Foreskin Restoration Trial

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by TLCTugger, Nov 8, 2008.

1. TLCTugger

TLCTugger Member

Albums:
    I guess restoring is a form of penile enlargement, so I've found the right section.

Tom, the maker of the CAT II Q, and I are getting ready to co-sponsor a recurring controlled trial of foreskin restoration methods. Here's how it would work:

You would agree to use a specific method or regimen for two months, then switch to a different specific method or regimen for two more months. You would report your erect slack measurement (details on this later) before the trial, at the switch, and at the end. The total time is 4 months, although you must be using a restoring method for at least a week before the first measurement.

You receive a $10 credit for your participation to be used at TLCTugger.com or CATStretcher.com. We will address a different question every 6 months, for example

- 24/7 tension vs 5 days/daytime only,
    - tugging only vs using a strapless tensioner only

You'll need to provide your own restoration devices, and naturally Tom or I would be happy to help with that. To weigh in on the nature and format of the next trial, visit this thread:
    Help design a controlled trial on restoring methods - Foreskin Restoration / Intactivism Network
    We'll commence either December 1st or January 1st, depending on how sticky the debate gets.

Who knows what we might learn? One thing we might learn is that only longer duration trials provide meaningful statistics. If you're restoring anyway, why not join in and help the cause in the name of science?

-Ron Low
    TLCTugger.com

2. SteveHd

Gold Member

I think The Healthy Penis would be a more suitable forum.

The comparative trial looks interesting. Two months for each device doesn't seem long enough, though.

3. TLCTugger

TLCTugger Member

Albums:
    Thanks. Good idea. We're amputees trying to get back some measure of health.

-Ron

Draft saved Draft deleted