Foreskin Restoration

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A lot of guys out there weren't given a choice whether to keep their foreskins, their parents made the decision for them.

All is not lost however, one can restore one's foreskin. Will it be the same you ask? Of course it won't be exactly the same, but for me it has changed my sex life for the better. Just think, no more abrasive clothing rubbing up against your glans, no more lube to masturbate, no more calloused penis.

Does it work? Yes, it does. Your mileage will vary depending upon your age, how tightly you were cut and your own body's ability to regenerate. But it does work.

My journey started in 2000. In my late 30s, I was losing sensation and it took forever to reach orgasm. Sex in general had never been that great. Anal sex was always painful for me even with tons of lube and a looser than normal condom. The friction in all but the loosest butts was too much. Oral sex has left me with a couple of scars due not only to my size but also the lack of shaft skin.

Like many Americans, I never really gave the idea of circumcision much thought. Intact penises were just "different" although I did enjoy playing with the few I came in contact with. Wandering around the internet one day I came across a site on foreskin restoration. Instantly I suspected that the keratinization of my glans was part of the reason for my loss of sensitivity. Also, the lack of skin meant that I had no ability to glide while inserted in someone's mouth or butt. By the end of the week I had gathered my supplies and started taping.

I was always a grower, not a shower. My dick when flaccid was only 2.5 inches long although it was 7.5 inches hard. At first I just taped the skin over the top of my penis, it didn't take long before my glans began to dekeratinize. I then started t-taping. Before long, maybe 3 months, I had enough skin where I could roll it up over the corona of my glans while masturbating. That first orgasm was incredible and I was hooked!

It's not easy to fit into an active lifestyle. I still haven't figured out how to tug while I'm riding my bike or in the summer while wearing shorts. I've gone months doing little more than just taping the skin over the glans. However, I have grown a respectable amount of skin. Now my glans is always covered while wearing briefs and mostly covered as I work nude in the garden. I've got a long ways to go but I can't imagine spending a day without my glans covered.

One side effect, I'm still not sure whether I consider it fortunate or not, is that my dick is now just over 8 inches. The tightness of my mutiliation meant that my penis was forced back into my body. that extra half inch of growth means an extra inch of foreskin has to be grown so I obviously have mixed feelings as it means it will take longer to finish my restoration.

If any of you have questions, I would be glad to answer them.

Here is a list of resources that have been helpful to me:

http://www.norm.org/

http://homepage.mac.com/dfleary/FileSharing14.html

http://cirp.org/

http://www.tlctugger.com/

http://www.cox-internet.com/dougs_site/Home.html

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That is a big ol' veiny bugger Shyman. Imagine what it would [have] look[ed] like covered by a nice warm skin cocoon.

I've had the same problems as Chico. In my mid-thirties I could barely cum when masturbating, and then it was just splat, it's over. I'd get sore even with constant reapplication of lube because it would take so long. I knew there was something wrong because otherwise I am fit and in great health.

Six plus years into restoration, orgasm sometimes still takes too long, but it feels much better. I don't need lube. The skin glides and I don't get sore.

I agree that being bigger sized puts us at a disadvantage for restoring. The "doc" has no possible way of knowing one's adult dimensions. I suppose everyone gets the standard chop job. A lot of guys are hung eight inches, but cut for six.

Every human being has a right to unimpeded sexual development. How circ gets around a definition of child abuse I'll never know.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungshyman said:
my cock maybe to big for Foreskin restoration :( I do it when Im sleeping when Im in the mode.

Ahh, you're never too big :wink: It does take longer when you have a bigger one, of that there's no doubt.

Bigger dicks create more friction and that's why the gliding movement of a foreskin is essential to good sex. Without it, big dicks are more or less big round sticks covered in sandpaper.

One way to find out what it feels like is to take a piece of tape and tape the skin over the glans for a few days. The difference could be astounding.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigCollege_Cock said:
I'm starting the process of foreskin restoration but I'm scared what if I won't like the foreskin?

Well, it's not going to happen over night so you'll have plenty of time to think about it. If at some point during the restoration you decide it's not for you and stop, you'll just end up with looser shaft skin. If you're tightly cut now, you'll appreciate the fact that you won't have to use lube to j/o with and just having the skin cover the corona or ridge of your penis and having the frenulum remnant protected will give you huge gains in sensitivity. Of course, if you're fully restored and don't like it, well..... you could always ask baseball to cut it off for you, he seems to like doing things like that :rolleyes:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigCollege_Cock said:
Well pulling on the skin...would that make the penis longer?

It did for me, I gained almost a half inch. The doc that cut me took so much skin that my penis was forced back into my body. Other guys that I've spoken to who were cut very tightly have also experienced this.

When you're erect, if you can move the shaft skin up and down then it's doubtful that your penis will get any longer. If your shaft skin is so tight that it won't move, then it might get longer.

One thing restoration will do is make your penis thicker. Instead of the skin being stretched tight when you're erect it will be looser and more relaxed. Once again, the tighter you were cut, the more noticeable the difference but most guys claim to have an increased girth.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here's five pics simulating what is lost:

http://www.foreskin.org/3zones.htm

A lot of cut guys end up like the last picture. Circumcision makes the penis thinner and less padded. I have a friend with a long straight skinny eight inch. He often says he has a small penis. I'm like, dude, you are definitely not small. You are just cut very tightly.

Keep in mind that twice as much as between the black lines is amputated. The flesh is crushed and cut off when doubled over as in the first photo.

People have the erroneous idea that the glans is the most sensitive, so baring the glans will increase sensation. The opposite is true. The ridged band you can see behind the glans connects to the frenulum on the underside. When erect, this sensitive structure [ridged band and frenular delta] is spread over the shaft.

When did cutting off part of your body ever increase sensation?

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hungshyman said:
I use this for my Foreskin Restoation and I wear it at night :)
http://home.epix.net/~wbpa/CATIIRO.htm
maybe sex will feel so good I can do it with anyone after foreskin Restoration :) like my 275 x G/f

Does it work ok for you? I've tried o-rings and the TLC tugger but they were never very comfortable. I've been using the t-tape method and it seems to work the best for me. It is a hassle and I'd like to try something else if it works well.

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
chico8 said:
Does it work ok for you? I've tried o-rings and the TLC tugger but they were never very comfortable. I've been using the t-tape method and it seems to work the best for me. It is a hassle and I'd like to try something else if it works well.

its stays on all night even when I have a hardon :) tlc falled off to much for me :( maybe I can sell my TLC tugger on ebay:)

Media
I can remember seeing a sleeve-like product that you could wear right over the glans all day long that would protect it and eventually would allow some sensation to return without going through the whole restoration process. Anyone else see this?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you work for a foreskin restoration company? This initial post sounded more like a sales pitch than somebody's actual thoughts on something.

I saw something about this on an episode of Pen & Teller's Bullshit about circumcision. Seems kinda dumb to me... and a little gross... but..... whatever makes you happy.

The skin on my penis is very loose, I don't have the problems a lot of people say people with circumcised penises should have, and I would absolutely never do this. but again, whatever makes you happy...

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
chicagosam said:
I can remember seeing a sleeve-like product that you could wear right over the glans all day long that would protect it and eventually would allow some sensation to return without going through the whole restoration process. Anyone else see this?

Yep, and you can find it here. Other guys here at lpsg have commented on it and some found it hard to get on. I don't have any personal experience as my restored foreskin does the job.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
Do you work for a foreskin restoration company? This initial post sounded more like a sales pitch than somebody's actual thoughts on something.

I saw something about this on an episode of Pen & Teller's Bullshit about circumcision. Seems kinda dumb to me... and a little gross... but..... whatever makes you happy.

The skin on my penis is very loose, I don't have the problems a lot of people say people with circumcised penises should have, and I would absolutely never do this. but again, whatever makes you happy...

No, I don't. As I said, in my initial post, I never had any thoughts one way or another about foreskins and circumcision until I found some info on the net.

I suppose in a way it is a sales pitch, definitely not for any product but for the restoration of what's been hacked away and for genital integrity in general.

You're lucky that your doc left you some skin. I wasn't so lucky. You say it sounds dumb but had you been chopped as tighly as I was I'm sure you might think differently.

I'm not sure why you find it gross though. Is it the idea of foreskin itself or the fact that a person would want to enjoy sex as it's meant to be?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
chico8 said:
No, I don't. As I said, in my initial post, I never had any thoughts one way or another about foreskins and circumcision until I found some info on the net.

I suppose in a way it is a sales pitch, definitely not for any product but for the restoration of what's been hacked away and for genital integrity in general.

You're lucky that your doc left you some skin. I wasn't so lucky. You say it sounds dumb but had you been chopped as tighly as I was I'm sure you might think differently.

I'm not sure why you find it gross though. Is it the idea of foreskin itself or the fact that a person would want to enjoy sex as it's meant to be?

To me, the foreskin looks gross. Intentionally stretching out the skin of your dick is gross. Walking around with little metal balls or sheaths hanging off your dick... also kinda gross. You obviously have strong feelings about this issue pointing the other way, as evidenced in the language you use to describe circumcision and foreskin restoration. and that's fine. It's your penis, do whatever the hell you want with it... you don't need me to think it looks pretty.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
To me, the foreskin looks gross. Intentionally stretching out the skin of your dick is gross. Walking around with little metal balls or sheaths hanging off your dick... also kinda gross. You obviously have strong feelings about this issue pointing the other way, as evidenced in the language you use to describe circumcision and foreskin restoration. and that's fine. It's your penis, do whatever the hell you want with it... you don't need me to think it looks pretty.

Hmmm, how could something so natural be gross. Ok, sure shit is gross and there are a lot of other things that are inherently gross but something that is designed to protect your most sensitive organ as well as give you tons of pleasure...... I just can't see how anyone could view it as being gross. Different, yes. I certainly did a double take when I saw my first live intact penis.

I also can't imagine why you would feel so strongly against my doing something that has restored to me, at least a little, what was robbed from me soon after birth. If I was to go to the gym and exercise on a daily basis until I looked like some muscle stud, would you find that equally as gross?

You haven't even seen my dick, nor have I asked for your comments on how "pretty" it may look. The whole point of this thread is to point out to guys like me, who were cut too tight or are simply dissatisfied with being cut that there are options available to them to get some of what was lost, back. It may not appeal to you and you may be happy with having had your foreskin removed but a lot of guys aren't.

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chico8 said:

Sex the way it was "meant" to be is a very brief act done while watching for predators and only for the sake of procreation and survival of the species. Sex the way we "want" it to be is a whole other shit storm of emotions, neurosis, and what ever the hell other stuff we like to throw in.