Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sounds like you have the best of both worlds. Lucky. I wish my foreskin was shorter sometimes.
It works that way only because I'm a grower.
When I am not thinking about anything sexy, my thing can shrivel up so much it can look uncircumcised. And when interesting things happen, it gets tight - just the way one would want it for the respective scenarios.
:)

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My foreskin automatically covers my gland, I am not even awade of it. Of course that is exactly what the foreskin is supposed to do: to protect the gland, to keep it souple and moist. I have tried to pull it back and wear it in my trousers but that is extremely uncomfortable.

Lokopajero

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also keep it covered all the time. very very sensitive head so hate when it sometimes pulls back during the day (one reason I never go commando, as a teen tried it and had the skin pull back- blue jeans = sandpaper. ouch.

I also have a lot of overhang so to pull back and have it all 'stay back' is next to impossible
Feel the same !

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Wait can uncut guys keep their skin rolled back? That’s a neat trick...

Yes, it is possible. It depends on the conformity and characteristics of the penis, but it is still a doable thing. Every now and then I do just that: I leave the foreskin retracted in order to have the glans (always) uncovered even with the flaccid penis.

4763881-1597000101-4bd9ad0ad47ba946fd285f7ebebcd95d.jpg

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep mine covering the glans at all times, except when washing when I shower. In the shower
I sometimes retract and keep it retracted until I'm finished. The water streams feel good on the skin that is pulled back.

Reactions: Unctboy22