• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Foreskin restoration advice

Reaction score
What's up everyone? I am very interested in restoring my foreskin and I need some advice from experienced guys. My skin is very stretchy and I can pull it over the head of my dick very easily, even when it's hard. So since I am not cut tight at all what routines would you recommend for me so that I can get the uncut look when soft as fast as possible? Thanks for all da help!

autoballer

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
Pump till you pack the tube then roll the donut over the head instant uncut look

Reaction score
Thanks but I'm looking for permanent results done by manual methods only...like jelqueing etc.

Dikpig

Expert Member
Reaction score
Google 'non surgical foreskin restoration' and read it. when you get to the part about devices look at the dual tension restorer. I bought one online years ago and shelved it for awhile but have recently started using it and Im noticing a difference. Sorry, wish I could remember where I got it, but I do remember that I saw a guy on a site (maybe BNskin or Dudesnude) and he had used it and his skin was awesome! He gave me the link to this guy who I think made them. It wasn't very expensive.

Reaction score
Yeah it prolly is the tugger, but I'm just trying to use my hands....any methods u guys recommend that doesn't require a device??

seahorses

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Have a look at norm's website. They have a lot of good advice and you will find links to manual stretching