• Total voters

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Helpful links for those that are interested in restoration:

Foreskin Restoration FAQ
Foreskin Restoration FAQ

NORM - The National Organization of Restoring Men
NORM – The National Organization for Restoring Men (non-profit support group)

Restoration in Focus
NORM UK Info – selling a DVD with information on restoring, funds help support the organization.

The Prepuce
Excellent video about 20 minutes long – everyone (male/female) should watch this very professional, educational video whether you are into restoration or not.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Looks like we currently have 10 active restorers + 4 interested in restoring.
Did we miss anyone?

For those that are not restoring but are interested - do you need any advice?

bellon

1st Like
Media
Amazing video. Watching how evolution has created such a beautifully complex structure makes me all the more sick at the fucking barbarians who chop it off for no reason before the poor kid can even speak, much less make his own decision.

"For those that are not restoring but are interested - do you need any advice?"

That's what I voted. I dunno, it seems that it would give the appearance of an uncut foreskin but not the physiological effects.

Tally

Experimental Member
Media
That's what I voted. I dunno, it seems that it would give the appearance of an uncut foreskin but not the physiological effects.
I am not concerned about the aesthetic appearance of my penis. I do care how it performs. I started restoring at age 52. The difference is amazing. Everything works so much better. I have whole body orgasms. Although nothing compared to what my partner has, I am a whole lot closer than I was before.

There are two big physiological changes. The glans and inner foreskin remnant dekeratinize fully and return to their natural mucosal state. And, the restored foreskin provides the gliding action that allows the glans to glide within the foreskin during sex.

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

I concur with Tally's response. Personally, I am not restoring for appearance but I am restoring to regain at least some of the functionality of a foreskin. I am married and pretty much it is only my wife that sees me naked anyway. She is well aware of my restoration effort and is quite supportive..... but it is not as important to her as it to me. I still have a long way to go but I am already enjoying the benefits of having just a little bit extra skin.

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been restoring off and on for a few years. I completed a solid 2 years from April 01, 2008 to April 2010. Using DTR. I've also used the PUD and the TLC. I'm around a CI-7, can get full coverage at times, get the puckered skin if cool. The skin does roll over glans during masturbation and intercourse.
But, I need to start back again to achieve full flaccid coverage.
Anyway, glad to hear all that are getting good results. :wink:

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been restoring off and on for years and have just started again now that I have more time and privacy to do it.

I just ran across a link to a creme out of Australia called Novoglan. It is being used by men with Phimosis to stretch their foreskins so they can retract their skin over the glans. Has anyone here tried this cream or read accounts of men using it to restore?

Reactions: Tall1