Foreskin Restoration?

Leo512

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm thinking about restoring my foreskin (like a lot of young men I was circumcised as an infant) and I wanted to know if anyone here on lspg had any info or experience?

So if you have any info on foreskin restoration or any experiences of foreskin restoration you'd like to share I'd like to hear from you. Before and after photos would be welcome too.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm thinking about restoring my foreskin (like a lot of young men I was circumcised as an infant) and I wanted to know if anyone here on lspg had any info or experience?

So if you have any info on foreskin restoration or any experiences of foreskin restoration you'd like to share I'd like to hear from you. Before and after photos would be welcome too.

Hey mate...your thread is almost identical to one started 4/13/09 by Hoggindaz called enlarging foreskin! That thread is active and has some interesting pointers you should know about! I posted some pictures in that thread recently of my fully restored skin! Why not take a look?:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Here is some information that I found an another website:

It is possible to extend the residual shaft skin on a circumcised penis to form a new foreskin and is being done by hundreds of thousands of men.

The decision to restore one's foreskin is a personal decision. It depends on how strong one’s feelings are about one’s unwanted non-voluntary circumcision, because foreskin restoration by tissue expansion is somewhat slow. Some men think it is worthwhile to restore and others don't think so.

Some believe that foreskin restoration goes much faster when one is young because there is more growth hormone in the body. The stretching causes tissue expansion and permanent growth of the length of your foreskin.

Foreskin restoration was known in ancient times, but the technique was lost and rediscovered in the late 20th century.

Foreskin restoration works by "tissue expansion". When traction is applied to skin to keep it under tension, the skin react by expanding to relieve the tension. New skin cells are formed and the skin under tension expands. This is a permanent increase. Cells divide to create two skin cells out of one. The process is called "mitosis".

For foreskin restoration the shaft skin is placed under longitudinal tension, which causes it to expand so as to make it longer. As the shaft skin gets longer, one starts to see little wrinkles in the skin. As elongation continues, skin will start to pile up in the coronal sulcus. Then, with increasing length, the shaft skin will start to lap over the head in a little fold. This is the start of the new foreskin.

Continued stretching and skin expansion will eventually cover the head of the penis with foreskin. Over the longer term, it is possible to create a foreskin that is long enough to cover the erect penis.

Foreskin restoration improves appearance. As the foreskin lengthens, the scar from the circumcision is covered over and disappears. The result is a very natural appearing foreskin that is very difficult to distinguish from a natural foreskin.

The increased skin mobility allows better stimulation of the remaining nerves.

The procedure does not use drugs or surgery and the medical profession is not involved in any way. Non-surgical foreskin restoration is very safe and painless.

Foreskin restoration cannot restore the frenulum, nor can it restore the heavily innervated ridged band, however, a restored foreskin does have sensation. Foreskin restoration has beneficial sexual and emotional effects.

There are now several good devices on the market to make foreskin restoration go faster.

Search the Internet for "foreskin restoration" for more information.

DOC: Foreskin Restoration

Foreskin restoration for circumcised males

Foreskin restoration