Foreskin restoration journal!

dgaf0020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've been reading up on restoring. It's something that I would like to do. I've been looking at the tlc-x tugger. Right now I have hardly any loose skin while soft. I have to force the skin over my head and pretty much shove my dick into my abdomen. When hard I have no loose skin what so ever. My erections aren't painful by any means I'm just worried I'll spend the $80-90 dollars on the tlc and not be able to use it. Which would you guys recommend the tlc-x or the dtr?

Reactions: tutkunadam

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been reading up on restoring. It's something that I would like to do. I've been looking at the tlc-x tugger. Right now I have hardly any loose skin while soft. I have to force the skin over my head and pretty much shove my dick into my abdomen. When hard I have no loose skin what so ever. My erections aren't painful by any means I'm just worried I'll spend the $80-90 dollars on the tlc and not be able to use it. Which would you guys recommend the tlc-x or the dtr?

Neither. Both are great products. However, if you want to restore fast use inflation method.
Www.hyperrestore.com

Shakey6996

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's nice to see that a lot of guys here are into foreskin restoration! KEEP TUGGING
846391-img-0092.jpg

Shakey6996

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Get things started by manual tugging and see what develops first

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
you won't fool your doctor

That depends on the doctor and how good of a job he does when examining your penis. My last visit to the urologist, I was asked if I ever considered being circumcised. I told him that I was, that it was loose skin, He looked a little embarrassed. I was flattered that he thought I was uncut

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually stop by this thread every once in a while... generally when I remember to be active again...

but I love that I've gotten myself to the point, where it will casually cover the head (either fully or partially) almost 100% of the time.

I'm not putting up any more photos than what is currently on my profile...
but trust that I've come a very long way since taking those photos.

Last edited:

Go for it, you guys! Foreskin restoration is good for the soul, if I can use that expression, as well as the body. Support is good too. It's like giving up smoking or anything that needs a long sustained effort. So join one of the many chat groups that exist for the purpose. TLC Tugger has a good one, even though it's focused on that product. There's also the restore-l mailing list and the various NORM groups.
Awesome response.

HairyTXdude: I'm intact, but if I may I'll give a few hopefully informative facts and comments regarding your Link 33.

The frenulums of uncircumcised men vary greatly (within reason!) from one guy to another. Too short and it can frustrate retraction; long and supple enough it can allow retraction "to the balls," as I call it. The great majority, I suspect, lie somewhere between. That's the answer to one of your questions if, by "stretching," you mean tightening the shaft skin backward toward the body. It's difficult to tell from your photos, but your frenulum appears to me to be of normal length, cut or uncut. (Remember, however, that I'm much less familiar with circumcised penises, and even less so with circumcised ones having a frenulum.) It is long enough if it doesn't pull your glans downward upon erection or retraction. It definitely is not "longer than it should be"--there's no such thing.

If I understand your description correctly, the bunching effect that you see when you push the skin forward over the glans is also completely normal. That is exactly the way that it functions in intact men. The "rim" formed by the opening of the foreskin bunches the frenulum and then rolls on over it. The frenulum then stretches out lengthwise with the overhang of the skin beyond the end of the glans (assuming that the individual doesn't have an unusually short foreskin). Its length is the cause of the pointed "spout" at the tip on the underside of the penis. If you grasp that tip and pull it outward (direction away from the body), you can see the frenulum "standing up" lengthwise, higher than the surface of the inner foreskin. ~ Scan through enough photos on this site and you'll run across some examples of the pointed tip and of the bunching effect when the opening of the foreskin is located midway or so on the glans. I've seen a few, but don't remember whose pages and therefore can't cite locations for you.

This is all less than easy to describe clearly without demonstration, but I hope my attempts are not too confusing. If you'd like, PM me for clarification, or with any further questions you think I might be able to answer. I'll be happy to respond to the best of my ability.

Best wishes for speedy success in your restoration endeavors. -- KdG
Good description, pulling up to the recent posts.

As I got older, sex became less pleasurable. It took me longer and longer to get off. I had reached the point where I would wear myself out before I could ejaculate. My wife did not like it because she got sore from the prolonged sex. She even told me that it took me too long.

Circumcision removes the foreskin, which protects the glans. The glans and inner foreskin are mucous membranes. That is the same type of tissue as under your eyelid and in your mouth. Without the foreskin, the glans is exposed and rubs against your shorts and bedsheets. Over time, the glans develops a calloused layer of keratin, which reduces sensitivity. By the time I hit my mid-40s, I had little feeling in my penis. When I hit my 50s, my penis was no more sensitive than my forearm. I could still masturbate, but I could not get enough stimulation from vaginal sex. Needless to say, sex was not as much fun as it had been.

Restoring my foreskin has allowed my glans to return to its mucosal state. My penis is sensitive again. As a bonus, the gliding action of the foreskin adds a new dimension to sex. It is not all about sensitivity. The penis works differently with a foreskin and the feeling is much different and much better.

I always wondered why my female partners had such strong orgasms compared to my feeble spurts. Sure, I felt good when I blew my load, but it was nothing like they had. Well, now that I have a restored foreskin, I have full body orgasms. I can feel the orgasm build up. When it hits, I feel waves run through my body, my whole body responds - I feel tingly from my scalp to my feet. My orgasm lasts a lot longer than the short time that I shoot. Afterwards, I lay panting - out of breath, but not from physical exertion like before. This is much better than anything that I ever experienced, even as a 20 year old. It still is not equal to what my wife has, but I am not done restoring, yet.

Before restoring, I ejaculated. Now, with a restored foreskin, I have orgasms.

That is why I restore.
I have also experienced these types of orgasms and full body shaking. After I cum, I just have to brush the underside of my dick, and ill orgasm a second time when I feel the skin rolling over the underside.

Campisi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I got older, sex became less pleasurable. It took me longer and longer to get off. I had reached the point where I would wear myself out before I could ejaculate. My wife did not like it because she got sore from the prolonged sex. She even told me that it took me too long.

Circumcision removes the foreskin, which protects the glans. The glans and inner foreskin are mucous membranes. That is the same type of tissue as under your eyelid and in your mouth. Without the foreskin, the glans is exposed and rubs against your shorts and bedsheets. Over time, the glans develops a calloused layer of keratin, which reduces sensitivity. By the time I hit my mid-40s, I had little feeling in my penis. When I hit my 50s, my penis was no more sensitive than my forearm. I could still masturbate, but I could not get enough stimulation from vaginal sex. Needless to say, sex was not as much fun as it had been.

Restoring my foreskin has allowed my glans to return to its mucosal state. My penis is sensitive again. As a bonus, the gliding action of the foreskin adds a new dimension to sex. It is not all about sensitivity. The penis works differently with a foreskin and the feeling is much different and much better.

I always wondered why my female partners had such strong orgasms compared to my feeble spurts. Sure, I felt good when I blew my load, but it was nothing like they had. Well, now that I have a restored foreskin, I have full body orgasms. I can feel the orgasm build up. When it hits, I feel waves run through my body, my whole body responds - I feel tingly from my scalp to my feet. My orgasm lasts a lot longer than the short time that I shoot. Afterwards, I lay panting - out of breath, but not from physical exertion like before. This is much better than anything that I ever experienced, even as a 20 year old. It still is not equal to what my wife has, but I am not done restoring, yet.

Before restoring, I ejaculated. Now, with a restored foreskin, I have orgasms.

That is why I restore.
Sounds great man I wish I had a foreskin:-