Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because he has the patience to make valid points, while expressing his anger.

LOL. its because he knows what and who he likes and he also isn't afraid to say so. unlike you, he is a real man, you on the other hand would rather hide behind others postings and hide under your Mommy's skirt it would seem here by your postings on me personally. so in that wayhe is way more man than your ever be able to even dream about being.

You don't have an opinion.

thats funny i seem to recall everyone has an opinion about something be it for or against. some are just so submissive that they are afraid to give one. you know someone like you for example.

You have a misconception engraved in stone, in your mind. Don't tell a real man, how to be a real man.

then start acting like one as i have never told you how to act in any post nor have i said you wasnt a man, how ever it does take more to be a man than just a cock between your legs. be it big or small. so dont act like or be such an ass like you are here, because real men aren't a submissive little twerp such as you are acting like just because you don't like something i said. How dare you? LOL. thats the words of a twit who just got turned down because they think their hot shit. and what they don't know isn't worth asking about. again sort of like you don't you think? you see know one knows it all know matter who they are or where they came from. and after this post from you i can say you sure don't know much about anything when it comes to women or men. :wink:
Just who do you think you are, oh i know who i am but YOU on the other hand I'm wandering about if you know who you are by some of your replies here about me. personally they are actually quite humorous at times. and who do you think you are talking to? well from your post here lately concerning me personaly. id say I'm talking to the worlds biggest ass hole at the moment who dont think a women should be aloud to speak her mind or have a preference for a circumcised cock and have her own personal reasons for that preference.

Nothing like a woman who doesn't have a clue, telling a man how to be a man,

LOL. sweetie you start acting like a man and ill be the first one here on lpsg to tell say so as of right now your a mealy mouth little twit with male parts that is making assumptions to wards me because you don't like it because i don't agree with you on Ric. you were fine until i posted something against your opinion, then you ask me about how i contribute to society in a thread.

because he disagrees with her about cutting off a part of someone's manhood. NO I'm fine with your opinion on Ric, i dint agree with it but its your opinion just as i have mine on Ric, and also adult circ as well.

Can you count the contradictions?

yes i can and you have sure posted a lot of them.

OH and by the way you have my permision to use the C word LOL. your one piece a work their mandoman ha ha

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I guess you told me.
I'm going off to get circumcised.
You have made me see the light.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
... but would be interesting to hear those reasons of those guys u say

Ok - so I have asked around. Some are guys I know through chat rooms. One of these said his father told him to do so, when he was about 10. He's now 38 and can't push it forwards at all. Another said he started to do it when he was living in Africa, as it was easier to keep it clean, and now he's back in the UK he still leaves it like that, as he's got used to it. One is a naturist, and says he feels more nude with the skin pulled back. Several said they used to skin back to pee, and started leaving it back.

I know a couple of guys in 'real life' too. One does it simply becasue he likes having a bare glans, and the other does it because he saw mine, and asked me about it!

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Currently i'm circumcised but prior to that I wore my foreskin back. I preferred the feel and look of keeping it back but it was a hastle to do so b/c it was kind of long and would return to covered if I moved in the wrong way. My circumcision is only partial to loose so when my penis is at its smallest most of the glans is covered still protecting it but stays back in all other cases.

Reactions: Uncle Albert
D

deleted136887

foreskin covering during day, behind head when I masturbate or want to feel sensitive. My GF normally pulls it back, she says it looks better.

Speedos4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I choose to wear foreskin back, glans exposed, often for days on end.
The feeling of the exposed glans rubbing against denim is wonderful, keeps me on a half-hard for a long time :)

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm unaware of any uncircumcised adult male, who can retract his foreskin, that would ever want to NOT retract the foreskin to urinate... why would they want it back when doing this? lol.
Well, look at hidden camera recordings in public urinals e.g. in the UK and you will be really surpised how people treat their "best part"! I can indicate you URLs in case you are interested.