foreskin restoration ?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by catman, Mar 28, 2009.

1. catman

Gold Member

Buddy of mine is fascinated by my skin...

Run into him at the gym and when in the shower/sauna he stares....if I tug his eyes bug out....(kinda funny) so I finally brought it up...

he hates that he is cut, etc...so I mentioned I had heard of this but not alot more...

does it work? suggestions? tips? anyone successfully done it?

2. catman

Gold Member

3. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've been attempting this for a while now... off and on.
    That video was very reassuring and informative, thank you.

I've noticed success from my stretching. I do it manually when I use the bathroom or at night in bed. ( No tape, tools or straps.)

I've gone from no natural coverage to about 50% or 90% (depending on how cold it is! ) I'm young and drink lots of water so my skin may have more elasticity at the moment, but I'd recommend the attempt for anyone willing to try it. It takes time and it takes persistence. Also, if it hurts, stop, wait a while, and try again. It's going to be uncomfortable, so prepare yourself. But the results have been very positive.

4. Ed69

Gold Member

5. karldergrosse

Gold Member

I'm intact, so I have no first-hand experience with restoration methods. But as a rabid Intactivist [i.e. Activist for Intactness = anticircumcisionist], I try to stay relatively informed on the subject. RESTORATION DOES WORK!!! It can take varying lengths of time, some longer, some shorter, depending upon different factors, including the goal set by the individual for himself. The video cited by Catman is accurate and informative, covering the basics, but obviously cannot include everything in 4+ minutes. The simplest technique, for example, is the manual one used by jjsjr (permalink #3), which, as he notes, requires no paraphernalia. It is essentially the stretching method recommended to men with tight foreskins. There is much information, including pitches for various devices and progress reports with photos and videos illustrating actual cases, available free on the Internet. As the video states, just search for foreskin restoration (even simply "foreskin" or "restoration" will turn up some sites, but you'll have to search through a welter of irrelevant listings with these). As the video also notes, it is regrettably not possible to restore frenulum, frenar band, or lost nerves and blood vessels--but it is difficult to impossible to distinguish visually between a natural foreskin and a restored one. And as far as all types of sexual activity are concerned (masturbation, foreplay, and intercourse), legions of restored men testify enthusiastically to amazing, undreamed-of gains in penile sensitivity, with increased intensity of sensation and satisfaction. An added benefit is the often-mentioned greater physical ease and comfort for the man during masturbation and, for a female partner expecially, during intercourse. (There's a book author's highly informative site, with videos, on the latter topic. If interested, PM me for web address.) To repeat: restoration does work wonders!

6. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Thanks Karldergrosse. I've been restoring for several years. I don't have any closeups, but there is a picture in my gallery called progress where you can see that I am indeed covered. At least when I am running around naked in February like I was in the photo.

The problem is that restoration is no panacea for infant circumcision as they are still cutting them off much faster than individual men can restore them. Most guys are not going to wear some kind of skin expansion device on their penis for the years it takes to achieve a normal appearance. That's why most of us are also intactivists.

Being born a normal male is not any kind of a health emergency. This decision can be deferred for the short span of time it takes for a male infant to grow to manhood, at which time it is a no brainer for the overwhelming majority of men.

7. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    The process: Foreskin --> circumcision--> Circ. scar--> Foreskin restoration--> FAUXskin!!! :lmao:

Draft saved Draft deleted