Foreskin Restoration – Personal Experiences

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
T

But, there are other benefits to restoring than just have lots of inner foreskin. My glans has dekeratinized by being covered with my foreskin. It is now smooth, shiny, and very sensitive. When I started restoring, I demonstrated the loss of sensitivity to my wife by taking a ruler and smacking my glans. She jumped from the sound of the smack. I barely felt it. Now, my glans is so sensitive that I would not attempt that trick again. :cool:

Also, the restored foreskin is a skin tube that provides a gliding motion during masturbation and intercourse. I now have a whole new way to masturbate and it feels really good. :biggrin1:

So, although the inner foreskin is a critical part of our penis, I am still very glad to have restored considering the other benefits. I will never have a foreskin like the one that was taken from me, but my restored foreskin is doing a pretty good job of making me and my partners happy.

My glans and inner skin area are now also smooth, shiny and sensitive but I prefer my wife to whack me rather than smack me! Glad to hear that your restoration effort has paid off so well. I have a long way to go to get to my goal but the improvements so far are fantastic - night and day difference.

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
My glans and inner skin area are now also smooth, shiny and sensitive but I prefer my wife to whack me rather than smack me! Glad to hear that your restoration effort has paid off so well. I have a long way to go to get to my goal but the improvements so far are fantastic - night and day difference.
She's working on it! :wank: :biggrin1: