Foreskin Question, Yeah Another One

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Hairylegs, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Hairylegs

Hairylegs Active Member

I'm cut, very happily cut, and believe it should be almost universal, so deal with it guys. Flaming won't convince me, so don't bother going there, let's not turn this into a shouting match, just answer my question.

So here goes: I just had some minor dermatology treatment on my dick last week, and it resulted in some peeling on the shaft and a lot on the head of my cut dick. The fresh skin that grew in on the head is incredibly smooth and soft, very much like that on an uncut guy. Definitely not as smooth/slick/paper thin as an uncut guy, but definitely different from what went into the Dr's office. The head is no more sensitive than it had been, but since I liked that smooth feel when I touched myself, I decided to see if I could make it almost like the uncut variety. I've been using lots of skin lotion and I've been wrapping my whole cock loosely with plastic wrap to keep myself moist and well lubed. In other words, I'm making a fake/prosthetic foreskin for myself.

Now here's what I'm curious about. Now whenever I start to stiffen up, and that is a lot, I can feel the head of my dick sliding and pushing through the plastic. It feels kind of neat, and definitely does not feel like it did when I would stiffen against my underpants or the way my nuts feel when they rub against anything.

Do you uncut guys get that same "sliding/pressure" feeling on the head of your dick when you routinely bone up? Does it kind of make you sit up and take notice, that "hey, this is different, I'm getting a boner!" Or is it just what I'm used to feeling, "okay, I'm getting a boner, nothing out of the ordinary here, maybe I'll do something about it later."

Just curious.

2. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Almost? How would that work? Who would decide who the exceptions should be, and on what basis?
    What's on the head is not skin, but mucosa, basically the same stuff that's on the lips and the inside of the mouth.
    The outer foreskin is of the same consistency as the shaft skin - there is no transition. The inner skin is mucosa again, but with the ridged band near the opening, and thin and mobile down to the sulcus, where it meets the shaft.
    Yes, except of course that your plastic wrap has no nerves.
    I resist the temptation to say "That's how it ought to feel." That's something like how an intact guy's head feels as an erection begins.
    Absolutely.
    Well of course it's the boner we always get, so it's more like the second. What you're not getting is the feeling in the foreskin itself as it rolls off the head. You can get something like that if you restore your foreskin, and after a while you'll get a permanent re-senstising of your head.

3. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Id say you can experience something similar if you go for a change in style of underewear between boxers or briefs or none. There is different contact and you notice it is different and it makes you more aware of your dick and something touching it, at least till you get used to the change. Not being cut I cant say how it would be. I tried keeping the foreskin rolled back all the time for a while and decided I didnt like the results of how it felt. So I gave that up. The obvious benefit of a foreskin is you have this built in cling film roll whenever you want to make use of it A condom lubdicated on the inside can be fun too.

4. mandoman

Gold Member

When I get a bone, I notice the temperature change when the foreskin peels off.
    It's erotic, and causes me to stiffen more.
    Congratulations for being more open minded about your experience.
    Restoration takes about 3 years, depending on how tightly circumcised you are, but most restorers are as enthusiastic as you. It's the only way I can think of to make the feeling more permanent.
    That feeling that everybody should be circumcised, is something which may fade with time.

#4 mandoman, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  5. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hairylegs what did you exactly have done to the head of your penis. A chemical peel? Just curious.

6. maxcok

Gold Member

I like your autoritarian attitude, dictating how people should respond. :rolleyes: When you say circumcision "should be almost universal" aren't you also dictating a very important, serious and fundamental decision for people who don't think it's a good idea?

Yes, I'm curious too. I'm curious why if your mind is already made up, and you're so very happy with your circumcision status, defensively so it seems, and so convinced it's the only way to go, end of discussion, why are you bothering to experiment with this pale prosthetic imitation of a "foreskin", not to mention enjoying the sensations, not to mention asking uncircumcised guys what it feels like to be intact? I mean, what's the point?

#6 maxcok, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  7. Guill

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Before I kept my foreskin back and subsequently was cut, this happend some of the time. My foreskin was long enough that it didn't always come out when i was erect but sometimes would require the rubbing of my leg to do it. Noticed it when it did come out because it didn't happen that often unless I helped things along.

8. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Why don't you get some of the old time thicker condoms or better yet, a lambskin one, cut the tip out, put some lube in it, slip it on your dick leaving the head covered. Then you can experience more what a foreskin is supposed to be like. You can even pee through it or skin it back. It will be softer than the plastic and will feel more like skin. Wear it on your dick for a month and see what the differences will be.

9. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes but if we were all cut who would be left to answer you questions
    I am very happy for you and your cut dick some of us wish we had been left alone to make the choice for ourselves.
    I love uncut dick always have always will
    there flame off

10. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was uncut with long foreskin, since the foreskin barely moved during erection, there was no sensation.

When I was semi cut, I would definitely feel the foreskin retract by itself at onset of erection, and the moment were foreksin rolled off the rim of head onto the shaft was very much felt. Beyond that point, full erection was very hard to prevent because the newly exposed rim would rub against underwear.

Now that I am cut, I feel the skin on shaft stretching and balls moving as I get hard.

It took many years for me to get used to being semi cut, I cursed all those erections. Could not wear loose underwear because of that. Eventually got used to it though.

11. Incocknito

Gold Member

"Happily cut" yet you have a "prosthetic foreskin". Seems like a contradicktion to me.

It feels nice for me to retract the foreskin back and forth but I can only do it when soft. Its quite comforting really, soothing.

Draft saved Draft deleted