Foreskin Regeneration Petition

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, I know there are a lot of cut guys here who want to reverse the mutilation that was forced on them. I've recently been researching foreskin regeneration, which is a form of cell regeneration. There are a lot of people pushing for a clinical study of foreskin regeneration.

During my research, I also stumbled upon a petition for Congress and regenerative medicine experts. The petition asserts that foreskin regeneration is a fundamental human right for anyone who had the misfortune of being mutilated against his will. It looks like the petition is still pretty new, so there aren't many signatures yet. But I knew this site would be a great place to spread the word. Here's the link for the petition:

Foreskin Regeneration Is Fundamental - PetitionBuzz

Please sign the petition. And if you know of any other message boards or websites that would be interested in a petition like this, please spread the word.

Also, I'm well aware there are guys here who are perfectly happy being cut. If you're one of those guys, then I'm genuinely happy for you. But there are a lot of us who want to reclaim our birthright. Please don't attack pro-intact people here or turn this into yet another circumcision debate thread. No one is going to force you to have a foreskin if you don't want it. I just ask that you respect those of us who do.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really want to involve the government into more rules and regulations in our lives? Less government is better government. Don't go opening another can of worms for the government
to stick their nose into. Yikes!! You must be a democrat.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you really want to involve the government into more rules and regulations in our lives? Less government is better government. Don't go opening another can of worms for the government
to stick their nose into. Yikes!! You must be a democrat.

Did you actually read the petition? It's not a rule or a regulation. It's a very misguided attempt to get congress to fund a sketchy-seeming project. There is no reason they can't do private fundraising to fund this effort. I won't donate $5 to something that seems so anonymous and lacks details, though, and would discourage others from doing the same -- Congress, guys irritated at having been RIC'ed, anyone.