Foreskin Question

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Both: foreskin fully retracted and in all stages of covering the glans...! :dance::yeah::yeah::yeah: Each stage has its own particular beauty, showing the many and varied attractions of cocks (penile pulchritude, shall we say?)...! :firedevil:

Last edited:

zdc00

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Either way looks great. You have the size that only the majority of the guys can only dream about.
Not sure if this is of any help but you don't really have to think about that. Just whip it out and if someone has something negative to say; that's their loss. :wink:

SurfTiger26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Agree with others, both shots look great. If I had to choose one though it would be the retracted foreskin one. You might as well show off your nice cock head dude.

poetstud1981

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im uncut and i must say that the covered pic is hawt. i like that one alot.

but they are good pics of ur cock and tahts super hawt =P

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like it covered because it looks great seeing your cockhead outlined underneath. And it looks a bit tight and I can imagine how good it must feel sliding back and forth over your cockhead as I suck you and make you shoot a big load down my throat.....
There, I said it!

peterg123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love the retracted one..the tight ridged band makes the head swell beautifully. Will it go back more?

raymond5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude - beautiful big uncut cock and both shots look great -- if we only get to pick one, I'd pick the foreskin covering the head -- why? -- cause it shows that you've got a beautiful long foreskin, long enough to cover your head when you're hard -- and it preserves the mystery and adds to the pleasure of the lucky person who gets to slowly pull your skin back and explore what's under it. So hot!