foreskin question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by sex101, Apr 8, 2007.

1. sex101

sex101 Member

Albums:
    im 18, uncut and a virgin, when my penis is soft i can slide my foreskin back with out any difficulty, when i am hard my fore skin still covers most of the head, when i try to retract my foreskin it wont go back very far without alot of dicomfort as it is quite tight. i am worried about haveing sex and want to no about penetration, will my forskin fell tight when i a havig sex as it will be pushed back or will it cover my head while i am have sex?

2. thecook

thecook New Member

Albums:
    To sex101-I had similar problems for many years and was foolish enough not to rectify the problem until I was 33.I suffered many experiences of uncomfortable sex with women until I was finally circumcised.As an American male I am surprised that you were not circumcised at a young age,but obviously that practice is not as commonplace as it used to be.
    Consult your doctor about this operation-it might be the answer.Good luck and I hope things improve dramatically for you.As a young man you need to get these things sorted out early in your life,so as to have more fulfilling sexual experiences later on,not just memories of how much pain or discomfort you suffered.Best of luck!!

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

4. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    There is acctually no need to resort to being circum sized some doctors think that that is the only option but that is not so, as steveHd sujested you should take a look at that thred or you coould research the topic around the internet. There as a few thing that you can do with out resorting to having it cut off but but im not fully aware of thjem all because i dont have this problem so i have not researched it but i do know that one of the options open to you is acctually strech your foreskin so that it is more comfortable for you.

i have looked into why so many americans have their children circumcised and have found out that 1 circumcised fore skin can be streched to the size of a football field, so the skin is very maluable and you should not have problems streching it.

i sujest that you talk to more people about this that have the same problem but dont want to be circumcised, unless you do and then im sorry iv gone on so long, its just i dont see any reson why any one would choose to get cirumcised or have their children "done" with out any medical, religious or other reasons!

5. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

I was like that when I was about 10-11 and had my first boners. I kind of forced it all the way out gradually.

6. Ed69

Gold Member

A little steroid cream and stretching should fix that.

7. yarraman

yarraman New Member

Sounds pretty normal for a young guy. Your foreskin will stretch with use. i wouldnt worry too much about it. maybe a bit of lubricant will help till then.

8. chico8

chico8 New Member

Ignore thecook, he, like too many Americans, refuses to see the inherent value of the foreskin. Surgery is rarely if ever, needed to correct a snug fitting foreskin.

Gentle stretching is your best bet but even if it doesn't retract, don't worry, you don't need a naked glans to enjoy sex.

9. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I agree with the others, sex101. In and of itself, a snug foreskin is not a concern. What is important is your comfort and your health, and if as you say you have no difficulty retracting when soft, then your hygiene is no issue.

[As an aside, a buddy of mine in the UK polled friends and coworkers about foreskins and hardons, and out of about 48 guys he asked, 14 retracted "automatically" with erection while 34 -- about 7 out of 10 -- remained more or less covered during erection unless they manually helped slide the foreskin back. He didn't mention how many stayed firmly hooded when hard. My guess is the results would be different for intact guys in the US and other countries, for other reasons.]

Two things I don't really understand though...

I thought from your profile that you're born-and-bred Irish, not American.

And in your gallery, the nude photo with the big green chair shows a guy who is very clearly circumcised with a visible scar halfway up his shaft. Is that a mate?

10. hungboy19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the picture with the circumcised guy is captioned from the first person....

11. RandyL

RandyL New Member

BULLSHIT!!!

There's no way it can be stretched even to 1% of that size!

You're full of shit, Beanie.

To the OP - don't cut it, stretch it a bit and after a while it'll be fine.

12. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

Try having sex with it and if it causes problems - consult a doctor.

13. gymfresh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Quite correct, RandyL. It seems that Beanie merely misspoke... what he likely meant was that when severed foreskins are harvested for their cellular value, as they sometimes have been, the resulting product can be grown and augmented to approximately one acre of usable tissue -- the size of a football field. This is a biomedical laboratory process that takes time and yields beneficial tissue that can be used to treat burns and other wounds. The ethical problem, of course, is that the neither the owner of the tissue or his medical proxy (parents) has given permission for the functional genital tissue to be harvested. The hospital just sells it.

To my knowledge, adult foreskins are not used in this fashion. Maybe the skin is too experienced!

"CONCLUSIONS: We used successfully human foreskin fibroblasts as feeder cells for derivation and continued undifferentiated growth of human embryonic stem cells." From this article published by the US National Institutes of Health.

14. erratic

Gold Member

Wow that's creepy.

15. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Until you're in a long-term relationship with someone you can be sure of, you should be using a condom. Put a drop of lube on your tip before you put the condom on and your foreskin will only go back as far as comfortable. If you're not using a condom, use plenty of lube with the same result. The stretching may loosen it till it goes right back.

When you wank, do you pull the skin forward or back? Probably forward or it would have expanded to retract fully by now. If you wank with some lube and gently pull the skin back (again, no more than is comfortable) it will loosen in a few weeks. If it gets stuck behind the glans, don't panic but don't leave it there. Just squeeze your glans a bit to make it small enough for the skin to come forward again.

There is no rule that says your foreskin has to fully retract when you're erect, but those are some options if you want it to.

Draft saved Draft deleted