Foreskin Restoration

Arenas66

Experimental Member
Media
Two questions:

1. How exactly is it done, and how long a day does it take. Is it a realistic "foreskin"?

2. Not sure, but does my penis look like it could handle the stretching?

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
Why would you want to change yourself? Dude, you have a perfect cock. Don't feel that you're imperfect in any way.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You wear some type of tugging device. I recomend one of the professionally made ones available on the net. It took me about five years of about 8 to 12 hours a day of tugging. Yes it is a realistic looking foreskin. Never had a doctor notice that it was anything but the real thing. Yes your dick can take the tugging but the question you need to ask yourself is how bad do you want a foreskin. It takes real dedication but it is worth it in the long run. Let me know if I can help you in any way

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been using a pump on an off for a few months, and I've noticed that I get some roll over now that I didn't used to. I'm cut, but the skin is loose and I can pull it back over when soft. Now it rolls over when I sit sometimes. I don't use the pump too much because I don't like the freaky puffiness it can give, but it's good for some solo fun once in a while. I don't expect I will ever get a full restoration anyway, and it isn't really that important to me since I don't miss what I never knew I had.