Foreskin Questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Knight, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi. Just wondering:

1. If my (or anyone's) foreskin were stretched and made fully retractable (its okay now, not too tight or anything) would I get somewhat bigger and fuller erections? It sometimes feels like my glans at least is restricted by the tightness of the foreskin...

2. Also, just wondering what people think about a foreskin that doesn't go below the penis head when erect? I had one girl messing with my foreskin, pulling it in all sorts of weird and painful ways. Then the next day it hurt to get hard or pull the foreskin back...

That's about it. The question I'd really like answered is the first one :)

2. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry Knight,
    Wouldn't know, mine was gone b4 I knew I had one to lose.

Heard of others having tight foreskins and have heard of people streching theirs. Skin does stretch

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Nov 5 2005, 06&#58;38 PM) [post=358478]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Hi. Just wondering:

1. If my (or anyone&#39;s) foreskin were stretched and made fully retractable (its okay now, not too tight or anything) would I get somewhat bigger and fuller erections? It sometimes feels like my glans at least is restricted by the tightness of the foreskin...

[/b][/quote]

ForeskinStretcher

3. Frostbite

Frostbite New Member

Well, from my (a male) perspective, part of the attraction of being with an uncut guy is that it&#39;s different than what I&#39;m used to. I&#39;m circumsized so there&#39;s a certain novelty that come with having all that extra skin to play with. The girl in question may have more experience with circumsized men, so your foreskin might have been new and interesting for her.

As for the foreskin inhibiting the fullness of your erections, it&#39;s possible but I&#39;m kind of doubting it. Generally speaking, the only people who would have erectile problems associated with a tight foreskin are people who aren&#39;t able to retract it past the head at all, which it doesn&#39;t sound like in your case. Usually the first symptom of a foreskin that&#39;s too tight is a painful erection. I&#39;ve actually been with a guy who couldn&#39;t retract his foreskin past the head at all and he had no problems getting a full and firm erection.

4. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east &#039;neath the willow tree? Sex
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Knight &#064; Nov 6 2005, 01&#58;38 AM) [post=358478]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>If my (or anyone&#39;s) foreskin were stretched and made fully retractable (its okay now, not too tight or anything) would I get somewhat bigger and fuller erections?[/b][/quote]
    not unless you&#39;re still growing.

5. curvedandthick

curvedandthick New Member

I&#39;m cut so I don&#39;t have any of those problems. However I knew a guy who had the opposite problem with his. His foreskin would retract over the head but the head would get to big for it to retract. He said the foreskin would then be really tight right behind the head and would begin to hurt when he was erect for a long time. He tried stretching but it didn&#39;t work and he didn&#39;t want a circ but he had to because of the discomfort with really hard erections.

6. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Though I am cut, I still have a lot of foreskin - thankfully they didn&#39;t take too much&#33; I&#39;ve a friend who is uncut actually but looks cut because his erection uses all available foreskin to achieve the hardest erections - and he has some discomfort and some slight pain if he has a raging hardon. His doctor told him basically to jack-off more and when he does to use lube, pull on the shaft gently and try to stretch his skin a bit. Don&#39;t know if it works but he says he feels better.

7. jonb

Gold Member

If you have a problem, skin does stretch.

8. mono

mono Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had a similar problem when I was going through puberty, around 15-16 yo. I would get rock hard erections, and had difficulties pulling the skin back completely. There was some discomfort but not actual pain. With time, my skin did stretch, and now retracts completelly, which makes alot of things easier and more pleasurable, like jaking off.

Thus, I think its probably just a matter of time, until your skin strtches enough for it to refract fully... I would not worry too much about it.

mono

9. Franky

Franky New Member

Albums:
    Just get into a routine of stretching your foreskin every time you use your penis - get your fingers inside with a little lubrication and stretch it wider.

Franky

10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know this is a bit off topic, but we&#39;re allowed to have nudity in our avatars again?

11. db03

db03 Member

Ok, so start stripping baby&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(surferboy &#064; Nov 8 2005, 03&#58;00 PM) [post=359188]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I know this is a bit off topic, but we&#39;re allowed to have nudity in our avatars again?
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the reminder, Nix. We frequently forget that Mark said tasteful nudity and cartoons are okay but photos of sexual organs and explicit sex are not.

Draft saved Draft deleted