foreskin restoration.

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was wondering why some men here either have, or wish to, restore heir foreskin.

just curious.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably because it's a normal part of the male anatomy and they don't like being without it. For many, it's a personal statement about dissatisfaction with others -- parents, medical profession -- making surgical decisions about their body without sound medical basis. If 90% or more of European, South American and Asian men can live healthy, normal lives with intact genitalia, then that's a pretty clear indictment of the "necessity" to routinely circumcise male infants.

Why has Christina Applegate just announced that she is embarking on total breast reconstruction following her double mastectomy this month? It's not like she is going to nurse with those breasts. Probably for the same reason that tens of thousands of other women do: because it puts back the body in the form it was meant to have.

In the case of foreskin restoration, from what I understand the benefits are manifold (no pun intended): it restores confidence to the practitioner that his body regains some semblance of how nature intended it to look. Many guys (myself included) are never quite comfortable seeing penises with scars around them and lacking the only mobile part that nature put on them.

Restoration also apparently has direct physiological benefits, including more comfortable erections for many; more pleasurable sex; and for most, a marked change in the texture and color of the glans back to more like it originally was intended to be. The glans of a newborn's circumcised penis is by definition a large scar itself, since the foreskin has to be lysed from the glans to which it's fused at birth in order to cut it off. The glans heals accordingly, but its development is arrested by the surgery and the lack of development within its snug, protective mucosal sheath. The penis is far from fully developed at birth and for several years afterward, particularly the nerve endings at the business end.

I think most restorers acknowledge that many men view circumcision positively, and understand why some intact men opt to get cut. Their choice. But many more intact men prefer their penises the way they are, and a significant percentage of circumcised men wish they weren't. It makes at least as much sense to want back what was taken away as to want to cut off what nature put there.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The reason that I now have a restored foreskin is that I had one for 45 years and then when it was snipped , for medical reasons , my cock did not feel or function quite as well! I now have spent 50 years with a foreskin and 25 years without. I think that is time enough to know which state ( cut or uncut ) is more desirable!

Reactions: Allan S.

patfob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and i left out the 'o' in restoration in the subject and look like an idiot. :)

but thanks for the responses.

German Stallion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a totally restored foreskin. Didn't plan on it, but it happened anyway. I started doing some pumping to correct peyronies disease. As a result the foreskin was pulled and pulled and pulled. After I quit pumping, started jelqing and the foreskin kept growing. Several years and it totally covers the glans flaccid and has created a totally different feeling in the glans. Am more sensative. Do I like it? It took some getting used to in looks as well as care.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My primary reason was to cover the head and protect it from rubbing against underwear and other fabrics. For my entire life I couldn't stand the daily tickling and other sensations of the head rubbing fabric. It would often cause spontaneous erections. Never could find a remedy until I learned of F/R.

I now have enough skin to cover the head -- using an o-ring to retain it -- and I love it! I wish I done it decades ago. Of course I wish I'd never been circ'd.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
YES most certainly, right now! I'd pay $50k for a full stemcell/cloned working replacement to normal.

If i had more I'd pay more

If I had a 20 million, id pay 19 mn. get the picture, I will pay!! even if i had to work a decade for it.