Foreskin Probs

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by wogsta, Apr 17, 2006.

1. wogsta

wogsta New Member

Hey every1

all my life (just leaving my teens now) my foreskin has been really tight. So tight that it doesnt slide confortably around the head of my penis. Yeah, obviously im uncircumcised.

I can masturbate fine... cumshots arent very big but meh i guess thats coz the foreskin doesnt go back on orgasm.

When i have sex it can sometimes be painful even when im fully lubed up. I struggle to get the forekin over the head and when i do it hurts.

Does anyone have any techniques i could use to free up the forekin?

Thnx guys

2. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    eh, i'd much rather you saw a real doctor than relied on strangers on the internet for medical advice. you have something called phimosis; it doesn't sound like a very acute case since there's obviously a good range of movement of the foreskin, but it shouldn't be uncomfortable. generally the quickest and easiest way to fix a problem like that is a topical application, for which you'd need a prescription from your GP.

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    If it's not too painful for you you might try stretching the opening to give it more room to retract over the head. But Dr Rock is right in that you should talk to a medical professional about it rather than just taking advice given here.

Sex should not be painful.

In the meantime something that might help for intercourse. Lube, obviously, around the outside of the foreskin so that it won't get pushed back and cause you pain. Once you're in, ask your gf to close her legs around your shaft before you start thrusting. This helped my bf who had a very severe case of phimosis. ( I don't have any guy on guy advice for you, sorry. )

Your best plan is this.
    Get informed.
    Get medical advice.
    Make your own decisions.

4. chico8

chico8 New Member

I was cut, the bastards!, and am restoring my foreskin. I'm over halfway there, yay!

Anyhoo, there are a few guys on the foreskin restoration list that I subscribe to who are intact but their foreskins are too tight like yours or aren't long enough to fully cover the glans while flaccid. They've found that by constantly putting pressure on a tight foreskin, the skin will grow and allow them to retract it when fully hard.

One guy uses a nerf golf ball. He compresses it and then inserts it into his foreskin while flaccid. Anything that puts continual pressure on the skin will make it expand. Another way is to get something round and tubular that is slightly larger in diameter than your foreskin like a piece of tubing or something similar. Pull your foreskin over it and leave it in for awhile. I think the foam idea is probably the best one, it can be easily pulled out to urinate and it will continually put pressure on your foreskin, unlike something solid.

Remember, if it hurts, you're forcing it too much. I would recommend that you only do it during the day, night time erections can be painful.

You can also see a doctor about it, don't let him cut you! There are topical steroidal cremes that you can rub on it to make your foreskin looser.

Let us hear how it goes and good luck!

5. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    Don't guess and wonder. Go to the pro. See a doctor.

1) No reason to be embarrissed. Doctors have seen EVERYTHING!

2) No doctor will FORCE you to do anything. This is still the free world. If he/she saiys it is the only sollution (to cut) get a second opinion. Skin is easier to remove than replace!

3) Probably nothing and once your mind is at ease, so will your nerves.

6. skinboy8

skinboy8 New Member

I agree. By all means ask your doctor, but don't get talked into getting the snip. You could try getting your fingers down inside your 4skin and gently stretching it, this works best when you've just showered/bathed and everything is warm and relaxed. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds, relax for 30 seconds, repeat x 10 every day. DON'T stretch so far you damage your foreskin. And you will have to persevere, it's not going to stretch overnight!

7. kank84

kank84 Member

Albums:
    I had a similar problem with a tight foreskin and finally got the nerve together to go ot the doctor about it. At first he reccomended full circumcission which i wasn't overly keen on. I got a second opinion and the new doctor was fairly confident that it could be done by cutting a bit of the skin that connected hte foreskin ot the rest of the penis. This was done under local anasthetic and took all of about ten minutes and since then i've not had anymore problems. It's definitly worth getting it looked at, but unless it's what you want don't just go straight along with a full circumcission.

8. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ...and then proceeds to give it...

From the gallery pix, he doesn't have phimosis. He may have frenulum breve, that is, a shorter-than-usual membrane under the glans connnecting it to the foreskin.

Not sure if a topical application is appropriate for frenulum breve. Gentle stretching may do it, or minor surgery to free it. It often gets torn during masturbation, which is alarming at the time, but it fixes the problem.

9. carl469

carl469 New Member

relyable information can be obtained at
    www.nocirc.org
    www.norm.org
    just plain stretching your forskin will help
    the more you play with it the better it works:wink:

10. mp3

mp3 New Member

I saw ur gallery. nice dick. I love uncut penis. Any good pics

11. outname

outname New Member

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Sounds like you and yours misunderstand normal anatomy somewhat. You posted something like this in the partial circumcision thread.

No one should be peeling foreskins on babies. The foreskin is attached to the glans by a membrane called a synechia. Doing this can be the cause of problems later, as you attest.

The foreskin normally detaches by itself between three and five years of age, but sometimes much later, maybe not until the owner begins playing with it. No one should retract anyone's foreskin prematurely or they may have a tight or short foreskin like you.

13. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    i can't think that would generally be a good idea. the foreskin is not supposed to detach from the glans until the penis starts growing properly, which is quite often not until the onset of puberty. deliberately detaching it at an early age risks infection, desensitization of the glans itself, and - as you've described - a foreskin that doesn't cover the glans as an adult.

14. skinboy8

skinboy8 New Member

1. I wouldn't recommend anyone get circumcised simply because their wife/lover prefers the look of a cut dick - imagine how a woman would feel if her husband/lover said "well, I don't want to have sex with you unless you get surgery on those protruding labia minora". You'd be the worst person in the world for suggesting that she needed cosmetic surgery on her genitals to make them more "attractive", yet when a woman says the same thing to a man, too many men go and have their genitals surgically altered for the same reason!

2. Your wife may well have read you post, but she obviously didn't spell-check it, dude.

15. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:

You need to read more from real medical books.

Foreskin adhesions break down bfore birth on some, and beyond age of 3 on others. But in majority of cases, by age 3, the adhesions have broken down.

Not sure how one could get a baby's foreskin to naturally stay permanently retracted from the get go. But it is nothing special that on some babies, the foreskin is easily retractable by 6 month age. Just because not all babies have retractable foreskins by then doesn't mean that those who do are "abnormal".

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I think we need a citation. Pediatric phimosis is completely normal. The information I have is that the synechia detaches between three and five years of age for most boys, but some boys don't become fully retractable until they discover masturbation at or near puberty. Besides, there is no reason for anyone other than the owner to retract his foreskin, so I don't know why anyone would be retracting a baby's foreskin.

17. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Not quite. By the age of 3 to 5, majority of boys have a retractable foreskin.

This is different from saying that it becomes retractable between 3 and 5.

You need to look at european medical books that have not been polluted by the anti-circ propaganda and were witten by doctors with lots of experience with foreskins.

The whole "leave it alone" is not correct. Parents need to gently test the foreskin at regular intervals. Just because "forcibly retracting" is definitely not recommended, it doesn't mean that you can't gently pull the skin back until it meets resistance. And you can then rinse the portion that has been exposed and also become aware of the progress in the foreskin's retraction.

Say the foreksin is half retractable. It means that the top half of the glans and foreskin have become keratizined and separate and produce smegma and also accumulate urine. Not rinsing this out is a recipe for infections.

The whole "leave it alone" was done by american anti-circ folks as a "marketing" gimmick to counter the (false) argument that maintaining a foreksin is too much much trouble.

Proper foreksin maintenance is not a big issue. A couple seconds to gently pull it back and rinse the expose portion in the bath. But advising parents do to no maintenance at all is recipe for problems.

Assuming parents are unable to know what "gently" means is really underestimating parents. By that token, you should also advise to leave ears alone and never wash them with a q-tip until the boy is a teenager.

18. Hugh G. Rection

Hey pal nothing to worry about. I had phimosis when I was 13 and a simple surgery corrected the problem. I had it so that whenever I got an erection it would stretch painfully.

19. Itsfomas

Itsfomas New Member

I have a tight foreskin... its a lot looser than it used to be but it cant go all the way back, it goes fully back when im flaccid. But gets tight when i have an erection.
    It doesnt cause me pain, (Does a little bit when im stretching, but i gotta do that) doesnt really cause me any problems minus one, my main problem is that when im being given a handjob or a blowjob im very sensitive because people obviously pull back as far as possible and I cum very quick which can be a pain. But when i find the right person i will talk to them properly and discuss the problem.

Im not going to have surgery i dont think its necerssary, aslong as i clean properly im going to have no problems! I might invest in some steroid cream though... whenever i find out where they sell it!

20. SteveHd

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted