Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got two questions for yall! Can a restorer get the foreskin restored so it covers some of the head and stays when hard or is that just hoping to much?

And since were restoring what do yall think about using mederma scar cream on the circumcision scar? ^_^

i use mederma. not sure about getting partial coverage on soft and hard tho...

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok so me and my friend were talking about restoring, and he asked me if it would be tight at the end like his is(hes naturally uncut) and i said i thought it would, but i looked around and cant seem to find anything on this, So will it be tight on the end?

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey....

Great thread here!

Before starting my journey through F.R... I was about a C-2. About a year later, I'm just breaking into the C-4 level (barely). I don't do it all that frequently, mainly before sleeping or in the bathroom/shower. But I have been seeing gradual success. As long as I can remind myself to remember.... (slightly redundant, I know)... I'd like to make a habit out of it.

Has anyone else noticed "shrinkage" or the skin reverting back to normal after j/o or a shower?

Last edited:

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey....

Great thread here!

Before starting my journey through F.R... I was about a C-2. About a year later, I'm just breaking into the C-4 level (barely). I don't do it all that frequently, mainly before sleeping or in the bathroom/shower. But I have been seeing gradual success. As long as I can remind myself to remember.... (slightly redundant, I know)... I'd like to make a habit out of it.

Has anyone else noticed "shrinkage" or the skin reverting back to normal after j/o or a shower?

thanks! ^_^ As for "shrinkage" i've only heard if u have some its usually only temporary from the slightly elastic properties of the skin.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
use extreme caution when considering surgical restoration/transplants;

Rumor has it that this guy went to a non board certified cosmetic surgeon in Palau and got this:

oh and pay your translator well, if you're not fluent in the local dialect.

Attachments

Last edited:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
use extreme caution when considering surgical restoration/transplants;

Rumor has it that this guy went to a non board certified cosmetic surgeon in Palau and got this:

oh and pay your translator well, if you're not fluent in the local dialect.

I'm scared!

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just got my DTR today! Currently wearing it, its...kinda comfortable lol, not gonna lie it feels weird. Im hoping that I don't end up with "drapery" at the end like my friend said (he said it JKinly but still..)

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You may also want to look into squeeze/stretch methods. I'm currently working on researching some of the various ways to accelerate the process some.
Squeeze and stretch? Been wearing my DTR off and on since i got it...take a bit of getting used too....

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Well,
I'm coming up on 2 years since I started my foreskin restoration and ya know, I'm pretty satisfied with the results.

I started in Feb 08 with the DTR. Dayum, getting that bad boy on with my COMPLETE lack of foreskin was a real pain, let me tell you. I struggled with it, sometimes for 15-20 minutes just to get it on, but it got better with time. But I kept with it and kept it on for the vast majority of every day. At first the progress seemed great, but then it leveled off.

About 8 months ago I bought a PUD and love that thing. I've used that thing as consistently as humanly possible and even put a foam 'ring' around the lip of the cup to make my new foreskin stretch over my glans naturally without quite so much compression. I wear it all day every day when humanly possible and some times even at night. The foam ring really makes it much more comfortable.

Well, now I have a foreskin. It's not enough for coverage when I'm hard, but danged is it nice to have a complete foreskin all the rest of the time. I've got coverage that's so complete that the tip is quite puckered over the end of the glans. Even when I go to the gym, the head is completely covered all the time. The only time I don't have coverage is when I wake up in the morning because the nighttime erection pulled the skin back and it won't roll forward all on its own. But then I roll it forward and I'm good to go for the rest of the day.

I know that this will gross some of you out, but I even now have occasional traces of smegma - I've never had that before in my entire life. Of course I clean before intimate contact but I don't go scrubbing the stuff off thinking it's gross. It seems to be a great natural moisturizer and my newly covered glans is indeed softer and more comfortable in its new sheath.

Sooo, I'll continue with the restoration for a bit more, but then I'm done. It's been a long road, but I'm SO danged happy with the results. If you're trying it, keep at it dudes, you'll get there!

Be well

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Time for another update.

In my last post, I let you know how pleased I was with my restoration and that I was planning on stopping because I felt I was 'done'. Things have progressed even further.

Although I was happy, being human I was never 'quite' satisfied. Mainly, I was dissatisfied that the new foreskin compressed the glans pretty tightly, so in my flaccid state, particularly when cold, things got pretty tight.

I found that slowly increasing the girth of the PUD helped this immensely. I started taking strips of the foam wrap (like electronic equipment comes wrapped in) and taping about a 3/4" strip in increasing thicknesses around the outside of the glans cup on the PUD. This causes my new foreskin to have increased girth where the glans rests without compromising the tight end of my new foreskin. Of course I still tape the PUD into place and this tape comes off easily and completely in the shower. The foam strips have the added bonus of being a cushion under the skin - if the PUD gets struck against something hard it doesn't hurt or bruise the skin.

Well, I've NEVER had such quick and comfortable results. I can wear the PUD at night and all day along too without any discomfort. In the past 1.5 months I've gone from a C6 coverage to a C8. An added bonus is that my glans AND shaft are not EVER compressed even when I'm cold. I now have to be getting near rock hard for the foreskin to roll back off of the glans. The best part is that my girth has also increased very noticeably because I've stretched the girth of the skin as well.

I've now successfully gone from about a C2 to a C8. Maybe I'll even go a bit further....

Keep at it guys. I hope this helps.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins