Foreskin Questions.

sammycakes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting, and I have a couple questions about foreskin. So please forgive me if this has already been talked about in the past. I am currently dating a man who has foreskin and am curious about a couple of things.

1. The other day I touched his hard penis and when I moved the foreskin back, it was a bit damp/wet where the skin was previously covering (the head was dry). Why is this, was it likely that he was sweaty or why would it be moist under there? Does it sound like he had sex with someone else before seeing me? It was a little smelly and that is the first time I have ever smelt a smell on him or noticed the moist feeling under his skin. He was at work all day...is it just that he just needed to wash?

2. For those who are uncut, when getting jacked off or getting head does it feel better when the skin is pulled back and the penis is directly rubbed or does it feel better to have the skin left in it's place and sucked and/or jacked off on top of it?

Thanks for your help.

Sammy

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
1. The other day I touched his hard penis and when I moved the foreskin back, it was a bit damp/wet where the skin was previously covering (the head was dry). Why is this, was it likely that he was sweaty or why would it be moist under there? Does it sound like he had sex with someone else before seeing me? It was a little smelly and that is the first time I have ever smelt a smell on him or noticed the moist feeling under his skin. He was at work all day...is it just that he just needed to wash?

It's pretty normal, especially after a long day at work. The area under the foreskin is like the underarm or between the toes - it can get a little sweaty during the day (some don't at all, some do a little, some do a lot). It's designed to keep the head of the penis moist and to stop it from drying out and keratinizing (hardening), which is what happens with a circumcised penis that is permanently exposed. It just needs the same basic approach to hygiene as for those other areas. Just tactfully suggest that your boyfriend gives it a quick wash after a long day.

2. For those who are uncut, when getting jacked off or getting head does it feel better when the skin is pulled back and the penis is directly rubbed or does it feel better to have the skin left in it's place and sucked and/or jacked off on top of it?

You'll have to ask your boyfriend what he likes. From conversations with other guys we all seem to like different approaches. Some guys like the skin left in place when being jacked and the shaft manipulated, the same as a circumcised guy. Some like the skin retracted and the head worked directly. Some like the skin left in place and manipulation concentrated on the head. Personally, I don't mind as long as the "rim" of the head is avoided, otherwise it tends to send me over the edge quicker than I'd like, because it's so tender there. For oral I always prefer the skin fully retracted. Your boyfriend will be able to help you, don't be scared to ask him, different men like different methods. :smile:

B_Goodidea

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love my skin pulled back as far as possible, my cock when erect looks like a cut one, but by my pic you can see that this is not the case, some times i like to wear a strap around my balls this pulls my skin back quite taught, but the sensation is amazing, and makes me extra hard, my girlfriend loves it

blue_eyed_devil

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,
This is my first time posting, and I have a couple questions about foreskin. So please forgive me if this has already been talked about in the past. I am currently dating a man who has foreskin and am curious about a couple of things.

Thanks for your help.

Sammy

1. He was either sweaty from a day at work or possibly could have masterbated. Mine gets damp like that sometimes, so most likely yes he just needed a wash.

2. Unless the head is really snesitive from any sex you may have had before, pulled all the way back is the way to go.

MK

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All quite normal, doesn't mean he's been unfaithful. Enjoy! Or wash him.

Different guys like different things. Some want it pulled back, some can't stand that. Ask him. But here's a diagram showing the most sensitive parts of the penis, so you can see that the most senstivie parts are perfectly accessible without pulling it back.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For a hand job, my preference is for her to let the skin go where it will. The glans popping in and out of the foreskin is part of the pleasure.

For blowjobs, I prefer for her to use one hand around my base to hold the skin back and taut, holding a bit of tension on the frenulum.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your help.

Sammy

Hi Sammycakes:

1. Keeping the glans moist is a normal function of the foreskin. The glans penis is covered with mucosa, which is supposed to be moist. It does not mean that he is sweaty or that he had sex with someone else.

2. Guys differ in their preferences, but I think most guys like the foreskin left in place over the head. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves so direct stimulation of the foreskin works very well in most cases.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Sammycakes:

1. Keeping the glans moist is a normal function of the foreskin. The glans penis is covered with mucosa, which is supposed to be moist. It does not mean that he is sweaty or that he had sex with someone else.

2. Guys differ in their preferences, but I think most guys like the foreskin left in place over the head. The foreskin is filled with pleasure nerves so direct stimulation of the foreskin works very well in most cases.
How many more threads are you going to dredge up from several years ago?

Wow, this thread is almost 7 years old and it has a new reply. The OP hasn't logged in since either. Check the profiles and dates of posts, people.

ronald is bringing up threads about foreskin all over the place from years back, where nobody has posted in years. Another foreskin fetishist as far as I can tell because to bring up that many isn't just giving basic information on the intact male.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many more threads are you going to dredge up from several years ago?

THANKS
for saying what i have felt for several days Hoss
is pretty ridiculous, circ / uncirced ALL over again .. pointless
even managed to suggest Bieber has a f......?

only looked in because saw you had posted.. ha

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One thing is for sure. There is really no new knowlege or technology to give a reply that is any different than those already presented here. Life Is Good!!!!!