Foreskin.. Restoration?

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I've had a few people message me and mention that they're getting their foreskin restored and they'd like it to look like mine. :boggled:

do some cut guys really want a foreskin? Can I donate some of mine? :scared1:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you’ll find a fair number of guys circumcised at birth and given no say in the matter and who resent their parents for it are, like me, restoring.

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anyone have any tips on restoring and are there any devices or methods you recommend using to restore? I'm cut so I did do some stretching about 5yrs ago using tape and some weights and now I have nice movement in my shaft when hard but would love to fully restore back to the way I was made originally.

1974FLGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish mine had not been cut off by my parents. Not sure the best way to restore.

I would take fullyfed's offer, at least in my mouth. ;-)

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The main thing is to remember that it takes time and dedication. It's not an over night process but worth it. I used a home made device for the most part but the DTR was the best purchase I ever made and I would urge anyone considering restoration to purchase one or some other similar device. It will be much quicker and much more comfortable while restoring.
I love my restoration.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The process is long, mine's taken almost 5 years so far and have still away to go. For a more comprehensive picture on restoring, visit norm.org (I think?) or google norm or restoration; there's loads of info out there.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so it isn't something where you could show a picture to your surgeon and say "I want it to look like that" :arms: and you wake up with a nice foreskin?

No, fullyfed, nonsurgical is the way to go for most guys who are curious. Quite a few of my friends have tried it. It's a slow process and requires patience and dedication. (Fortunately, I lucked out -- wasn't born in the US.) Things that help a lot are 1) youth (cell mitosis is more efficient the younger you are) and 2) being cut somewhat loose to begin with. If all goes well, within 2-5 years you should have a reasonable facsimile of a foreskin.

Surgical foreskin restoration is usually a disaster -- comes out worse than what they went in with. A lot worse. :eek: For some reason the urology/plastic surgery field has never got this one right. And rule out foreskin donations, generous as your offer was. Grafts don't seem to take and function, either.

Some men are hoping for scientific advances to help in this area. Men circumcised as infants are still genetically coded to have foreskins, of course. Recent work with stem cells suggests that replacement organs can be regrown using a person's stem cells to generate tissue genetically coded to reproduce what you were born with. Another possible route is the regeneration of tissue in damaged areas. Of course, this requires a leap of faith, because to get back the end of your penis that the doctor fucked with when you were a baby means that using this method they'd probably have to lop off a chunk of your penis. The assumption is that your DNA is coded to grow it back with a foreskin, so sprinkling on the magic powder for 6 months would in theory give you back the last 5 CM of your cock the way Mother Nature intended. Personally, I have my doubts.

Your offer was very generous. I'm sure quite a few guys would be happy to test-drive it for an hour or so right where it currently resides. :biggrin1:

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
foreskin restore

Here is the website that I got my DTR. It does work well, and can kind of get in the way sometimes, but it is the best and most effective method that I've found.

Also, using Bag Balm helps the skin stretch faster without damaging it. It's also great for other things. :)

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have been restoring off an on for several yrs. I have the CAT device. I first used tape and o-rings. So far I have a lot more skin than when I started. Good movement and when I'm totally relaxed and sitting my skin will go over the glans. I need to do more though, but my work jeans are tight and it would be very obvious..

First things first. I had no idea what circumcision was until college. I lived a sheltered life! LOL. But anyways, I was cut very tight and erections were kinda painful. I didn't know this. I just thought that when I got hard that's how it felt. LOL. So I started tugging.

I believe a man should make his decision on his penis and circumcision. I have 2 boys. My oldest is cut but pretty loose. I fought with my wife on this decision for 6months until he was born. When he was born we still hadn't came to a final decision. She was for circumcision. I wasn't. The day after he was born I came back to the hospital from home to visit. When I got in the room the nurse brought him in and he was screaming bloody murder. I asked my wife why he was so upset. And she said that they had just cut his pee pee!!! I was livid. She had them do this knowing I wasn't ok with it!!!!!!!!!!! So he's now mutilated.

My second son is intact. I begged her, cried, and did everything I could to sway her to leave him intact. She finally listened and understood me... I just wished she would have with my first son. I don't know why but my second son is the happiest kid ever. Best baby we have ever had. Never fussy and always smiling. I know I wouldn't be happy having someone cut most of my skin off my dick. Especially thousands of wonderful nerve endings...

Regrow123

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone have any tips on restoring and are there any devices or methods you recommend using to restore? I'm cut so I did do some stretching about 5yrs ago using tape and some weights and now I have nice movement in my shaft when hard but would love to fully restore back to the way I was made originally.
If you're still interested and have not restored yet, glad to help you. I have progress pics & vids posted on this site. BTW, I was circumcised very tightly as an infant.

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!

After studying the subject to restore the foreskin, I came to the following conclusions.

1) Growing a prepuce separately and sewing it to a member of the gender of the patient, it is a time consuming process.

These include cells of the patient and the sampling and conversion of these cells into stem cells.

Furthermore, cultivation of the extracellular matrix (or taking it from the donor).

Then, the population of the cell matrix stem cells in the patient, with the differentiation of the functions: the skin, nerves, blood vessels, oil glands.

And then, a surgery to a new suturing the foreskin on sexual patient's penis.

2) Easier to be a phased approach.

The skin of the penis is pulled by Foreskin Restoration KIT within a month.

Then, in the patient's skin are introduced stem cells for accelerating a pull skin cell mitosis.

3) After the leather hoods, it is pulled back and the inner layer of the new foreskin cause the sebaceous glands grown from stem cells of the patient. This is done by bioprintinga.

4) After that, the skin is not stretched, giving time to engraftment of the sebaceous glands.

5) Make sure that the oil glands have taken root and are functioning normally again begin pulling the skin with Foreskin Restoration KIT.

Thus, it is not necessary to grow the specialized stem cells: for nerves and blood vessels.

6) These steps, drawing and implementation of stem cells from the patient, there will be several.
As long as pulling the skin does not cover the entire head of the penis.