Foreskin restoration journal!

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
I just hope the pains of restoring are worth it.

Restoring is the single best thing I have ever done for myself. Restoring is worth every tug. The benefits far outweigh the effort I put into tugging. And the benefits continue after I stopped tugging. I will have my whole body orgasms for the rest of my life. I am sad that I had to restore to get them.

Surto, you are starting at a place that took me several months to reach. I had tight erections and no movable skin. The change was dramatic. Because you have a bit more slack skin, you may not notice an immediate change or difference. Over time and after you gain full coverage, I am sure you will notice a difference.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

surto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks guys for the support, from what I hear it's absolutely worth it, so I ll start reading up and going ahead and get back to you. Again thanks wholeheartedly for taking the time to reply, as you 've been there done that, I am sure you can relate to what a frustrating experience this has been to me.

I'd say I'm between C-1 and C-2 - depending on how I am soft. More towards the C-2 side. I'd love to have my foreskin back but know I wouldn't invest the time into working on it

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just a word of encouragement to those on the fence. Tugging is NOT hard - it just takes making it a habit. I've been using two different devices (TLC tugger and CATII device). Putting them on only take a few seconds and wearing them is perfectly comfortable. I've been surprised by the speed of progress. (I've been at it for 7 months now.) I'm fully motivated to keep at it as long as I need to until I'm satisfied with my coverage. See my gallery for progress pics.
Good luck!!

Just a word of encouragement to those on the fence. Tugging is NOT hard - it just takes making it a habit. I've been using two different devices (TLC tugger and CATII device). Putting them on only take a few seconds and wearing them is perfectly comfortable. I've been surprised by the speed of progress. (I've been at it for 7 months now.) I'm fully motivated to keep at it as long as I need to until I'm satisfied with my coverage. See my gallery for progress pics.
Good luck!!

wow, never thought this was all that realistic. nice pix and nice dick too bro - good results :p

joshnosh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
gonna give this thread a bump, since i've been celebrating six months of using the DTR, and about an inch of new skin growth. started at the mid-point of a CI-3 and am well on my way to a CI-5 soon.

i subscribe to the philosophy of persistence, and i've hardly gone more than a few days without at least a quality hour or two with my DTR. it's mostly been about paying attention and responding to my body.

if anybody's on the fence about this whole thing, all i can say is that for me, it's a rewarding experience in and of itself. i've never been happy to know that i'm missing what was taken before i had a chance to know what it felt like. joining this site's a testament to the love i have for my body, but this process of restoring is just making me feel more complete/whole. it's almost literally closing an old wound.. heh.

it's already changed the way i feel and respond to pleasure; i would never go back, and i can't wait for the not-too-distant future when i'm where i'd like to be. like most restorers, i'm hoping for CI-8-9, and though it will take a while to get there, i'll see to it that i enjoy 5, 6, and 7 along the way. :) yesterday's gone, but today you can tug for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
gonna give this thread a bump, since i've been celebrating six months of using the DTR, and about an inch of new skin growth. started at the mid-point of a CI-3 and am well on my way to a CI-5 soon.

Congratulations! It is amazing what a bit of foreskin can do. Restoring my foreskin has been the best thing that I have done for myself.

yesterday's gone, but today you can tug for tomorrow.

I like the way you think!

joshnosh

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks, Tally! i know for a fact that my whole journey has been easier at least in part due to the efforts in education and awareness from restoration fore-fathers like you. i have to credit restoringforeskin.org for the motivation to take matters into my own hands. :)

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since this is the most prolific thread on this topic.... I just stopped by to say I've been back on the activity of it again.... because, well, life gets in the way.

No photos of myself currently, I don't think I'll be taking any more from now on anyway. But Ive gotten to the point now where the skin will push itself forward and remain there during work or sleep. I find it encouraging to know that my techniques have been effective.

I use a manual tugging, stretching, and twisting method... generally when I use the restroom, in the shower, by the computer, or in bed.

It will take time, but once you start noticing successes, you'll be motivated to continue. Then one day, it happens and starts behaving how you had hoped.

So if you're doing it... be patient!!! Be VERY patient.

Last edited:

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been finding that, since all my stretching is manually, I've been getting better results by stretching the skin laterally rather than in the direction of the cock. Stretching the skin off the shaft vs pulling directly out. Results have happened MUCH faster since doing that.

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been finding that, since all my stretching is manually, I've been getting better results by stretching the skin laterally rather than in the direction of the cock. Stretching the skin off the shaft vs pulling directly out. Results have happened MUCH faster since doing that.

That is why I inflate. Progress has been very fast compaired to other methods.

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I started tugging manually about 2 months ago. I have definitely noticed a difference. Skin near the end is loose when hard but no where near where I want. When soft I usually have some bunching up just below the corona so hopefully it will spill over soon. I started as a CI2 and I think I'm now a CI3

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
you CANNOT restore a foreskin as it is a special type of tissue. the best you can do is stretch the shaft skin

Generalizations are rarely accurate. The foreskin is made up of several different types of tissue (outer skin and the mucous membrane of the inner foreskin). The foreskin also has specialized structures, such as the ridged band and the frenulum.

When we restore our restored foreskin is not stretched skin. When we tug we are using tissue expansion methods to induce accelerated growth of our remaining tissues (the outer skin and the inner foreskin) to form a skin tube that functions similarly to a natural foreskin.

We cannot restore the specialized structures that were removed by circumcision. The ridged band is removed completely by the typical circumcision. We cannot restore it by tugging. The frenulum is removed partially by the typical circumcision. We can expand the tissue of the remaining frenulum, but we cannot restore the tethering function of the frenulum by tugging.

Reactions: tutkunadam