Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man-cutter, I apologize for saying you have no sound arguments...

well thank you karlder . apology excepted. even from such an arshole as you are.:biggrin1:

we do make these threads interesting at times it would seem. all in fun BS. any ways. no hate on my part. you think and prefer your way and i will mine. [of which i had full intentions of doing that any way]:wink::smile:

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Mine is fairly short, so it won't necessarily stay forward, especially if I have the slightest arousal going on. During the day, it's mostly partially covering the glans, but it kind of comes and goes as it pleases!

Another short foreskin here, and pretty similar experience. Mine usually doesn't cover much more than the rim, so it doesn't take much to uncover completely. On the other hand, when I pull it back, it usually slides forward after about five or ten minutes. Probably the combination of being both short but pretty loose.

I think there is a social group on the forum for uncut men who regularly wear their foreskin back. Have a look.

Reactions: robsg

l4bdics

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I pull mine all the way back, with one hand and then I take my other thumb and roll the foreskin under so the head is exposed it feels great and I can pretend I'm circumsized, it work for me. If you have trouble getting it to stay don't give with a little practice you'll figure it out as it took me a few tries to get it right. I did not like or still don't like it as sensitive as it gets if I run around with the foreskin over my Glad so that how it is . Happy Shwinging

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why would anyone want to leave their foreskin back all the time?
Doesn't that contradict its purpose, to keep the glans supple and moist, like genitals are naturally?

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mine's generally rolled forward, covering the head, like it's supposed to. If I'm soft, the 'skin just naturally rolls forward. I've got a fair amount of overhang, too.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
," 99.5% chance that that "attention" would result in their being urged to get circumcised (by uninformed, lazy, and/or greedy doctors).

TOTAL :bsflag: here and you know it. only one uninformed on this it seems is you. but most of us here know that already and we over look it as you get most of your information about circumcision from DR. DXJ. and his many nurses from the brigade ward of his hospital.

Like you've ever been a guy, and gone to the urologist, and had him recommend circumcision for the most minor, temporary problem.
You go to the next urologist, thinking it can't be that serious. He agrees, you need a circumcision. You go to another urologist. He says, "it will be fine in a week or two, no activity. I don't know what the other two were talking about". Two of the three were Jewish. The first was gay and Jewish, probably with a circumcision fetish. He also recommended circumcision on someone else who also didn't need it. The last guy was Jewish as well, but apparently took his Hippocratic Oath seriously, thank God.
Don't call things you've never experienced BS. Sometimes, they are true.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, Man-emasculator--YOU are the last person who should be here saying ANYTHING at all. If you don't own a cock (other than your husband's mutilated one), YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and never will--no matter how many men you copulate with. Nobody can tell whether anything you try to say in your garbled, ungrammatical fashion is the truth or bald-faced lies--you just keep repeating over and over how much you love to be fucked by mutilated cock. Okay, so you do. Just DO it, and stop trying to cajole men into having themselves mutilated (or castrated???). :wink:

And speaking of getting mutilated--my offer to you STILL STANDS. I guarantee to pay all of your relevant medical expenses if you will put your clit where your mouth is (and I'm not referring to self-sucking--though you might enjoy that IF ONLY YOU WERE CUT!). That is to say, undergo FEMALE CIRCUMCISION AND HAVE YOUR CLIT HOOD SURGICALLY REMOVED. As wild as you are about mutilated genitals, GO FOR IT YOURSELF--surely you'll be overjoyed to be freed of that old useless skin.....

Thank you, Karldergrosse, for saying everything I wanted to say.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Because mine covers the head entirely as it is very long, it protects the head keeping it very moist and sensitive, just the action of it rolling over the head stimulates it, makes for a terrific feeling. During penetration the head is therefore very sensitive and is able to withstand squeezing actions (by forefinger) or other fun games such as biting from female partner.

Regularly I pull it back for maintenance and then let it do what it wants.

You expressed how I feel about my own, perfectly.
You said it better than I could.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mandoman, it's kind of like a high school hazing. If it happened to you, you want it to happen to everyone. Except in this case, instead of making you eat raw eggs or run around naked or something else gross or humiliating, they cut off part of your penis. There's where the comparison ends.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i leave it how it is if i pull it back eventually ill roll back over and cover the head. when i wank it doesnt cover the head though... i guess my foreskin is small
Looks great to me, and sounds like it works great. You can make it longer over time if you want to just by pulling on it frequently. Like while you're doing something else where your hands are free, like watching TV.

kinkymike5469

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am not circumsized and don't intend to ever do do. I'm glad my parents gave me the choice. An uncircumsized penis may not smell clean aftee pissing a few times. I usually wipe it off after peeing. Before you put your nose close to a penis, you should thoroughly wash it. It'll taste much better. It's fun to play with the skin on a penis, sliding it back and forth. Ther are two things that will never come close to my penis, and they are a knife and an asshole.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't call things you've never experienced BS. Sometimes, they are true.

It was :bsflag: when he posted it the first time. AND its still :bsflag: now. No matter what you think about it, and YES i have gone to quite a few urologist with different guys i know who had problems with their foreskin, we were friends with benefits you mite say and also close enough to be free to be open about things such as this and none of them was as he is claiming the urologist are. I also know a few urologist that are very close friends and they aren't at all like he is claiming either in his post. He is entitled to his opinion on it if he wishes to think that about them but he is wrong from where i have been concerning this. None of them was cut happy as he was claiming. So next time you feel like showing your ignorance as to what and where i been and what i have done, you mite try asking me before you start with the accusing, as you know nothing about me and or my experience on this. Oh and just to remind you, Yes what he said was and is :bsflag:but you have your opinion , he has his,opinion as well and i also have mine. So from the urologist i know what he posted about them was and is pure:bsflag: maybe he knows one who isn't a good one but i know many who are.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, Karldergrosse, for saying everything I wanted to say.

Why didn't you say it about me then mandoman? if their is one thing i cant stand its a pussy whipped little male to much of a little twit to speak his mind. KARLDERGROSSE speaks his mind about how he feels toward me and what i post and i respect him if not just for that alone. So next time your opinion is different from mine be a real man and speak your mind and don't use someone else to do your talking for you. You get more respect from me, as well as me trying harder to see your side of the issue as well than you ever will hiding behind a patch of hair between someones legs. :wink:

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok as a cut guy that loves foreskin let me tell you of the experiences I have had with guys that got cut as adults vs those of us cut at birth.
I can tell you the reason they never lost sensitivity is that they chose to have that part removed as an adult
we never had that choice so yes when you make a cut or remove lots of skin and nerves of course as a baby you may never miss them. when guys are cut as adults the heal quicker and their cocks are more than fully formed.
and they can say how much skin they want removed.
a baby as I was had no choice
and some wounds take longer to heal emotional ones take the longest.
the 2 cut men as adults i have had sex with
the one was still so sensitive you could not touch his head at all.
same with the other one.
tight foreskins still turn me on the most
and I can tell you from personal experience when I get fucked and it is very rare it must be an uncut cock.
the gliding in and out is very hot
we as cut guys can't glide like that.
even now as I more prefer to j/o or oral because I need lots of lube to do what nature intended the foreskin to do.
cut guys as a rule use more lube and need to stimulate the head more esp if they have a shorter shaft.
again uncut or intact guys rule
but uncut guys rock

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was :bsflag: when he posted it the first time. AND its still :bsflag: now. No matter what you think about it, and YES i have gone to quite a few urologist with different guys i know who had problems with their foreskin, we were friends with benefits you mite say and also close enough to be free to be open about things such as this and none of them was as he is claiming the urologist are. I also know a few urologist that are very close friends and they aren't at all like he is claiming either in his post. He is entitled to his opinion on it if he wishes to think that about them but he is wrong from where i have been concerning this. None of them was cut happy as he was claiming. So next time you feel like showing your ignorance as to what and where i been and what i have done, you mite try asking me before you start with the accusing, as you know nothing about me and or my experience on this. Oh and just to remind you, Yes what he said was and is :bsflag:but you have your opinion , he has his,opinion as well and i also have mine. So from the urologist i know what he posted about them was and is pure:bsflag: maybe he knows one who isn't a good one but i know many who are.

You are a totally clueless cheerleader, who can't even speak English.
If you had more sense, you would realize that you are embarrassing yourself every time you post.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Why didn't you say it about me then mandoman? if their is one thing i cant stand its a pussy whipped little male to much of a little twit to speak his mind. KARLDERGROSSE speaks his mind about how he feels toward me and what i post and i respect him if not just for that alone. So next time your opinion is different from mine be a real man and speak your mind and don't use someone else to do your talking for you. You get more respect from me, as well as me trying harder to see your side of the issue as well than you ever will hiding behind a patch of hair between someones legs. :wink:

Because he has the patience to make valid points, while expressing his anger.
Me, I just want to use the C word on you, and be done with it.
You don't have an opinion. You have a misconception engraved in stone, in your mind. Don't tell a real man, how to be a real man. How dare you?
Just who do you think you are, and who do you think you are talking to?
Nothing like a woman who doesn't have a clue, telling a man how to be a man, because he disagrees with her about cutting off a part of someone's manhood. Can you count the contradictions? Do you have enough fingers?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the gliding in and out is very hot we as cut guys can't glide like that. even now as I more prefer to j/o or oral because I need lots of lube to do what nature intended the foreskin to do. cut guys as a rule use more lube and need to stimulate the head more esp if they have a shorter shaft.
See some tightly cut guys resort to very strange stimulation methods. Squeezing or almost wringing a load out.

The persistence of genital cutting of boys in the U.S. proves that circumcision is a cultural phenomenon driven by the psycho-sexual changes that accompany circumcision. Only circumcised men and their female proxies are promoting it. And, in African cultures that cut girls, it is women who do the cutting and insist on the benefits, while some “feminists” in the U.S. actually defend male circumcision. Damaged genitals, circumcised minds.