Foreskin restoration

kyblue

Experimental Member
Media
I have also been using the DTR for about 8 months. I have noticed some growth but I was cut very tight, either CI 1 or 2. I've tried to use it about 6-8 hours a day everyday. The only problem that has held me up is if I trim a hair too short where the silicone 'gripper' holds the skin in place, I'll get what looks like an ingrown hair. So I'm trying to take care of that before resuming. Otherwise, it looks like I'll have to keep going for another couple years before I'll see much more than some coverage while sitting on a cold bench. Good luck and you will enjoy the added sensation.

Reactions: oliverrevilo

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
I have restored a bit of skin (doesn't really cover though, but really more ); sensation has improved drastically !! used Acetyl l-cartinine & Alpha Lipolic Acid R+ for neural growth 1 hour into stretching. Simply used the normal jes-extender-like device with the strapons(x4 labs). 2 months in already, very significant improvement.

What seems to be missing from these foreskin restoration sites, is how to restore sensation and to replace some of the lost nerves by growing new ones. cartinine & ALA(r+) i think helped me with this a bit.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here here! Doing the same, though using the pill bottle, medical tape and elastic routine. No need for fancy gadgets as far as I know. Later I can cosmetically get the tip touched up so that things stay in place properly. It's freaking AMAZING the sensation you get when you first slip outside for some fun. :D No matter what method used, I stress this a lot....okay all the time:

Go slow. Work with yourself. Know the signs your body tells you if you are pushing things too far. This is one of the hardest things to accomplish, patience wise depending on how fast you can regrow cells into place. But then after spending years crafting and sculpting what I have now? Well worth the extra effort to place a little protection on that crown. ;D

After a month of stretching - and gods, finding something that finally FIT my glans properly without mauling anything up:

I went from stretching and bending upward from the tension of my own shaft skin and hair from my pubis creeping down the sides of my shaft to being ramrod straight!

Hair is creeping back where it BELONGS. (On my pubis)

When flaccid, totally relaxed - I got a nice little wrinkly fold-over just behind my prepuce. I am so tickled over that - mostly to just have enough skin to let my shaft segue through tumescence and a righteous erection without feeling like my asshole is getting sucked inward. :D :D My low hangers now really dangle too, not so much scrotal/sac skin gets hauled up with everything else.

Going to stick with it for a bit longer, see if I can get to half coverage in a few more months and decide to PE a little more - or stay within the breeding pool and let it cover over fully for a while. *coin-tosses*