforts of the Glans Liberation Front - a blog by someone who successfully employed the Beauge method of phimosis treatment

D_Nick_Nibbler

Experimental Member
Media
Julio Steve Hd is right - your pics look like you got your skin pretty well back. If it is still hurting with it that far retracted you need to see a medical professional. Had the same problem as you when puberty hit. Getting the skin back hurt initially but after a short while that stopped as the skin got used to stretching - if yours is still hurting go see your doctor.

Julio47

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
those pics are like pics of a unicorn or a UFO... once on a drunk night I didn't fell the pain so I stretch it carefully to reach state but then again its still soft... let me tell u the foreskin what very painful when I came back to a soft state! I thought it was normal cause I was intense but I was wrong... ill put pics of my dick on a regular wednesday night and you'll compare, you'll notice a big difference!

Anyways, thank you all for your advice and your opinions :D cant imagine how taking care of this is gonna help me with my relationship with girls!