Foreskin pulled back or covering the head?

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
I was circumcised at birth and am restoring my foreskin. I have full flaccid coverage and keep my foreskin covering my glans at all times. I think it is a really nice feeling to be covered. I don't ever want to be uncovered again except for sex and bathroom activities.

My glans is irritated when I get a boner and become uncovered. I wear a retainer at night so that I stay covered when I have nocturnal erections.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same here. My knob is too fat.

EDIT: Not that I'm complaining LOL

I agree..show it to us...your very hairy legs are making me crazy! nice!!

as for the OP...I am partial cut and mine always works its way half over my head..I was not aware anyone could keep a full foreskin retracted all day? wouldn't it naturally creep forward to do the job its intended to do..cover and protect the head? mine does.

arki

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been pulling it back since i was about 16, and i leave it like that even for days, then some days covering the head... its nice to know more people does that.

CyrusV4

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to always keep my foreskin pulled well back. It now stays like that all by itself, unless I take effort to cover the head. This actually makes sex more enjoyable for me, as the head is not too sensitive and I can last MUCH longer. My female partners sure appreciate this. Its also much easier to keep it clean, healthy and hygenic like this.
Upon first glance, my penis actually looks circumsized, until I full the skin forward.

Just my personal preference.

C

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Doesn't that kind of negate the reason the foreskin is there...to protect the head, and keep it moist and supple and sensitive?

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just have a question for other uncut guys.... what do you do with your foreskin? u pulle it back an leave it like that all day long? o just leave it down covering the head? cuz i do both sometimes pulle it back sometimes not.
What you guys do?
I'm like you, Arki....sometimes I pull it back; but, honestly, the head is kinda sensitive and leaving it back for a long time is just too uncomfortable.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Doesn't that kind of negate the reason the foreskin is there...to protect the head, and keep it moist and supple and sensitive?

yeah that always baffled me too, if ur uc, why not enjoy all the advantages, why try to simulate being cut?

i think uc guys who keep their skin back somewhere along the line drank the kool-aid about cut being cleaner, looks better, etc. and wish they were cut but just don't have the nerve to go under the knife?

sometimes i think the only reason humans have big brains is so they can needlessly complicate everything

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
yeah that always baffled me too, if ur uc, why not enjoy all the advantages, why try to simulate being cut?

i think uc guys who keep their skin back somewhere along the line drank the kool-aid about cut being cleaner, looks better, etc. and wish they were cut but just don't have the nerve to go under the knife?

sometimes i think the only reason humans have big brains is so they can needlessly complicate everything

Definitely baffles me - I am a restorer that tries to simulate being intact by keeping my skin pulled over my glans. Now I hate having my glans exposed, it is uncomfortable to have it rub against my underwear. Sex has definitely improved with increased sensitivity.

CHP

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never pull it back when it's just hanging in my pants. Too much irritation, it's a bit too sensitive etc...

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely baffles me - I am a restorer that tries to simulate being intact by keeping my skin pulled over my glans. Now I hate having my glans exposed, it is uncomfortable to have it rub against my underwear. Sex has definitely improved with increased sensitivity.

Hooray for you and congratulations on your determination and achievement, Sapien...!!! :dance: I salute you also for your "end RIC" signature. If you (or anyone else) should be unfamiliar with this site, look it up: IntactAmerica.org . That organization is waging the good fight, in the trenches, against the outrage and atrocity of infant mutilation.....

Last edited:

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You are right. But - as far as I am concerned - in younger years I was almost obliged by my father to do that.

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mine is always hooded unless Im jelqing it , then my cockhead gets so big it pops out on its own as I squeeze the blood into it.
Of course its always back when I shoot a load..hehehe.

Mike

prettyman72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is always pulled back. I can't get it to stay forward at all and I've tried. And I have plenty of foreskin, at least I think so.