Foreskin Restoration

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Draco said:
Hello, this is my first time answering one of these threads. Anyway I too and trying to restore what was taken from me. I have been looking at the various writings on norm and found them very interesting and promising. Right now I am doing the manual stretch and also the rubber chair cap. I find it a bit uncomfortable when taking the tape off but I guess this is what I want. I would like to know what some of you guys have been doing to restore. I want my foreskin back and I'm very sad to see it taking so long for any signs of success. Anybody got any suggestions on what I can do. I want to do this the safest way because I do not want to hurt myself and rob myself of my chubs.

Taking the tape off is an art in and of itself! Soaking in water helps but isn't all that convenient. Rubbing hand lotion into the tape also makes it easier to remove. Do be careful because you can tear the skin and skin tears will slow down the process.

When I began, I had so little skin that the only method that worked for me was to tape the skin over the glans during the day. After about 3 months, I finally had enough to move onto the film tube canister. Also, by keeping the glans covered as much as possible, you will notice increased sensitivity a lot faster.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would like to know what some of you guys have been doing to restore.
I'm using TLC/tugger but it isn't a beginner's device. You need a fair amount of slack skin to put it on.
Anybody got any suggestions on what I can do. I want to do this the safest way because I do not want to hurt myself and rob myself of my chubs.
The NORM site you mentioned is a good starting point. For an overview of common methods see: http://www.x-mail.net/restore/compare.htm ... though it's a bit much on one screen. You should also join a discussion group. There are links to those on the NORM site.

As for hurting yourself, remember the rule is the opposite of "no pain no gain" ... if there's pain, stop and change something or give it a rest.

jody

Experimental Member
Media
i have been wearing a TLG tugger cone for about a year. big difference! lucky for me i only had a partial circumcision and the surgeon left my frenulum and inner foreskin. i had enough slack skin to get a minor version of the gliding motion even before restoring.

my head is wet and sensitive all the time now. he loves it. my penis is much more receptive to masturbation and blowjobs because of that. the wet head picks up a lot more nerve information than the dry head. i'm still disappointed i don't have all of my foreskin but i can't ever get it back.

anybody else kind of enjoy the smell their foreskin makes? i wash everyday but after 12 hours of so you can smell the glans. my girlfriend actually likes it.

Reactions: Restprep