Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To get back on topic, mine is pulled back almost all the time. Not really sure why - I just like it! I always had it pulled back while in the shower, and I just started leaving it pulled back when I had finished and got dressed. Over time the helmet has expanded and now helps keep the foreskin back.

I know some other guys who do it, too - for various reasons.

Reactions: Uncle Albert

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sweet man... sometimes i feel im the olny one who does it.. haha
yeah man it happened to me too glans is bigger, and i havent felt less sensivity ever.. idk why i do it... but would be interesting to hear those reasons of those guys u say

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to keep my foreskin back all the time during the day but it would cover up back while i was sleeping. Took several years for it to get to the point where it would stay back all my itself without having to be fixed during the day. Liked the feeling and the look better back so i finally was circumcised this winter and am happy with the outcome. There's a couple yahoo groups about this "rolledback" is one of them.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have my foreskin. I was born on a farm with a country doctor. My dad and my brother who is 2 years older had their foreskins.
When I was 13 or 14 I worked on a farm with a man who asked me if I keep my foreskin pulled back. I said "no." He said is should keep it back , that it was cleaner and better. And I did. I kept my Jockey shorts tight and that helped, but to this day (50 years) have to reach down and adjust things.
I still can remember the smell coming from under the foreskin and the "cheese" that was found there.
I like the foreskin,, in that it helps me jack off and holds lubricant. Never had a woman who knew about my foreskin.
Also, in some curious cruising I have seen a few men who could not pull the skin back or who hurt when they did --- seems to me they need medical attention.
I have the best of both worlds.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I keep my cock head covered all the time except when the tool is in use. The sensation from the rub against my underwear is a bit distracting so unless I'm looking to have a handsfree full erection then I keep the head covered. :wink:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never knew what it was really like to have a foreskin. Only 8 days worth.I've been told about 10 ailments and conditions that potentially can go wrong with a foreskin requiring medical intervention.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in some curious cruising I have seen a few men who could not pull the skin back or who hurt when they did --- seems to me they need medical attention.

There is a very far-out possibility that a very few may need "medical attention," MrGood--and about a 99.5% chance that that "attention" would result in their being urged to get circumcised (by uninformed, indifferent, and/or greedy doctors).

What they really need is to practice foreskin-stretching exercises. They're easy, pleasurable, and in virtually all cases successful. :biggrin2:
(Easy to find on the Internet, too.]

Among many other reasons, Nature created the foreskin to protect the sensitive glans against abrasion and keep its delicate mucosa moist and sexually responsive. Why not get the benefit of those advantages...?

Last edited:

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
Keep mine forward most of the time. It's pretty long, so it stays forward, even when pissing. I roll it back when I've finished peeing and when showering. Sometimes the skin comes back accidentally in my pants, for example, when pressing up against something like a sink when washing the dishes, then the feeling is too much and I have to immediately readjust.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
," 99.5% chance that that "attention" would result in their being urged to get circumcised (by uninformed, lazy, and/or greedy doctors).

TOTAL :bsflag: here and you know it. only one uninformed on this it seems is you. but most of us here know that already and we over look it as you get most of your information about circumcision from DR. DXJ. and his many nurses from the brigade ward of his hospital.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guys who have been circumcised have had it done later on in life. They where pretty convincing in saying that it felt better, 'Best thing ive ever done'.
I dont want to have it done myself though as im happy with what ive got and everything works and fits. One guy said that his foreskin was getting too tight.

Im just quoting what they said. Dont know otherwise. And im curious about it too.

Glad your happy with your self, thats the main thing really foreskin or not. but what your friend told you is true as i have heard this from many guys as well who I'm friends with and had sex with as well. also my hubby has said this many times also has proved it many times over that cut is better in many ways, so i would rather take the word of a guy who has had a foreskin and liked the improvements that come with getting circumcised, such as your friend told you, than from someone who just reads things off the anti-circ sites and them quotes them here as 100% truth just because some of them fit his agenda. cut or uncut its what your happy with that should matter the most. but still nothing wrong with a preference for what we like. even better when we get it.:wink:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. you are the last person who should be here saying something is untrue with some of the lies you have posted about a cut cock over the yrs.:wink:

No, Man-emasculator--YOU are the last person who should be here saying ANYTHING at all. If you don't own a cock (other than your husband's mutilated one), YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and never will--no matter how many men you copulate with. Nobody can tell whether anything you try to say in your garbled, ungrammatical fashion is the truth or bald-faced lies--you just keep repeating over and over how much you love to be fucked by mutilated cock. Okay, so you do. Just DO it, and stop trying to cajole men into having themselves mutilated (or castrated???). :wink:

And speaking of getting mutilated--my offer to you STILL STANDS. I guarantee to pay all of your relevant medical expenses if you will put your clit where your mouth is (and I'm not referring to self-sucking--though you might enjoy that IF ONLY YOU WERE CUT!). That is to say, undergo FEMALE CIRCUMCISION AND HAVE YOUR CLIT HOOD SURGICALLY REMOVED. As wild as you are about mutilated genitals, GO FOR IT YOURSELF--surely you'll be overjoyed to be freed of that old useless skin.....

Last edited:

bang38m

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because mine covers the head entirely as it is very long, it protects the head keeping it very moist and sensitive, just the action of it rolling over the head stimulates it, makes for a terrific feeling. During penetration the head is therefore very sensitive and is able to withstand squeezing actions (by forefinger) or other fun games such as biting from female partner.

Regularly I pull it back for maintenance and then let it do what it wants.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
," 99.5% chance that that "attention" would result in their being urged to get circumcised (by uninformed, lazy, and/or greedy doctors).

TOTAL :bsflag: here and you know it. only one uninformed on this it seems is you. but most of us here know that already and we over look it as you get most of your information about circumcision from DR. DXJ. and his many nurses from the brigade ward of his hospital.

Man-cutter, I apologize for saying you have no sound arguments...mea culpa. You've just proved me wrong with the well-reasoned, deeply cogitated-upon, persuasive refutation you've run up your flagpole (the only pole you have, by the way, even though you think you know so much about them!). For in truth, who can deny the towering intellect of someone capable of tossing around so easily such infinite wisdom in the homely guise of taurine excrement?!? Absolutely Zen-like in its simplicity and profundity.....

But I must admit error on your part, too, when you pretend to know my sources of information...though I do indeed have sources, which you don't, and sound information, which you don't (sound or otherwise). I will also confess that I could do much worse than to get information from "Dr." (your pitiful attempt at sarcasm) Dxj. Not only does he actually possess a penis (which you don't, and never will), he has a deeper and broader knowledge of circumutilation than you with your admittedly imposing erudition are capable of grasping...or even capable of dreaming that such knowledge exists.

But before you forget, my offer is still yours for the taking: As promised many times, I will pay your related medical expenses if you'll just draw the logical conclusions from your adulation of mutilation--and have your clit hood surgically removed. As you doubtless (don't?) know, that's called Female Circumcision...and if there's anybody crazy about circumcision, it's you. So go for it now--I'll never withdraw my offer, but the sooner you take me up on it, the sooner you'll achieve genital perfection! Just think: circumutilated cock pounding circumutilated pussy!!! Gives me erotic shivers just to contemplate it...........

Last edited:

Manbap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
keep it forward most of the times. I pull it back sometimes for the nice feeling as others said, but only when at home wearing loose pants where I can "fix" & "rub" anytime I want. Defenitily not when I am out because it feels so much uncomfortable especialy when pulled back by itslef.

When I am hard, it is alwasy pulled back and can't even pull it forward to cover at least the base of the head, which ends up many times people asking me : "are you cut or uncut?" ...

And speaking of cut or uncut, I am one of those who in some part of life always fantasized to have it cut thinking of it as more erotic and better for sex.
Though, I wouldn't do it back then. Guess we all learn better with time how to deal with our own stuff, so I don't think of it anymore.

Witlof

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine is fairly short, so it won't necessarily stay forward, especially if I have the slightest arousal going on. During the day, it's mostly partially covering the glans, but it kind of comes and goes as it pleases!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, Man-emasculator--YOU are the last person who should be here saying ANYTHING at all. If you don't own a cock (other than your husband's mutilated one), YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and never will--no matter how many men you copulate with. Nobody can tell whether anything you try to say in your garbled, ungrammatical fashion is the truth or bald-faced lies--you just keep repeating over and over how much you love to be fucked by mutilated cock. Okay, so you do. Just DO it, and stop trying to cajole men into having themselves mutilated (or castrated???). :wink:

And speaking of getting mutilated--my offer to you STILL STANDS. I guarantee to pay all of your relevant medical expenses if you will put your clit where your mouth is (and I'm not referring to self-sucking--though you might enjoy that IF ONLY YOU WERE CUT!). That is to say, undergo FEMALE CIRCUMCISION AND HAVE YOUR CLIT HOOD SURGICALLY REMOVED. As wild as you are about mutilated genitals, GO FOR IT YOURSELF--surely you'll be overjoyed to be freed of that old useless skin.....

You know karlder dear. no matter how much you stir shit its still shit it just apparently stinks worse. but of coarse you would know more about this than i, as you love stirring shit as has been evident many times :wink: