Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm going to start using this thread a a journal for my restoration, as so as i get some decent pics up! :smile: but until then Id love to hear some success stories, methods and pics would be fantastic! :biggrin1:

Foreskin Coverage Index

currently I am at CI-4 but my goal is CI-9, that is pretty much what i want my dream cock to look like, foreskin wise!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take pics so you can compare what it was like before you started restoring and what it's like when you're doing it. A friend of mine does this.

Hotrocker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm going to start using this thread a a journal for my restoration, as so as i get some decent pics up! :smile: but until then Id love to hear some success stories, methods and pics would be fantastic! :biggrin1:

Foreskin Coverage Index

currently I am at CI-4 but my goal is CI-9, that is pretty much what i want my dream cock to look like, foreskin wise!

What device are you using? I'm using the TLC Tugger with weights for mine.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey HairyTxDude, ive been wanting to start my T-tape regimen, so i will declare tomorrow as being my first day. Since your doing it to, it will give me motivation to see someone else along with me (even though your a looser start than i am).
my method: i am using the t-tape method since i have enough skin to start out with that. I also use a strap for tension and my boxer briefs to hold my balls back and preventing the turkey neck thing happening.

good luck bro, Pm me if you wanna chat about it.

l8er

jc80

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
What device are you using? I'm using the TLC Tugger with weights for mine.

I actually have no device :frown1: I have been doing a bit a manual stretching along with dry jelqs, its the TLC good?

hey HairyTxDude, ive been wanting to start my T-tape regimen, so i will declare tomorrow as being my first day. Since your doing it to, it will give me motivation to see someone else along with me (even though your a looser start than i am).
my method: i am using the t-tape method since i have enough skin to start out with that. I also use a strap for tension and my boxer briefs to hold my balls back and preventing the turkey neck thing happening.

good luck bro, Pm me if you wanna chat about it.

l8er

jc80

T-tape? what the?

SmoothBud

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, CI-3 here... was doing it every day for a while and simply could not get the fold over to occur to go to CI-4. Have PUD, TLC and pumped a few times a week... contemplating surgery...

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, CI-3 here... was doing it every day for a while and simply could not get the fold over to occur to go to CI-4. Have PUD, TLC and pumped a few times a week... contemplating surgery...
Try stretching it outwards like instead of pulling foward stretch it around in a circle that might work...and there surgery for it?!

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Try stretching it outwards like instead of pulling foward stretch it around in a circle that might work...and there surgery for it?!

yes there is a very expensive surgery, and the foreskin does not look good at all (ive seen pictures).

oh and for the OP, that rollover of the shaft skin to the glans TAKES TIME.. that is kind of the "monumental step" in a restorers journey. I have talked to a lot of people and as discouraging it may be, give it some time bro.

what device are you consider? Ive heard good things from the TLC as well as DTR and CAT (although the DTR and CAT arent as safe i.e. see that comparison chart..) i personally would avoid the devices that push your dick inward instead of pulling the skin outward. Ive seen some pics where it looks like the dick was just pushed in instead of developing new skin. i like T-tape because it pulls on your dick and skin , so maybe its also a good PE method haha.

i still recommend the T-tape regimen. Out of all the devices, you are able to vary the tension of the different regions of skin the most effectively. Like right now, im only applying tension to the top skin of my dick since i have a lot of slack on the underside. T-tape is also really cheap, it doesnt hurt, and is not noticable at all since i have the strap pulling my dick down against my balls :)

my second recommendation would be TLC tugger. Ron is a great guy, and his devices have had amazing results (i know hes around here somewhere :p)

ok last thing, check out foreskin-restoration.net
its a branch from the TLC tugger website. it has progress galleries that can help motivate you. ive attached a pic of a member ERIKINCLEVE who restored with t-tape. now how beautiful does that new foreskin look?!:rolleyes:

Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network

Last edited:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yes there is a very expensive surgery, and the foreskin does not look good at all (ive seen pictures).

oh and for the OP, that rollover of the shaft skin to the glans TAKES TIME.. that is kind of the "monumental step" in a restorers journey. I have talked to a lot of people and as discouraging it may be, give it some time bro.

what device are you consider? Ive heard good things from the TLC as well as DTR and CAT (although the DTR and CAT arent as safe i.e. see that comparison chart..) i personally would avoid the devices that push your dick inward instead of pulling the skin outward. Ive seen some pics where it looks like the dick was just pushed in instead of developing new skin. i like T-tape because it pulls on your dick and skin , so maybe its also a good PE method haha.

i still recommend the T-tape regimen. Out of all the devices, you are able to vary the tension of the different regions of skin the most effectively. Like right now, im only applying tension to the top skin of my dick since i have a lot of slack on the underside. T-tape is also really cheap, it doesnt hurt, and is not noticable at all since i have the strap pulling my dick down against my balls :)

my second recommendation would be TLC tugger. Ron is a great guy, and his device have had amazing results (i know hes around here somewhere :p)
I dunno really, i just dont think ill be able to do the T-tape correctly...

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its not hard, see that PDF file i attached a couple posts ago. i can try to make a video to show how to make them. they only take like a minute, because you make templates that you reuse every time you apply it

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Great thread. I've tried tape, PUD, TLC Tugger and settled on the DTR. I began wearing the DTR April 01, 2008 was CI-3. April 01, 2009 attained CI-5. My goal is CI-9 but I'd be happy with CI-8. Anyway I think I'll be close to CI-8 by April 01,2010.
If you're interested in the DTR go to foreskinrestore.com