Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well, what little part i have covered right now feels...well protected and more natural in my opinion, plus it keeps it moist and sensitive which is great! and i can go commando now without it feels so rough on my dick ^_^

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got to around a CI-6 through pumping (for a few months) and then later on using O-rings (sometimes 1, sometimes several) to "train" the skin forward.

The area of the glans that has coverage feels great and when I go from hard to soft and the skin rolls over on it's own it feels really amazing. I haven't done anything to make it longer in quite some time, I really should get back to it and go for full coverage.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got to around a CI-6 through pumping (for a few months) and then later on using O-rings (sometimes 1, sometimes several) to "train" the skin forward.

The area of the glans that has coverage feels great and when I go from hard to soft and the skin rolls over on it's own it feels really amazing. I haven't done anything to make it longer in quite some time, I really should get back to it and go for full coverage.

I tried pumping a couple times myself and it did seem to lengthen my foreskin a good bit, but i ended up stopping when the silicon in my tube cracked open while i was pumping and pinched my sack and ended up bruising it... :frown1:

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for it, you guys! Foreskin restoration is good for the soul, if I can use that expression, as well as the body. Support is good too. It's like giving up smoking or anything that needs a long sustained effort. So join one of the many chat groups that exist for the purpose. TLC Tugger has a good one, even though it's focused on that product. There's also the restore-l mailing list and the various NORM groups.

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...but i ended up stopping when the silicon in my tube cracked open while i was pumping and pinched my sack and ended up bruising it... :frown1:

Ow! :(

With a good cylinder and not too much pressure, if you just pump to where you get the "donut" every few days over a period of time you'll see some coverage. That's definitely where I got most of my gains. Wearing the o-rings seemed to stretch some more and "train" it to stay forward. I tried using tape and stuff but it was too intrusive and got a few "tape burns"...not for me.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ow! :(

With a good cylinder and not too much pressure, if you just pump to where you get the "donut" every few days over a period of time you'll see some coverage. That's definitely where I got most of my gains. Wearing the o-rings seemed to stretch some more and "train" it to stay forward. I tried using tape and stuff but it was too intrusive and got a few "tape burns"...not for me.

HA! your telling me! it bruised it at the top right were it connected to my dick so my entire nut hurt... :squint:

Well i thought i had a good cylinder...it wasnt cheap and thats what i did too pumped till i got a donut then stopped...

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
So ive been doing dry jelqs and manual stretching and i can tuck it away and it stays for a while :biggrin1: Ill need alot more thought to stay when its hard, thats what i really want to achieve

I dunno really, i just dont think ill be able to do the T-tape correctly...

Ya....call me dense or wat ever but i cant seem to figure that t-tape out... :redface:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
oh cool cus i have one too..dunno really just curious if any other cut guys have one..so what does your frenulum do when ur stretching ur skin..mine kinda gets pushed up then roll inward when im over my head...is that normal..for some reason i think mines longer than it should be...

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HairyTXdude: I'm intact, but if I may I'll give a few hopefully informative facts and comments regarding your Link 33.

The frenulums of uncircumcised men vary greatly (within reason!) from one guy to another. Too short and it can frustrate retraction; long and supple enough it can allow retraction "to the balls," as I call it. The great majority, I suspect, lie somewhere between. That's the answer to one of your questions if, by "stretching," you mean tightening the shaft skin backward toward the body. It's difficult to tell from your photos, but your frenulum appears to me to be of normal length, cut or uncut. (Remember, however, that I'm much less familiar with circumcised penises, and even less so with circumcised ones having a frenulum.) It is long enough if it doesn't pull your glans downward upon erection or retraction. It definitely is not "longer than it should be"--there's no such thing.

If I understand your description correctly, the bunching effect that you see when you push the skin forward over the glans is also completely normal. That is exactly the way that it functions in intact men. The "rim" formed by the opening of the foreskin bunches the frenulum and then rolls on over it. The frenulum then stretches out lengthwise with the overhang of the skin beyond the end of the glans (assuming that the individual doesn't have an unusually short foreskin). Its length is the cause of the pointed "spout" at the tip on the underside of the penis. If you grasp that tip and pull it outward (direction away from the body), you can see the frenulum "standing up" lengthwise, higher than the surface of the inner foreskin. ~ Scan through enough photos on this site and you'll run across some examples of the pointed tip and of the bunching effect when the opening of the foreskin is located midway or so on the glans. I've seen a few, but don't remember whose pages and therefore can't cite locations for you.

This is all less than easy to describe clearly without demonstration, but I hope my attempts are not too confusing. If you'd like, PM me for clarification, or with any further questions you think I might be able to answer. I'll be happy to respond to the best of my ability.

Best wishes for speedy success in your restoration endeavors. -- KdG

Last edited:

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mine kinda gets pushed up then roll inward when im over my head

Mine does that too. Thankfully the doctor left that when I was snipped because it's very sensitive especially with some lube (or tongue!) on it.

I recently got a DTR and wanted to thank the poster who suggested it...it's very comfortable and I can see myself going for total overhang now. I've been using it with the super grip (since I have plenty of skin) and either manual tension or as a tugger with a weight hung from it.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh cool cus i have one too..dunno really just curious if any other cut guys have one..so what does your frenulum do when ur stretching ur skin..mine kinda gets pushed up then roll inward when im over my head...is that normal..for some reason i think mines longer than it should be...

as you can see my frenulum is very intact and pretty pronounced.. when i pull the skin up, it does the same thing you describe, it folds onto itself

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
HairyTXdude: I'm intact, but if I may I'll give a few hopefully informative facts and comments regarding your Link 33.

The frenulums of uncircumcised men vary greatly (within reason!) from one guy to another. Too short and it can frustrate retraction; long and supple enough it can allow retraction "to the balls," as I call it. The great majority, I suspect, lie somewhere between. That's the answer to one of your questions if, by "stretching," you mean tightening the shaft skin backward toward the body. It's difficult to tell from your photos, but your frenulum appears to me to be of normal length, cut or uncut. (Remember, however, that I'm much less familiar with circumcised penises, and even less so with circumcised ones having a frenulum.) It is long enough if it doesn't pull your glans downward upon erection or retraction. It definitely is not "longer than it should be"--there's no such thing.

If I understand your description correctly, the bunching effect that you see when you push the skin forward over the glans is also completely normal. That is exactly the way that it functions in intact men. The "rim" formed by the opening of the foreskin bunches the frenulum and then rolls on over it. The frenulum then stretches out lengthwise with the overhang of the skin beyond the end of the glans (assuming that the individual doesn't have an unusually short foreskin). Its length is the cause of the pointed "spout" at the tip on the underside of the penis. If you grasp that tip and pull it outward (direction away from the body), you can see the frenulum "standing up" lengthwise, higher than the surface of the inner foreskin. ~ Scan through enough photos on this site and you'll run across some examples of the pointed tip and of the bunching effect when the opening of the foreskin is located midway or so on the glans. I've seen a few, but don't remember whose pages and therefore can't cite locations for you.

This is all less than easy to describe clearly without demonstration, but I hope my attempts are not too confusing. If you'd like, PM me for clarification, or with any further questions you think I might be able to answer. I'll be happy to respond to the best of my ability.

Best wishes for speedy success in your restoration endeavors. -- KdG

When i mentioned stretching karldergrosse, i meant when us cut cus stretch out skin forward lol, and thanks for all the info

Hey Guys,
I'm enjoying reading the thread and hearing about all the ways that you guys stretch your foreskin (even though mine needs no stretching at all). But, I don't know what all this CI-1, 2, 3, etc. stuff is about. What does that mean? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks,
Narendra

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey Guys,
I'm enjoying reading the thread and hearing about all the ways that you guys stretch your foreskin (even though mine needs no stretching at all). But, I don't know what all this CI-1, 2, 3, etc. stuff is about. What does that mean? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks,
Narendra
Sure bro, check this link Foreskin Coverage Index
Look at the pics, find what you look like and theres your Coverage Index or CI, simple as that! :biggrin1:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
To answer what it feels like to have a foreskin, it feels like a pair of lips going over the head.
The head is softer, and slightly moist, like the inside of your cheek. There is a slight coolness when you skin back, because of the difference in temperature between your body temp and the air. It is enough to often make you pop a bone when you are younger.
Good luck, guys. It may be a lot of work, and require a lot of patience, but from the reports I've seen posted, totally worth it.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got two questions for yall! Can a restorer get the foreskin restored so it covers some of the head and stays when hard or is that just hoping to much?

And since were restoring what do yall think about using mederma scar cream on the circumcision scar? ^_^