Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by arki, Jun 26, 2009.

1. arki

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just have a question for other uncut guys.... what do you do with your foreskin? u pulle it back an leave it like that all day long? o just leave it down covering the head? cuz i do both sometimes pulle it back sometimes not.
    What you guys do?

2. JamesDean240

JamesDean240 New Member

Being uncut my glans is pretty sensitive so I go mostly 'covered', but occasionally (a couple times a week maybe) I like the 'scratching sensation' of my head rubbing my pants. Usually can't stand it the whole day; I have to fight off erections all day or deal with an abraded head from the scuffing. Sometimes it hurts so GOOD!

3. D_Drew Peacock

D_Drew Peacock New Member

Pulling it back defeats its job of protecting your glans. The glans is supposed to be an internal organ, and exposing it causes you to grow layers of keratinized skin over it, reducing sensitivity. I am restoring to get back that sensitivity stolen by an unethical medical practice.

4. micb1982

micb1982 New Member

Mine won't stay back, if I wanted it too. Guess I don't know what it would feel like.

5. mandoman

Gold Member

I never leave mine back. The rubbing against pubic hairs is really uncomfortable. Besides, as BlueBiker said, it defeats the purpose of having one. The head is meant to be moist and supple.

6. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I keep it forward like it's supposed to be.

7. catman

Gold Member

Also keep it covered all the time. very very sensitive head so hate when it sometimes pulls back during the day (one reason I never go commando, as a teen tried it and had the skin pull back- blue jeans = sandpaper. ouch.

I also have a lot of overhang so to pull back and have it all 'stay back' is next to impossible

8. B_georgeulster

B_georgeulster New Member

My foreskin has a mind of its own. Sometimes it lets the head "pop" out and sometimes it covers itself back up. I can tell when my cock head "pops" out as I get a wonderful rubbing in my pants, jeans, etc. But it NEVER is so uncomfortable that I reach in and pull the skin back over. Usually this only happens when it is warm/hot out. During the winter, my head stays hidden inside its nice warm covering.

9. mandoman

Gold Member

I wish my foreskin was longer. It leaves a little opening at the end, and sometimes pants or underpants rub on the tip of the head. I actually do get uncomfortable enough, that I reach down and pull the foreskin forward, once in a while.

10. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've always wondered what it would be like to be uncut, damn u lucky ones...

11. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Mmm i just leave it as it is, covering my glans on the head.
    Sometimes it will get pulled back on its own, it feels good initially cause when its in your underwear/trousers and pleasurely brushes along things bu it does feels uncomfortably exposed after a couple of mins.

That explains why this guy who is cut said his is like a leather (something like that). Cut guys nobs must be bloody sore the first few weeks after theyre skin is removed! Still ive heard that sex is much better for them.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Quoted for untruth.

13. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

This is not the case? Would someone like to explain why, whats different about it?

Guy i know said it was the best thing he ever done, that it felt better.

Dont know myself as im still uncut. interesting to get different views on this. maybe thats for another thread though.

14. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

LOL. you are the last person who should be here saying something is untrue with some of the lies you have posted about a cut cock over the yrs.:wink:

15. hungcuriousnc

hungcuriousnc New Member

Albums:
    I agree! I'd love to have a hoodie myself!

16. SR_Manny Manparts

SR_Manny Manparts New Member

I usually keep my foreskin covering my head. I sometimes pull it back until it goes on its own, or when I pee, jerk or have sex!

17. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Just curious why an intact guy in a non-circumcising culture would believe this.

18. scarletfury

scarletfury New Member

That's how it should be. I'm unaware of any uncircumcised adult male, who can retract his foreskin, that would ever want to NOT retract the foreskin to urinate... why would they want it back when doing this? lol.

19. lakecreeker

lakecreeker New Member

Albums:
    I find this interesting also. As I am cut, I have asked a several of my friends that are uncut, One says his stays completely covered all the time until he rolls it back off the glans. Another tries to keep his covered too, but he pops out at times and he knows it quickly. The brushing of the glans on his jeans and trousers drives him crazy as he is person that goes commando 100 percent of the time.

20. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Guys who have been circumcised have had it done later on in life. They where pretty convincing in saying that it felt better, 'Best thing ive ever done'.
    I dont want to have it done myself though as im happy with what ive got and everything works and fits. One guy said that his foreskin was getting too tight.

Im just quoting what they said. Dont know otherwise. And im curious about it too.