Foreskin restoration - interesting change

Adding new pics... does this still seem to be something like a mogen clamp?

I’ve never been able to clearly get these areas on pic before, even I have never noticed them like this. Haha interesting research. :grinning: I believe I am seeing a scar and also an inner outer boundary. F74BA349-9BE8-4016-930C-30694B21317B.jpeg
5092EEEE-9FCF-426D-A3CF-1CF818633353.jpeg

SuperP

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Very much so, the "v" shape at the frenulum (as well as the prevalence of a frenulum) and the 45-degree following of the cut (more off of the dorsal side than the ventral side) following the "rim" of the glans, plus the consequential upward "tilt" of the glans as a result of the tighter skin on the dorsal side - these are all very much characteristic of the Mogen clamp/forceps guided methods - very likely the former because only sadists do the latter.

Actually - only sadists circumcise infants to begin with, but that's another topic.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Very much so, the "v" shape at the frenulum (as well as the prevalence of a frenulum) and the 45-degree following of the cut (more off of the dorsal side than the ventral side) following the "rim" of the glans, plus the consequential upward "tilt" of the glans as a result of the tighter skin on the dorsal side - these are all very much characteristic of the Mogen clamp/forceps guided methods - very likely the former because only sadists do the latter.

Actually - only sadists circumcise infants to begin with, but that's another topic.
Great, thanks for the info. Finally out of all the people I talked to, including doctors that said it wasn’t circ, you answered the question.

Don’t even get me started on that. Ruined for life.

SuperP

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Don’t even get me started on that. Ruined for life.
The best method forward is to tolerate it and look to the goal - with that mutilation method, you're left with a higher amount of inner foreskin, frenulum, etc - than most. And these are the parts that the most common method (Gomco) completely destroys.

You have a chance to get 70%+ of it back, so keep on restoring!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

The best method forward is to tolerate it and look to the goal - with that mutilation method, you're left with a higher amount of inner foreskin, frenulum, etc - than most. And these are the parts that the most common method (Gomco) completely destroys.

You have a chance to get 70%+ of it back, so keep on restoring!
I was reading on the ridged band, it seems I have at least some of that as well, including the reflexes that are usually taken away with most circ. Another good sign. I can’t wait to see what restoration accomplishes. I really appreciate the detailed answer. I’ve been trying to get one for a very long time.