Foreskin Restoration

C

college22punk9

I guess not, but if you look from november compared to march it looks basically the same.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dxjnorto said:
NineInch, you're a fine looking man and you've got a nice big cock.

Well back to restoration. Look at this man's restoration photodiary [pictures enlarge]:

http://restorefore.org/glans/

Is there anything there that you disagree with?
No... but I have no medical background to counter any of that. As far as I know it's true.

On a personal note, I'm fine with the level of sensitivity in my own penis.

healthycircumcision

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I`m not wacko or a pervert,I`m telling the Truth.I`m not forcing anyone to be circumcised.If you like an uncircumcised dick with the foreskin inside,with more vascular than a circumcised penis,it`s up to you.I`ll give you an advice,read about healthy circumcision and check:www.jewish circumcision.org. If you are anti semitic check:www.circumcision.com. I did not offend you,if you think I`m a maniac,you are ignorant>I forgive you.Again,I`m not forcing you to be circumcised.Listen to what antisemitic people say against circumcision.I`m so proud to be a circumcised christian.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
healthycircumcision said:
I`m not wacko or a pervert,I`m telling the Truth.I`m not forcing anyone to be circumcised.If you like an uncircumcised dick with the foreskin inside,with more vascular than a circumcised penis,it`s up to you.I`ll give you an advice,read about healthy circumcision and check:www.jewish circumcision.org. If you are anti semitic check:www.circumcision.com. I did not offend you,if you think I`m a maniac,you are ignorant>I forgive you.Again,I`m not forcing you to be circumcised.Listen to what antisemitic people say against circumcision.I`m so proud to be a circumcised christian.
You're posting this shit on multiple threads now. Listen up: your line of argumentation is unfathomable. It holds no logical progression, it merely rambles from thought to thought. Suggesting people are anti-Semitic because you don't have the ability to put forward any evidence of reasoned argumentation is merely crass and ignorant.

I also suggest that you remove the word "open-minded" from your profile.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
healthycircumcision said:

No,no. It is YOUR truth. Not mine, surely not my husbands who is not circumcised.

There is nothing healthy about a circumcision. It is not medically necessary (at birth) and yes I know what I'm talking about.
It needs to be a choice. Once it is a choice, each needs to respect the others opinions and choices.

Now, from a woman's point of view, my husbands penis looks very erotic and he surely knows how to use it.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Look how he's lost that nasty scaliness early on. Nature intended the glans to be an internal organ. Surgically externalizing it is something like cutting your lips away and having your tongue hanging out in the air for thirty or forty years. Somewhere on there it says his age. I think he's about forty.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in all seriousness though, that was an interesting slideshow...

and though I used to be somewhat on the fence about whether or not to have my own children circumcised (if I ever have any, which at this point I doubt)... the more I learn about it the more I lean toward not having the procedure done.

I still think foreskins look gross... ::shrugs:: but I'm not really big on penises in general.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
dxjnorto said:
Which of these?

DXJ, I know you are trying to make a point, but I think that you have made it already, and now you are just getting people a bit aggrivated. The pictures aren't proving anything specific...

Circumcision is a preference. Some people enjoy the look of a cut penis. Others prefer the look of an uncut penis. You can't change a person's opinion based on their likes. It is like trying to convince a person that Titanic was the best film EVER.

As people, we should learn to accept what others like and dislike. I see no reason for anyone to continue this thread, as it has reached the point where nothing is happening.

I am glad you enjoy the way your penis looks DXJ, I respect you liking the look, but please don't expect others to conform to your idea of the perfect penis because it is just ONE perspective.